.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Hey if you bid CV for one of the big guns like Alves I doubt anybody will contest you for them' date=' or withdraw after accepted ;)

And then re-sale, and voila! Suddenly you have 30-40mill in the bank ;)[/quote']

If only it was that easy. :D

I am happy enough to pick up a few 88's and 89's and have a few of them in reserve to give me depth. Better than that team buying 3 high rated keepers. :D

The offer for Free Agent Fabio QUAGLIARELLA from Manchester United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Fabio QUAGLIARELLA will now decide which club he wants to join. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thought I'd get away with it, apparently not :o

manchester-united-fc-3d.jpg

SHOCK NEWS!!!

Manchester+United+Press+Conference

At press conference today, manager Hyina hinted that he may NOT go overboard for the expected target, Robin Van Persie!

The lad is excellent but we only have a limited budget, after helping out several smaller teams with financial troubles we find ourselves with only around 25mill instead of the expected 40mill. We have other areas of the squad to strengthen too. Up front Klose is a top top guy and others can play there too, like Camunas, Catro, Ramirez and new boy Bulykin.

Asked whether he'll put in a bid for the dutchman he replied:

Possibly, as I won't let him go to another club cheap! :P I'll bid a disclosed fee and see where it goes from there.

RvP-sign.jpg

The big question is... how much will he bid?...

More to follow

Malaga-CF-Logo.jpg

After a fall-out with the manager, Malaga's sole superstar David Villa has been sold to Atheltic Club. The news comes as a massive shock to the fans who felt that he had been carrying the team for parts of last season. The club had this to say on the matter

250px-David_Villa2_(cropped).jpg

It is unfortunate that David has left us after such a short period of time, but he felt he was bigger than the club and we can't have that here. We promise the fans that all of the transfer fee will be available to the manager so he can sign a replacement.

So who is on the managers radar? He isn't giving anything away at the minute but there are a few players who appear to have caught his eye and i'm sure we will find out soon enough.