Abate for Walker

Fez17_1888

Re: Abate for Walker

Im Milan in a GC. Someone has made an exchange bid to swap Kyle Walker for Abate. Im just wondering should I accept or reject? I know on the forums apparently Abate is in for a rise and Walker is meant to be a dead set for 90.

Any opinions please?

yes , accept the deal .Walker will raise and he can go much higher then Abate

Im Milan in a GC. Someone has made an exchange bid to swap Kyle Walker for Abate. Im just wondering should I accept or reject? I know on the forums apparently Abate is in for a rise and Walker is meant to be a dead set for 90.

Any opinions please?

Reject it abate is better than walker and abate will rise

Any opinions please?

Tough one' date=' but I'm betting on Walker to beat Abate in the future.

Not very certain about Abate's rise though. But I'd think Walker has the talent to pip him in a season or two. Believe he'll be future NT RB.

AC Milan isn't doing too well this season either. :/

Try asking here:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=18338[/url]

Tough one' date=' but I'm betting on Walker to beat Abate in the future.

Not very certain about Abate's rise though. But I'd think Walker has the talent to pip him in a season or two. Believe he'll be future NT RB.

AC Milan isn't doing too well this season either. :/

Try asking here:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=18338[/url]

Thanks for all of the replies. Just made a post there on that link thanks for your advice!

Archived