.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

!i! The gameworld is officially ruined !i!

What the hell man . . . Its geting frustrating :mad:
Officially RUINED :rolleyes:

No it's not, but if everybody thinks like that, it will be.

Gods sake, I'm not on for one 20 hours and this happens.

Santos punishment = Must sell Isco to external once TB ends

PSG punishment = open for discussion.

No it's not' date=' but if everybody thinks like that, it will be.

Gods sake, I'm not on for one 20 hours and this happens.

Santos punishment = Must sell Isco to external once TB ends

PSG punishment = open for discussion.[/quote']

No, the GW is not ruined, it's the best GW that I play. PSG's punishment must be harsh! Something like sell Lewandowski and not be able to buy anyone for 1 or 2 seasons :mad:

I think he thought he were in Reality Check.

PSG-Go buy anybody spending any amount.

See the lighter side of it guys. He has lost 15mill from his budget buying someone who he cannot play. Some might know I am pretty annoyed when such things happen but no need to worry yet. Pretty sure Hyina will punish him accordingly. Now everyone concentrate on your RvP bids:p

And this GW is still awesome. Its awesome enough to withstand small hiccups like these;)

Just dont play Lewa. ;)

Would be difficult to enforce though... Hmmm any other suggestions?

No' date=' the GW is not ruined, it's the best GW that I play. PSG's punishment must be harsh! Something like sell Lewandowski and not be able to buy anyone for 1 or 2 seasons :mad:[/quote']
I think he thought he were in Reality Check.

PSG-Go buy anybody spending any amount.

See the lighter side of it guys. He has lost 15mill from his budget buying someone who he cannot play. Some might know I am pretty annoyed when such things happen but no need to worry yet. Pretty sure Hyina will punish him accordingly. Now everyone concentrate on your RvP bids:p

And this GW is still awesome. Its awesome enough to withstand small hiccups like these;)

Thank you for your considerate words, really appreciate it to know in times of darkness such as these, friends stick together and we will find light ahead :)

No' date=' the GW is not ruined, it's the best GW that I play. PSG's punishment must be harsh! Something like sell Lewandowski and not be able to buy anyone for 1 or 2 seasons :mad:[/quote']

Sell Lewa and sell one more player who must be one of his top ten ratingwise.

I don't think it is fair to punish Peppo' date=' We should let him Play Lewa and then next season he will be unable to make an transfer :rolleyes:B)[/quote']

The thing is what if he isn't even here next season???!!! A punishment with immediate effect must be enforced.

I have a feeling my RVP bid will fall very short :(:P

Trust me ;):D

I suggest to select managers who knows whats he doing. Many GWs have seen downfall because of such an issue & I don't want it to happen here.

Well I assumed he is up to it as he seems highly regarded across the forums... But obviously now I'm wrong. I've told him to either come on here and apologise and discuss punishments' date=' or get the hell out.

Not sure why you guys would think that the GW is ruined? Punishments are in order though, i think not playing Lewandowski is enough tbh, he just wasted money on a guy he won't be able to use, when this money could be spent elsewhere

A good punishment if not for the fact that there is an assistant manager who will make changes to your teams if they don't think you are picking the right players...

:D trust that feeling

Trust me ;):D

I don't think it is fair to punish Peppo' date=' We should let him Play Lewa and then next season he will be unable to make an transfer :rolleyes:B)[/quote']

That's a decent idea, not buying ANYBODY in season 3 - if he stays that long...

Riferimento: .:10000 bc:.

Hello guys, i'm very mortified :(

I apologize to all of you for what happened, but there was a misunderstanding with hynia, and I made this mistake ..

I apologize to all of you, I will not use lewa and sell it as soon as you can ..

I'm really morfield :( I'm sorry..

And sorry for the language, but i use a translator..