G. Rossi??? Worth buying?

James C

So I havn't played SM in a long long time and forgot how it all works.

I have taken over a team in my friends world who are in a lower league and I want to try and build it up.

I have lots of money (£200million) and a few decent players already but only Defoe as a Striker.

Most of the really decent players have already been bought and managers won't sell for any money.

Rossi is the best rated player available at an external club, I know he is injured for ages and Villarreal have been relegated but could he still be worth buying?

He is around £20million and would be my only 92 rated player. But is his 92 rating likely to drop dramatically? Even if he dropped to 90 he would be one of my best players.

Re: G. Rossi??? Worth buying?

I have taken over a team in my friends world who are in a lower league and I want to try and build it up.

I have lots of money (£200million) and a few decent players already but only Defoe as a Striker.

Most of the really decent players have already been bought and managers won't sell for any money.

Rossi is the best rated player available at an external club' date=' I know he is injured for ages and Villarreal have been relegated but could he still be worth buying?

He is around £20million and would be my only 92 rated player. But is his 92 rating likely to drop dramatically? Even if he dropped to 90 he would be one of my best players.[/quote']

he will drop but i think only 1 to 91 and at 25 that still isnt a bad rating to have. with your 200 mil id snap him up defo!

Re: G. Rossi??? Worth buying?

Thanks Tee and Roo, if he drops lower than 91 I am holding you fully responsible!

Do you know also how I can find out what countries are being rated? There used to be a thing where I could see the rating schedule in a calendar but now I can only find which ones are being rated at the moment.

Riferimento: G. Rossi??? Worth buying?

Rossi is the best rated player available at an external club' date=' I know he is injured for ages and Villarreal have been relegated but could he still be worth buying?

He is around £20million and would be my only 92 rated player. But is his 92 rating likely to drop dramatically? Even if he dropped to 90 he would be one of my best players.[/quote']

I'll drop for now to 91, but in the future he can raise ;)

I hope helped you