Mid-80s Risers?

chadponie

Re: Mid-80s Risers?

I have a very small club (Nuovo Cosenza) and I need a CB' date=' AM/Wing, a backup GK, and a CM/DM. Any of these have potential to rise (again)?

Timm Klose

Abdelaziz BARRADA

Alberto Botia

Vito MANNONE

Sergio SÁNCHEZ

Lucas PIAZÓN

Ignacio CAMACHO[/quote']

Sergio Sanchez will not rise.

But others will rise..they are regular for their respective teams and are doing pretty good.

Sergio Sanchez will not rise.

But others will rise..they are regular for their respective teams and are doing pretty good.

Lucas Piazon is no where near the first team so saying he is doing good as a regular is quite a stretch. He is young, talented, and promising but he won't ever be as good as Mata, Hazard or Oscar and even then he still has to compete with the likes of Kevin De Bruyne, Josh McEachran, and Marko Marin for a place on the bench. I doubt he'll see much playing time at Chelsea, more then likely he'll be loaned a few times before he is sold off a few seasons from now much like De Bruyne and McEachran.

Lucas Piazon is no where near the first team so saying he is doing good as a regular is quite a stretch. He is young' date=' talented, and promising but he won't ever be as good as Mata, Hazard or even Oscar. I doubt he'll see much playing time at Chelsea, more then likely he'll be loaned a few times before he is sold off a few seasons from now.[/quote']

Ohh lol...Forgot to mention Paizon..and yes you are right about him.

I have a very small club (Nuovo Cosenza) and I need a CB' date=' AM/Wing, a backup GK, and a CM/DM. Any of these have potential to rise (again)?

Timm Klose

Abdelaziz BARRADA

Alberto Botia

Vito MANNONE

Sergio SÁNCHEZ

Lucas PIAZÓN

Ignacio CAMACHO[/quote']

barrada will probably rise +2/3. maybe camacho too.

mannone might rise small +1/+2

botia have a small chance of rising but i doubt it.

Piazon hasnt played at all. dont know anything about klose and sanchez

Archived