A simple request

sjching4

Dear fellow sm friends:

I am not really new in Soccermanager, but I would lyk a simple request from my fellow sm friends. I have a dream of creating a custom game world, where everyone can enjoy and it will be fair for all. However, I come from a very poor family and I don't have money to buy sm credits. Now, I shall come straight to the point, help me realize my dream, spare me some sm credits. I don't have much to offer back, just a simple friendship and the sharing of knowledge in soccermanager. Have you ever felt fed up about selfish and ugly managers who break the rules in your game worlds? If u do feel that way, join me in this partnership and make soccermanager a better place. Look me up my manager name is Shi Jie Ching. Reputation level: 130+... Thank you all...

Re: A simple request

Dear fellow sm friends:

I am not really new in Soccermanager' date=' but I would lyk a simple request from my fellow sm friends. I have a dream of creating a custom game world, where everyone can enjoy and it will be fair for all. However, I come from a very poor family and I don't have money to buy sm credits. Now, I shall come straight to the point, help me realize my dream, spare me some sm credits. I don't have much to offer back, just a simple friendship and the sharing of knowledge in soccermanager. Have you ever felt fed up about selfish and ugly managers who break the rules in your game worlds? If u do feel that way, join me in this partnership and make soccermanager a better place. Look me up my manager name is Shi Jie Ching. Reputation level: 130+... Thank you all...[/quote']

You are kidding, right? I tell you what, pay my University debt in a few years time and then I'll lend you some SM credits. Sound fair?

The sheer nerve...

Archived