.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

10000BC_zps959fb2e2.jpg

Looking Back - Season 1

Chelsea FC

A club that took over a new challenge of 1000 BC now finds itself in a respectable position. The club that had been written of the books by pundits with the manager's poor stakes in the transfer market. Chelsea were able to only bag John Terry as a big name. But this team performed wonders. Chelsea finished 3rd winning a automatic promotion ahead of likes of Inter Milan and Barcelona. Lets look at some of the stats of the season.

Performance in Division

Position Finished - 3rd

Status - Promoted

Points - 38

Played - 22

Won - 11

Lost - 6

Draw - 5

Goals Scored - 41

Leading Scorer for Club - Petr Odemwingie

Performance in Cup

Reached Till - Round 2

Status - Eliminated

Games Played - 1

Won -0

Lost - 1

Goal Scored - 0

Star Players

Arsenal+v+Chelsea+-+Premier+League

John Terry

This leader lead the team in a commanding way. John Terry the lone Chelsea man in the squad played just in a fantastic way. John Terry lead as a captain but also scored vital goals for the team. His presence was unmatched.

Peter-Odemwingie-006.jpg

Peter Odemwingie

The goal machine for Chelsea and surely the match winner man. Peter had a fantastic season with Chelsea by scoring 10 goals in the blues kit. He and Terry alone lead the charge for promotion. Peter will look forward to another succesful season ahead

New Arrival

0,,10268~11133795,00.jpg

Oscar

Chelsea took a huge set for challenge the title in first division. Costing a a price of 12 million for the blues, Oscar is a bargain for money. The attacking midfield will provide stability from center for Zamora and Peter. Venkron expressed his delight on the capture.

Seeing as RVP is unlikely' date=' I've struck a deal worth 23 million for Etoo. Great player and delighted with the capture. Looks like the City manager will get Robin[/quote']

Na, Oil money will run out soon ;)

can we start bidding???

Wait until Season 2 starts

No mate not yet.

Moreover' date=' Etoo > RVP:cool:[/quote']

shocked-animals-5.jpg

Does bidding start in 40 minutes? I have no hope with the big names' date=' but I hope to pick up someone here and there at 87/88. PSV do not make much money.

And Hyina, I said I had not much money mate. [/quote']

Hey I thought as you saved 11 mill from the beginning of the season 1, and must have earned about 10 mill by now, so I thought you were gonna bid 15-20 mill for Courtois :P Over estimating by my part :o

I think the bid war starts just at 08/02

Yeah.. though I do have a problem...

Aah' date=' okay then. The way things are going here, I thought it was very, very soon. Good luck to all the teams.[/quote']

You too, you going for RVP? ;)

10000BC_zps959fb2e2.jpg

Looking Back - Season 1

Chelsea FC

A club that took over a new challenge of 1000 BC now finds itself in a respectable position. The club that had been written of the books by pundits with the manager's poor stakes in the transfer market. Chelsea were able to only bag John Terry as a big name. But this team performed wonders. Chelsea finished 3rd winning a automatic promotion ahead of likes of Inter Milan and Barcelona. Lets look at some of the stats of the season.

Performance in Division

Position Finished - 3rd

Status - Promoted

Points - 38

Played - 22

Won - 11

Lost - 6

Draw - 5

Goals Scored - 41

Leading Scorer for Club - Petr Odemwingie

Performance in Cup

Reached Till - Round 2

Status - Eliminated

Games Played - 1

Won -0

Lost - 1

Goal Scored - 0

Star Players

Arsenal+v+Chelsea+-+Premier+League

John Terry

This leader lead the team in a commanding way. John Terry the lone Chelsea man in the squad played just in a fantastic way. John Terry lead as a captain but also scored vital goals for the team. His presence was unmatched.

