Ramos for David Silva

geral_hg

Re: Ramos for David Silva

I have 38m.

The thing is, there are plenty of good AM/wingers, but it's pretty hard to find a good young defender. My other defenders are Hummels, Badstuber, Yanga Mbiwa, Smalling and Vidal if you will.

My Wingers are Kagawa, Ozil, Blaszczycowsky, Marchisio (as a LM)

The thing is, there are plenty of other wingers in the market, unlike defenders, cause every defender is either old, untalented or the manager made his transfer unavailable. (Talking bout Pique, Kompany, Silva, Chiellini...)

I have 38m.

The thing is' date=' there are plenty of good AM/wingers, but it's pretty hard to find a good young defender. My other defenders are Hummels, Badstuber, Yanga Mbiwa, Smalling and Vidal if you will.

My Wingers are Kagawa, Ozil, Blaszczycowsky, Marchisio (as a LM)

The thing is, there are plenty of other wingers in the market, unlike defenders, cause every defender is either old, untalented or the manager made his transfer unavailable. (Talking bout Pique, Kompany, Silva, Chiellini...)[/quote']

Looks like you are going to have to pay the extra 10 million. It's not exactly a square deal but there isn't much you can do about it.

ramos definitely, it's much easier to get fantastic midfielders and attackers than fantastic defenders...just watch how teams with great GK and 93, 94 rated defenders always challenge for titles...for me, everything starts with a good defence...and ramos is your choice for next 10 years

I have David Silva. I think it's a fair trade' date=' but the Ramos manager is asking me for an extra 10m.

Is it still worth it?[/quote']

It is a fair deal. but if you want ramos then spending 10 mil would do no harm although you must try to negotiate for a lesser amount.:D

I have David Silva. I think it's a fair trade' date=' but the Ramos manager is asking me for an extra 10m.

Is it still worth it?[/quote']

10mil is a bit much IMO, considering it can possibly get you an 88/89 rising winger.

Still, Ramos is worth getting, since your GW doesn't have too many CBs around. Just negotiate for less than 10mil.

Archived