Eriksen or Isco

binstead89

Re: Eriksen or Isco

Isco can run a team by his own. How many people in here think that eriksen can do the same ?

Isco is in such a better shape atm. Eriksen is the typical AM talent that shines in one game and dissapears in the other one. And that's because he needs 3 other attackers in front of him to be in good shape as he's an AM that feeds forwards (a good example is his below avg perfomance in Euro 12' with Denmark).

On the other hand, it's a matter of time for Isco to hit 90 imo. Here's your answer ;)

Isco can run a team by his own. How many people in here think that eriksen can do the same ?

Isco is in such a better shape atm. Eriksen is the typical AM talent that shines in one game and dissapears in the other one. And that's because he needs 3 other attackers in front of him to be in good shape as he's an AM that feeds forwards (a good example is his below avg perfomance in Euro 12' with Denmark).

On the other hand' date=' it's a matter of time for Isco to hit 90 imo. Here's your answer ;)[/quote']

That's in real life yes what you are saying but all that doesn't mean nothing in this soccer manager game we are playing.We are not buying him in real life but i get what you are saying.

that's because he needs 3 other attackers in front of him to be in good shape as he's an AM that feeds forwards (a good example is his below avg perfomance in Euro 12' with Denmark).

What team plays an AM and three strikers / forwards ???? :confused:

I concur that Isco is probably the better option in terms of SM and I prefer him in terms of ability, but Eriksen is a top young player who has the potential to be very good.

I just completely disagree with your justification. The very fact they played three fantastic teams in their group you just brush off as it if means nothing, he was playing against Germany, Portugal and Holland hardly the kind of teams you can walk all over.

I could just as easily highlight a number of games for Denmark he has played very well in. Also how many top players dont have good tournaments ? Loads . . . . .

Nor does he need three players in front of him to play well.

And that's because he needs 3 other attackers in front of him to be in good shape as he's an AM that feeds forwards .
what team plays an am and three strikers / forwards ???? :confused:

I said attackers not forward/strikers so get it right. I will quickly draw you a formation with 3 attackers :

RB-CB-CB-LB

CM-CM

AM(Eriksen)

RW------------ LW

CF

Please tell me that you know the difference between attackers and strikers. Hope you get what I'm saying now.

I just completely disagree with your justification. The very fact they played three fantastic teams in their group you just brush off as it if means nothing' date=' [b']he was playing against germany, portugal and holland hardly the kind of teams you can walk all over[/b].

So you finally agree or disagree with me ? How can you call someone top talent if he's lost when facing big teams. What do you think eriksen will face the day after he'll leave Ajax ? Clubs like NEC or Breda ?

Isco does what he does in the best football league. Enough said.

They are both very young and they are both very talented! And after the next review they will both be rated 89.

Conclusion: Why choose' date=' get both ;)[/quote']

They will both be rated at 89? Eriksen is already 89 mate' date='try to stay in touch with whats going on if you are going to post.[/color']

I said AFTER THE NEXT REVIEW!

Hence Isco will rise from 87 - 89 while Eriksen will remain 89.

Try to understand what you reed before picking on it... :eek::eek::eek:

I said attackers not forward/strikers so get it right. I will quickly draw you a formation with 3 attackers :

RB-CB-CB-LB

CM-CM

AM(Eriksen)

RW------------ LW

CF

Please tell me that you know the difference between attackers and strikers. Hope you get what I'm saying now.

So you finally agree or disagree with me ? How can you call someone top talent if he's lost when facing big teams. What do you think eriksen will face the day after he'll leave Ajax ? Clubs like NEC or Breda ?

They are called wingers, or wide forwards. Attackers is not a position in football :) If people refer to attackers, it tends to be strikers. Please tell me you know that :P

If you actually read my post I said Isco is the better option i just questioned your horrific justification.

Nor do I understand why your using the fact he played three very strong teams to justify your argument. Kind of a subjective that he played poor too. Like i said, i agree with you in principle but you made your point poorly.

They are called wingers' date=' or wide forwards. Attackers is not a position in football :) If people refer to attackers, it tends to be strikers. Please tell me you know that :P

If you actually read my post I said Isco is the better option i just questioned your horrific justification.

Nor do I understand why your using the fact he played three very strong teams to justify your argument. Kind of a subjective that he played poor too. Like i said, i agree with you in principle but you made your point poorly.[/quote']

Let's agree to disagree then. In modern football, I'm used to count wingers as second strikers as well so, blame me if you want for calling them attackers. I'm sure you already got what I was trying to say so, fair enough.

Really? :rolleyes:

You can defend your own nation's league quality (EPL I guess) but If you watch the Spanish Football (especially last 5 years) from a general point of view (National team & League) you will see the differences.

Imo, La Liga & Bundesliga are the best ones right there and they'll get even better soon enough.

Idm for the marketing pool, the incomes of EPL and all that. I'm a football fan not an accountant. But this goes way out of this thread already.

Archived