.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

WILL PUT HYINA HIS UP-DATE ONE MORE TIME...:P

3 Feb 2013 21:54

First of all, we are FULL again! happy.png

Ok, I've had a few people asking me what are the rules, what are the new rules etc, so this clears up:

In the 1st Season (almost over now), teams will only be allowed to buy players aged 30+ (including 30)

In the 2nd Season (I'd guess starts on Tuesday 00shocked.png0 GMT), teams will only be allowed to buy players aged 29+

In 3rd Season, teams will only be allowed to buy players 28+... And so on.

At the END of every season, each team has the option to buy 1 youth player

(ONLY AT THE END!!!..U-21 RATING 88 MAX.)

I'm not really sure what happened here.

Perhaps as punishment' date=' he need to sell Isco to the biggest club in Spain?[/quote']

On a freind phone and already finding chaos.

People please VM or PM Good Dr Shame, will sort out soon

Also The Kolarov situation too.

PSG bid lewandowski?

Bentley 28 years old move to Tottenham Hotspur?

:rolleyes:

I think my Chairman did that. I guess that after my players retired I had 20 players so the dude bought Bentley, because I can give you my word that I would never ever buy Bentley :o

You can check my squad, its on 21 players now and haven't bought anyone else this season ;)

I will slap him around a bit for that btw, wasting money on such a pathetic player.

I think my Chairman did that. I guess that after my players retired I had 20 players so the dude bought Bentley' date=' because I can give you my word that I would never ever buy Bentley :o

You can check my squad, its on 21 players now and haven't bought anyone else this season ;)

I will slap him around a bit for that btw, wasting money on such a pathetic player.[/quote']

Yeah. It is stupid chairman strike again. Bentley not even on Transfer Banned.

I think my Chairman did that. I guess that after my players retired I had 20 players so the dude bought Bentley' date=' because I can give you my word that I would never ever buy Bentley :o

I will slap him around a bit for that btw, wasting money on such a pathetic player.[/quote']

sorry about that mate, it's my fault that I did not check carefully :o

but PSG.. I have nothing to say :(