.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Antonio Di Natale presented as a Bayern star

Antonio+Di+Natale+Gran+Gala+del+Calcio+Aic+f-JPhLkbmfKl.jpg

In this monday morning, the italian legend Di Natale started his trajectory in Bayern Munich. He was presented in a press conference, where were Uli Hoeness and Rodrigo Fagundes.

Firstly, Rodrigo Fagundes made the opening speech:

"We, from Bayern Munich, are glad to announce the purchase of Antonio Di Natale, that is known as a class player and will help us a lot in this season. He was pretty unhappy in Udinese and we couldn't ignore this opportunity to buy him. He comes for a 10,5 million fee and with a 20 million release clause. I asked Uli Hoeness to buy this amazing player because we need to improve our team for the Division 1 challenge and I'm sure he can help a lot in this mission. My idea is use him along with Milito as a forward. Luis Fabiano, for now, will be an option in the bench."

After it, Uli Hoeness spoke a few words:

"Well, all I can say is that I'm very happy to have Di Natale in my team. He is just class and will help the team to win the first division. Fagundes asked me to buy him and I decided to invest this 10,5 million. It was a bargain!"

The Di Natale said his first words as a Bayern player:

"I was unhappy with Udinese's manager, because he likes to play in thw 4-5-1 and I was alone in the front sector of the team. When I asked him to use the 3-5-2 he said that he is the boss and wouldn't change his tactics. Then I called Fagundes, that is an awesome manager, and he said that would talk with Bayern's chairman to ask him to buy me. Now I'm here, ready to help the team to win the Division 1. I'm proud to use the number 9 here in Bayern Munich."

Okay listen up *******, cash sale going on at Barca, these guys are available:

Yepes

Demichelis

Metzelder

Tate

Owomelya

Kirch

Barton

Carlos Martins

Pinzi

Streller

Cisma

Joel Griffiths

and all the other useless cheap guys in my squad.

These guys are NOT, N-O-T available:

Lambert

Alonso

I will sell these guys but only if you give a good offer so don't waste my time and yours with ****** ones:

Landreau

Joaquin

Emre

Contact me if interested.

But how on earth a CB have secondary position as CF:eek::confused: this is what is causing my interest to loose from SM:(

It's not that surprising really. Teams tend to throw their big lumps up top when they're trailing and that's usually the centre backs. Few more games with Arsenal needing a goal in the last 15 and you might find Mertesacker with that position.

It's not that surprising really. Teams tend to throw their big lumps up top when they're trailing and that's usually the centre backs. Few more games with Arsenal needing a goal in the last 15 and you might find Mertesacker with that position.

within a game it usually happens like Pique too moves inside the box & scores but they won't start a game as a CF in any case unless all midfielders & forwards gets injured.

within a game it usually happens like Pique too moves inside the box & scores but they won't start a game as a CF in any case unless all midfielders & forwards gets injured.

True, but i can see why they'd give them that position. If you're losing in a SM game, you can set your tactics after 75 minutes to throw a centre back forward like you would in real life, nothing to complain about. There are bigger issues to worry about, like accusing people of cheating when they're not.

Another sign for Bayern Munich :D

are we allowed to sign:confused:

There are bigger issues to worry about' date=' like accusing people of cheating when they're not.[/quote']

Those are really the one which lead me to play in forum setups. Regulars & non forum customs are places not to be visited. They are really a waste of time with bunch of idiots.

Okay listen up *******' date=' cash sale going on at Barca, these guys are available:

Yepes

Demichelis

Metzelder

Tate

Owomelya

Kirch

Barton

Carlos Martins

Pinzi

Streller

Cisma

Joel Griffiths

and all the other useless cheap guys in my squad.

These guys are NOT, N-O-T available:

Lambert

Alonso

I will sell these guys but only if you give a good offer so don't waste my time and yours with ****** ones:

Landreau

Joaquin

Emre

Contact me if interested.[/center']

Okay, Joaquin and Demichelis are off to Lyon for a combined fee of 19 million so they're off the market and Barton is off to Bayern for 5 mil so he's off the market as well. Buy the others before they leave as well ;)

Just spoke to Garry on Facebook.He has just told me why he has left all his gameworlds.He has no online access except from facebook on his phone. So he has told me to inform you all.

Garry has just split up with his wife.He has said he will be back on SM in a few months or more.

He does apologise to everyone owner's gameworld he has left.

Just spoke to Garry on Facebook.He has just told me why he has left all his gameworlds.He has no online access except from facebook on his phone. So he has told me to inform you all.

Garry has just split up with his wife.He has said he will be back on SM in a few months or more.

He does apologise to everyone owner's gameworld he has left.

Hmm tough times and a good reason to quit SM I'd say, hope things will get better for him soon!

Okay' date=' Joaquin and Demichelis are off to Lyon for a combined fee of 19 million so they're off the market and Barton is off to Bayern for 5 mil so he's off the market as well. Buy the others before they leave as well ;)[/quote']

Pity, I was gonna offer you something tempting ;)

How much have you got now? 50-60mill? :eek: