Loans from Unmanaged clubs

Re: Loans from Unmanaged clubs

This is certainly a good idea IMO, and a bit overdue.

The thing is I'm not sure that it will help with players 'Concerned at their lack of games' as I read this in the rules:

If a player is unhappy at his lack of games at your club and then you send him out on loan, his lack of games concern will remain unchanged. This is because the player is concerned with his lack of games at his parent club.

Any one know if this has always been the case or another new addition in the past few weeks?

Great news!

Would Courtois develop loan concerns about being loaned out this way?

In my Real Madrid I have Casillas as titular, and Courtois in my youth team as a backup but for now he wouldn't get playtime at all. However the guy has potential, and I would like to keep him as future replacement for Iker Casillas. Thanks!

Great news!

Would Courtois develop loan concerns about being loaned out this way?

In my Real Madrid I have Casillas as titular' date=' and Courtois in my youth team as a backup but for now he wouldn't get playtime at all. However the guy has potential, and I would like to keep him as future replacement for Iker Casillas. Thanks![/quote']

I'm not sure, he is young and only 88 so he may not develop concerns about that, but it is quite possible he will. :)

Hmm interesting. The loan club pays the wages as well don't they?

My only fear remains with player hogging? I could now go out and buy more players knowing i won't need to pay his wages if they're loaned-out.

Incidentally the chairman doesn't allow certain players (presumably the more highly rated) to be loaned out.

Guest drseanfitz

Hmm interesting. The loan club pays the wages as well don't they?

I believe so.

this means that unmanaged teams, as well as being raided for any decent player they have, will accumulate debt from loaning player sof the people that raided them:rolleyes:

Great addition to the game

This helps build ups so much i cant even say how much i admire SM for this.

My Birmingham has like 1.4m wages all together and how i can shift most of it to drop 0.5m of it. Really benefits the cause for small club sides trying to make it big.

Loads have the problem that the strong get stronger. If it was easy to build a weak team to a strong one then theres no point in doing it. If your a top manager you will succeed with a small team going up.

I think the 4m and double wages to kill concerns is annoying as i wont sign some 90 whos got 80k wages

I think there should be a cap on how many players you can loan out in one season, a max of 8 etc.

This idea might be great news in the short term but long term it's just going to allow managers to hog players more. I have seen clubs who have had wage bills of over 1 Million for youth players. Instead of managers being punished for financially running clubs into the ground. They can now claw money back from loaning all them youth players out to external clubs.

I think that's just daft and will just cause more problems in the long term. A cap on how many loan players can be sent out must be introduced!

With whatever addition there is on SM there's always somebody moaning saying oh that's bad because such an such' date=' is there ever anything what makes everybody happy, once one says why its a bad reason more join that Que.
:rolleyes:[/center']

Or perhaps peoples criticisms are justified because people want the game to be as good as it can be. I manage Arsenal and Shorpe. 1 team has a 60k stadium, the other 22k (built up from 10k over many seasons). I think if I can spot the obvious flaw that it allows big clubs to hoard players then why not point out the obvious?

I don't think other people are voicing their concerns to play follow the leader. Perhaps they too feel their criticisms should be voiced also? I could quite easily post an only positive comment "hooray now I can hoard youth players to my hearts content and not care about wages". But I feel this will have a negative impact on the game and I look at it from the perspective of both a small and big club.

Personally I feel SM are making changes of late that are negative but they don't even seem to listen anymore.

Or perhaps peoples criticisms are justified because people want the game to be as good as it can be. I manage Arsenal and Shorpe. 1 team has a 60k stadium' date=' the other 22k (built up from 10k over many seasons). I think if I can spot the obvious flaw that it allows big clubs to hoard players then why not point out the obvious?

I don't think other people are voicing their concerns to play follow the leader. Perhaps they too feel their criticisms should be voiced also? I could quite easily post an only positive comment "hooray now I can hoard youth players to my hearts content and not care about wages". But I feel this will have a negative impact on the game and I look at it from the perspective of both a small and big club.

Personally I feel SM are making changes of late that are negative but they don't even seem to listen anymore.[/quote']

spot on!

Teams can now hog 100 youth players and send them all out on loan to external clubs.

If players gain concerns they can just pay it off.

It seems to just fixing the problem for 70% of the managers on here who moaned about the concerns, who didn't really think about running a club but their goal with getting every player under the sun and making sure they are kept happy, As having 150 players is the way to go. who are only interested in managing BIG clubs, who aren't bothered about finance as there at Man Utd, WHOOP DEE DOO.

I say people should try taking a small club from the lower leagues to the top, believe me it's alot more rewarding than managing a BIG club with endless pot of money.

Good addition. Don't know why all the negativity. There comes a point in game worlds where nobody will even contemplate loaning any player below the rating of 80. World and euro championships its worse because people won't loan below 86 because its too easy to get players of those ratings.

Most game worlds are 20-30% full. Anything that can maybe improve the quality of teams when every half decent player has been taken from all unmanaged clubs is a welcome addition in my eyes. It helps out every team, not just the big clubs.

Guest drseanfitz

Good addition. Don't know why all the negativity.

a lot of negativity is around how it helps player hogging' date=' but personally don't think it will make an immense difference there. If someone wants to hog, then they will find a way.

my only issue is the damage to unmanaged teams finances, this would have been much better if it was external clubs loaning and not unmanaged

a lot of negativity is around how it helps player hogging' date=' but personally don't think it will make an immense difference there. If someone wants to hog, then they will find a way.

my only issue is the damage to unmanaged teams finances, this would have been much better if it was external clubs loaning and not unmanaged

this is why it need to be sorted out, what the rules are for players who can be loaned out.

If i had my say i'd do this

between 8-12 players can be loaned out over the season

If external clubs are in the red then a deal is done 50/50 on wages or even you pay all the wages, like what happens sometimes in real life

youth players loaned out must be between 78 and 85.

This wouldn't stop you sending out players 86-90 on loan if you wished. but there needs to be a cap on the max you can send out, as having the option to send all your players on loan is complete madness.

Riferimento: Re: Loans from Unmanaged clubs

it's not still clear if the limit of 3 players for club it's still on for unmanaged clubs... If it is, honestly I don't think the wage of 3 players go to ruin finances of any club...

For gold GWs, where i use to play, I can see only positive implications with this improvement.

-More difficult find unmanaged players (as now 22-24 players in a unmanaged squad doesn't mean necessarily "I can raid")

-Average ranking of minor leagues/low series unmanaged clubs should raise... That's should improve competivity in those leagues (where is honestly boring manage a club).

BTW, since now should be a bit more difficult keep youngsters: yeah, you'd save some wage loaning out u21 players, but they'll develop concerns that before they won't... If you wanna trade with them is ok, but if you wanna keep them, you'll have to pay money to remove their concerns...

Last but not least, it's deffo more realistic that good young players in the best side of the GW is taking minutes somewhere before to debut in their club...