BIG NAMES - Rating Changes

mato77

Re: BIG NAMES - Rating Changes

i wish mate. my fav player but 83 for now IMO but i really hope your right mate. also Suso to 80/81

and to this Oscar banter he will get +2 for now deserves to be 90 for sure. And i Lucas is sat at a 90 then Oscar deserves a 91 but 89 for now then 90/91 if his game time + quality resumes which im sure of.

85 is very likely, will bring back memories of Canales and Muniain, and more lately Gotze, even Albrighton got a +9 playing for Villa, Sterling could also be in line to make his debut for the NT, its his second call up v Sweden next month.

Alexander KACANIKLIC will also get 84/85.

I agree he should get a +! thats it.I don't understand how some think he should be a 90.

I personally don't believe Oscar should be a 90 but whether he will be is a different story. SM are full of surprises in recent times and I can see him being a 90 in the next changes tbh, considering when you compare the fact that Dede and Lucas just got 90 in a league which isn't as competitive as the Prem, that's what you need to compare it to tbh! Plus he moved for £25 mil.. I don't think many 87 rated players have moved for that much in real life, apart from him.. So that's why he's so different than the rest in this respect! :)

are you all clueless????

overhyped' date=' inever heard such rubbish.......bet you all think Neymar aint though.

Oscar is for me the best of the brazilian prospects. he has also transitioned into the EPL easily. I have been watching him for 3 years now, more than what many have on here, i watched him come through at INT were he was a stand out player in Brazil, more so than Neymar.

He should be a 90, but the way SM works +3 jumps are extremely rare for highly rated players ie 87+..... it will most likely be a +2 then a +1 or even another +2 in the summer if he does well this season ie stays in the match squad and making regular assets/goals when he plays.[/quote']

thank you! a person with sense...