Football Manager 2013

Re: Football Manager 2013

Hey guys

Do you know any link that i can download the game from ??

I've downloaded it a couple of times but it needs a crack ' date=' it crashes all the time.

Thanks in advance .[/quote']

There isnt a free crack to download

:)

You have to buy 2013 i think.

Hey guys

Do you know any link that i can download the game from ??

I've downloaded it a couple of times but it needs a crack ' date=' it crashes all the time.

Thanks in advance .[/quote']

As said already, you might as well buy it. Even with the crack, you cant play network games.

Anyone know how i can fix this, When i open the game all the sponsors load ad then loading screen comes on but when the game should go the start screen with new game, load game etc I just get a black screen and nothing happens ive installed and reinstalled, deleted local content then installed it again, when it is on the black screen ive changed from gpu rendering to sofware and back again and nothing happens, anyone know how i can fix this?

BTW its on steam and it did work until about 3 weeks ago then this started happening, any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers :)

Just random little thing I noticed in game. In previous FMs a very good scout called Sandro Orlandelli, who was at Arsenal was Argentinian and he was the best Argentinian scout (without loading Argentinian leagues) but in this game he is now Brazilian and he is infact born in Rio. How odd.

Just random little thing I noticed in game. In previous FMs a very good scout called Sandro Orlandelli' date=' who was at Arsenal was Argentinian and he was the best Argentinian scout (without loading Argentinian leagues) but in this game he is now Brazilian and he is infact born in Rio. How odd.[/quote']

Hey i actually remember him from fm12

:)

Can someone help me? I dont seem to be able to import kits on my save yet the badges have worked fine and i've done the same thing for both!

Have you checked the reload the skin on confirm thing? and the Skin Cache box, untick that. It should work then! Also, check if you have extrated all the kits into the graphics folder too.

The amount of times I've conceded late goals because my keeper has passed it right to the opposition player in front of him is getting really pathetic.

Could this be due to your keeper having low kicking, concentration, composure and decisions stats?

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone actually ever call their own backroom staff meetings or do you just wait until you get the notification from them every two weeks like me? :P

I just do them when the message comes up, sometimes I just skip past them and sometimes go a few months without any:o

Does anyone actually ever call their own backroom staff meetings or do you just wait until you get the notification from them every two weeks like me? :P

I call em every once in a while' date=' when i need a win of course

:)[/color']

The amount of times I've conceded late goals because my keeper has passed it right to the opposition player in front of him is getting really pathetic.

Glad its not just me, its so frustrating cause its not like its a world class goal youve just lost points to. Ive just come to the conclusion its a bug, its happened more than once with me and with different keepers. You dont need world class kicking stats to not be stupid and pass it to an opponents player, just boot the ball out far. Also had lots of times where a long ball is dropping right to keeper, my CB is also running towards it and the keeper and defender **** up, leaving a player to tap it in. Its silly.