.:|Gold Championship 240|:.

ashtini

Re: .:|Gold Championship 240|:.

Trying to join this GC and im getting this : "The SMFA have stopped you joining this GW as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunetaly they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World.Please attempt to join another Game World".

Is this GW bugged or something, you ever had that ? Never happened to me before and of course none of the two things they mention is a fact.

Trying to join this GC and im getting this : "The SMFA have stopped you joining this GW as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunetaly they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World.Please attempt to join another Game World".

Is this GW bugged or something' date=' you ever had that ? Never happened to me before and of course none of the two things they mention is a fact.[/quote']

People seem to be joining it fine, no idea why that has came up. SM are useless, they'll ban people and reverse transfers but they wont bother looking into it and seeing if the ban/reversal is actually necessary.

Milan's first two deals are confirmed.

Boateng and El Shaarawy going to Barcelona and I'm getting Pedro. Was just going to be these 2 initially but I had to add 11million in for the Barca chairman to accept. Either way I'm happy.

Robinho is going to Valencia and I'm getting Soldado + Pablo Piatti. Again I'm happy with this deal.

Hope I can bring in a few more new faces fairly soonish as I want to reshape Milans squad completely.

Milan's first two deals are confirmed.

Boateng and El Shaarawy going to Barcelona and I'm getting Pedro. Was just going to be these 2 initially but I had to add 11million in for the Barca chairman to accept. Either way I'm happy.

Robinho is going to Valencia and I'm getting Soldado + Pablo Piatti. Again I'm happy with this deal.

Hope I can bring in a few more new faces fairly soonish as I want to reshape Milans squad completely.

Good deals there :)

Good deals there :)

Aye, if your interested in any players let me know. Listening to offers on all of them. Pato might be free to go, was considering involving him in a deal with Reus but the Dortmund manager hasnt replied to one of my umpteen chat messages or my private message OR the forum post I made earlier so as usual I dont know where I stand on that front.

Aye' date=' if your interested in any players let me know. Listening to offers on all of them. Pato might be free to go, was considering involving him in a deal with Reus but the Dortmund manager hasnt replied to one of my umpteen chat messages or my private message OR the forum post I made earlier so as usual I dont know where I stand on that front.[/quote']

Thanks but i'm not a fan of Pato,never have been and got Cavani who is miles better :D

No worries.

Opinions on a deal for Montolivio. Sandro + Livermore from Spurs? I like them both but not to sure on the deal. Feel I could maybe get better for him.

i dont rate montolivo and I think that is quite a good deal for yourself.

first deal for werder bremen sees Boris Vukcevic switch with Zlatko Junuzovic.

No worries.

Opinions on a deal for Montolivio. Sandro + Livermore from Spurs? I like them both but not to sure on the deal. Feel I could maybe get better for him.

Montolivio is ok but with ac milan struggling long term sandro and livermore are better due to being able to shift at a later date

Montolivio is ok but with ac milan struggling long term sandro and livermore are better due to being able to shift at a later date

Montolivio deal has been accepted. Thanks for both replies. I'm also getting Sigurdsson + Caulker for cash deals so hasnt been a bad first few hours since this gameworld opened for me.

Tottenham will be looking for a new manager by the seasons end :P

Hehe why's that? He also agreed with me that I would get Sigurdsson for 10 million and Caulker for about 10 million, then he became about the fifth time this week he changed his mind and refused. Happening all the time to me starting to really annoy me.

2 more deals I've agreed (crosses fingers) are for Pato and De Jong. Pato I'm getting Lewandowski and Schieber for, and De Jong I'm getting two lower rated players but two Im really happy with, Ramsay and Oxlaide-Chamberlain from Arsenal. Wouldnt surprise me if the latter gets reversed to be honest by someone reporting it.

Anyway, if them 2 deals do go through I'll be chuffed with them.

Hehe why's that? He also agreed with me that I would get Sigurdsson for 10 million and Caulker for about 10 million' date=' then he became about the fifth time this week he changed his mind and refused. Happening all the time to me starting to really annoy me.

2 more deals I've agreed (crosses fingers) are for Pato and De Jong. Pato I'm getting Lewandowski and Schieber for, and De Jong I'm getting two lower rated players but two Im really happy with, Ramsay and Oxlaide-Chamberlain from Arsenal. Wouldnt surprise me if the latter gets reversed to be honest by someone reporting it.

Anyway, if them 2 deals do go through I'll be chuffed with them.[/quote']

Great work with the deals, arsenal signing Hamsik off me for Gervinho & arteta, gets me a replacement and a wide left to replace dossena, think your Milan will be the main contenders this season

Happy with deals so far at Bremen, really enjoying this team so far.

In:

Maxime Barthelme - 1,000,000

Diego Alves - 5,000,000 + Sebastian Mielitz + Aleksander Ignjovski

Oscar Hiljemark - 477,000 + Joseph Akpala

Out:

Zlatko Junuzovic - Boris Vukcevic

Still keen on more deals. Trying to shift Ekici and Bargfrede for slightly higher rated DM's.

Great work with the deals' date=' arsenal signing Hamsik off me for Gervinho & arteta, gets me a replacement and a wide left to replace dossena, think your Milan will be the main contenders this season[/quote']

Nice one.

I certainly hope so but anything can happen!

Just agreed another deal this morning, Abate leaving and Kyle Walker/Harry Kane coming in. Still looking to get rid of some of my CM/DM thought I have far too many. Squad at the minute is looking brilliant but still looking for more deals.

Made a few more signings that I havent posted yet. Made a few cash signings:

Lucas Digne for 4 million

Andros Townsend for 5 million

Mario Jelavic for 590k

Andreas Laudrup for 3.1 million

Marvin Compper for 9.5 million

Miguel Britos for 6 million.

Nocerino has left and I've brought in Bernat + Feghouli for him,

Bakaye Traore I sold for 4 million,

Massimo Ambrosini was sold for 10 million.

Quite happy with the deals so far but still looking to do alot more.

Archived