Peter-Odemwingie-006.jpg

Peter Odemwingie

The goal machine for Chelsea and surely the match winner man. Peter had a fantastic season with Chelsea by scoring 10 goals in the blues kit. He and Terry alone lead the charge for promotion. Peter will look forward to another succesful season ahead

New Arrival

http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/63/e3/0' date=',10268~11133795,00.jpg[/img']

Oscar

Chelsea took a huge set for challenge the title in first division. Costing a a price of 12 million for the blues, Oscar is a bargain for money. The attacking midfield will provide stability from center for Zamora and Peter. Venkron expressed his delight on the capture.

Fantastic review! Repped!

Oscar is rubbish :P

Sure you were ;). And when i said Alonso isn't available' date=' why do people for him? And that's for me to know and you to find out of course .[/quote']

You have more money than me at the end of the season, plus you're selling players and making money so ~60mill... AND you didn't play 17milll for a youth :rolleyes::o

I'm screw - ed :P

I have earned nothing with my small stadium. And I said that there are many keepers worth getting as they are older, so I was not going to bid big. I know he will rise to 90, and be at 91 so was worth bidding on. But not at maximum considering my small budget. :D I can't believe you thought I was trying to play poker with you and was bluffing. :P

And I will bid on VP, but I won't win as I won't bid my entire budget. ;)

Logo20Udinese.jpg

1842815_w2.jpg

Udinese welcome : Samuel Eto'o

In the coup of the season, Udinese have managed to lure Samuel Etoo to the club with a deal believed to be around 23 million. After the rumors of a possible move for Robin Van Persie, it was a shock to see Udinese manager Abdul Noor opening up his cheque-book and managed to sign a world class striker. Eto'o is arguably one of the best strikers in the past decade, up there with Thierry Henry and former team-mate Ronaldinho, who departed the club a few days ago. Manager Abdul Noor has described Eto'o as a 'top striker' and a player 'that can win you titles'. It remains to be seen how he will fit in but the chances are that he will be a categorical success like he was at Barcelona and Inter Milan.

If people could advertise this GW to respected members of the forum it would be great' date=' I'd like to have a full GW before the season 2 starts :)[/quote']

Is there a great custom teams available like there is a GC teams available. That would be a good idea. :)

lol. I need him! There'll be war for Yaya and I won't be able to get both him and RVP otherwise! :o

You won't manage to get either with only 26 mil. :o:o lol at you highlighting this as you think I wrote something further. I simply wasted 5 seconds of your life.

City fans left confused

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9XF_xbwA5GaFcR2v7t3XVBHxSkSw0vLrWx031w53NSmpeKlhM

Manchester City fans are said to be upset of the sale of 1000 bc player of the season, the Champions Man City leading scorer and captain Samuel Eto for just 23 million to Udinese. Fans floded popular social media sites to express their disgust at the loss of the GW's best player in season one and are now confused at the direction the team is heading with no other polarizing figure in the frontline.

Gone to soon?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF6z7NbDy1wZ0reLfjPCgJ6T-NeRRL6FZxo8ST9nmT3kI2RaoqzQ

Man city manager Stuart Payne sought to ease the nerves of the fans as he explained the clubs decision.

Its understandable that the fans are concerned and it shows that we have fans who will keep us on our P's and Q's. However we must look beyond our short term future and 23 mil is a bargain for a player like Eto'o. Samuel is still a top class player and one that can win a title for yo as we saw this past season. However the club will now be looking for players on the rise and our sight go no further than Robin Van Persie. At this point in time we are now perfectly place to sign Robin for what would be half our current budget, with enough cash left over to attract other big names like Yaya and co. A good amount of teams are lining up for Robin but unlike some we are not the team to bluff, that is well documented. So trust our decision, City will be contenders next season and for seasons to come. We'll bring in a new talisman, one that will be with our for seasons upon seasons

Have the Citizens taking the lead to ink RVP?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn4ZHXye2DxsrPKiwRQ6igrlwWA27UBXhaQ5rRkIMFCxphlGu1cg