Wolfswinkle & Patricio

LegendaryLemon

Looking into wether I should get these guys for one of my teams in a gc. What do people think about them rising in the future? I know sporting's start to the season has been abysmal, but surely Wolfswinkle merits a rise due to his europa league form last season plus the fact ignoring his sides form he's already netted 3 goals in 6 games. And do people think Patricio is close to 90? he starts for portugal who are going alright. B) Please let me know asap!

Re: Wolfswinkle & Patricio

Looking into wether I should get these guys for one of my teams in a gc. What do people think about them rising in the future? I know sporting's start to the season has been abysmal' date=' but surely Wolfswinkle merits a rise due to his europa league form last season plus the fact ignoring his sides form he's already netted 3 goals in 6 games. And do people think Patricio is close to 90? he starts for portugal who are going alright. B) Please let me know asap![/quote']

I like Patricio i cant see him having a massive future but i can see him have a +1 not to long from now. As you said no.1 for his country and i was impressed with him at the Euros i thought he was terrific. Not really followd his club football this season but im sure he is doing ok.

Re: Wolfswinkle & Patricio

I like Patricio i cant see him having a massive future but i can see him have a +1 not to long from now. As you said no.1 for his country and i was impressed with him at the Euros i thought he was terrific. Not really followd his club football this season but im sure he is doing ok.

ok thanks, anyone got an opinion on wolfswinkle?

Archived