.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

You practically richer than me. lol

Looks like I'm gonna buy only 4 player in this windows. :o

That raises an interesting thought I just had...

Because of the relative dominance by big clubs who earn more money each week... To balance the odds' date=' should we impose some sort of limit to the number of players they can sign per season? And should we have compulsory bidding on players on the transfer list of the smaller teams, so i.e. Barce/Man U/City/Real Madrid/Dortmund/Bayern + any others must buy some players on the TL for the lesser teams?

Let me know your thoughts

Trying to figure out Malaga's strategy. What he would have thought while bidding.:o:o

Simple, he bids big on everyone, so he has the first pick over which player he wants, then he'll withdraw the rest.

Which would back fire if he doesn't get online in time! :D

Because of the relative dominance by big clubs who earn more money each week... To balance the odds' date=' should we impose some sort of limit to the number of players they can sign per season? And should we have compulsory bidding on players on the transfer list of the smaller teams, so i.e. Barce/Man U/City/Real Madrid/Dortmund/Bayern + any others must buy some players on the TL for the lesser teams?

Let me know your thoughts

[/quote']

Maybe a limit in the number of players we can sign per season would be a good idea...

Let me know your thoughts[/quote']

I don't think that could work.

Firstly because some of the team save up their money from the earlier transfer windows (30+ age) and they have even more money in the bank compared to the big team.

Secondly, we got prize money each season, so it is hard to gives compulsory order to certain team but in the same time if winner of each division comes from smaller team they don't have that restriction even though they have upper hand after getting those prize money.

Thirdly, if we bought player from lesser team to accommodate their 'loss' in ticket price while having small stadium, it basically gives away our ticket money to them and in the same time the lesser team can keep their ticket money.

Lastly, I'm sure every team want to ...

3q45we.jpg

SSC Napoli: Transfer News

With huge amounts of money flowing in the transfer market SSC Napoli are glad to confirm the following players that will join in the next few hours.

Andreas Ivanschitz: Attacking midfielder from Mainz. Brought in to replace Forlan.

Marcio Mossoro: Sporting de Braga attacking midfielder. Will strengthen the relatively weak wings.

Glenn Whelan: Stoke midfielder. Will provide depth in that position.

Jose Fonte: Southampton CB. Surprised to get him uncontested. Rose at the wrong time though.

Ricardo Tarantini: Another riser. Could have been better rated had he moved to a better team earlier in his career. But should definitely rise next review.

Luciano Becchio: Top scorer for Leeds and just moved to Norwich. I hope he doesn't rise before his move gets completed.

All other bids are contested. Hoping for some withdrawals.

As a tiny club who loses money after each game I want to sign as many players as I can to try and make a profit large enough to challenge for 90 rated players. Right now I am aiming for 88 and the odd 89. And the next time we make a setup like this we should choose teams of a similar real life attendance. :)

I have gotten a few players so far. I got bidding as much as I could in the wee hours of the morning and wont be on for a few days to bid. I am on the train to Philadelphia, so good luck everyone who has a smaller stadium like me. :D

That suggestion of limiting "big clubs" would be not make sense imo.......Man city doesn't have a huge stadium in comparison to the other clubs. All i did was to not spend any money during the season and sell my star player plus of course prize money from being league champions.

I've bid on some players all of whom I'm winning or either losing out to Malaga, will end up withdrawing more than half of thema nd not sure which I will keep. We can confirm however that someone is assured to be joining Mr. Alonso at Barca:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDhcMYOBGnkqv3FzfbgQjcxGCwgdsrWeQTX1ERr2cJV3tS41p2

27.7 million, value is 21 steal!

After hearing back some feedback I'll keep things the same as it is right now...

Just that I feel a bit bad for the smaller clubs who I'm sure would love to bid for likes of RVP, Yaya, Lahm etc but are unable to.

It's not compulsory but I'd like to big clubs to help the little ones out :)

---

Mean while, a definite signing then:

164609hp2.jpg

Man City will like to confirm the following signings

Eduardo Da Silva (89)

Kris Commons (86)

Mike Hanke (87)

Milan Bisevac (88)

Eliseu (88)

Diamanti (89)

Peluso (88)

Estrada (88)

* 37 + mil of Talent

Other Likely signings

Robinho (pending RVP)

Daniele De Rossi

Unlikely signings

Robin Van Persie (depends on Malaga and Barcelona withdrawing)

Dante (barca ahead as well)

Tevez (barca ahead as well)

Franck Ribery will NOT be signing for Man city

Personally i don't think its worth it for RVP so Malaga and Barca should seriously consider withdrawing B)

Eduardo Da Silva (89)

Kris Commons (86)

Mike Hanke (87)

Milan Bisevac (88)

Eliseu (88)

Diamanti (89)

Peluso (88)

Estrada (88)

* 37 + mil of Talent

Other Likely signings

Robinho (pending RVP)

Daniele De Rossi

Unlikely signings

Personally i don't think its worth it for RVP so Malaga and Barca should seriously consider withdrawing B)

Sorry man, but Peluso is mine :rolleyes:. Sebástian worths more than 10 million in Atalanta's chairman opinion...

I've bid on some players all of whom I'm winning or either losing out to Malaga' date=' will end up withdrawing more than half of thema nd not sure which I will keep. We can confirm however that someone is assured to be joining Mr. Alonso at Barca:

[img']http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDhcMYOBGnkqv3FzfbgQjcxGCwgdsrWeQTX1ERr2cJV3tS41p2[/img]

27.7 million, value is 21 steal!

anybody else?

Eduardo Da Silva (89)

Kris Commons (86)

Mike Hanke (87)

Milan Bisevac (88)

Eliseu (88)

Diamanti (89)

Peluso (88)

Estrada (88)

* 37 + mil of Talent

Other Likely signings

Robinho (pending RVP)

Daniele De Rossi

Unlikely signings

Withdrawn out of some players including Tevez ;)

Gah, didn't come online till now and all my bids are messed up now.

Should have withdrawn my bid for Vucinic. Now I don't have cash to complete the other transfers I think. :(

Anyone interested in buying Kerzhakov?

And lol what exactly is Malaga spending on? :X Overbidding on so many players.

FLASH NEWS! BARCELONA ARE BROKE!

Barcelona announced minutes ago that they were now in the slums and in the true sense 'flat-ass-broke'. With the transfer market raging, Barcelona had a cool 100 million to spend and surprise-surprise, Hancock has spent it all...again. The Catalans are reported to be sitting currently with 1 million in the budget a situation which isn't hmm..let's call it 'ideal'. However, the money was in no ways put to waste, at least some of it. Hancock did announce that 6 new players had arrived at the Nou Camp, namely - Toure, Lahm, Dante, Dempsey, Cardozo and question marks on this one 'bid dude with ponytail'? 5 superstars and one er..I don't know who he is actually so we'll stick with Hancock's term 'bid dude with ponytail' and you can't really go wrong on that! 100 million well spent no doubt! The 6 players join the best player in the league - Xabi Alonso at the Nou Camp. When manager Hancock was asked about his new signings who join Alonso, this is what he said (exact words)

These 6 will kick everyone else's asses into a new world! Of course Alonso could do that with his pinky but a man's gotta eat doesn't he? So these 6 should come in handy

We also asked him what 'bid dude with ponytail's' identity was? This is what he said:

What's it to any of you?! He's got a big ponytail, what else do you need to know about a man

3 new signs for Bayern Munich!

Federico Peluso, Miguel Custódio and Jadson Rodrigues will join Diego Cavalieri, Varane, Samuel, Marko Basa, Joey Barton, Steve Sidwell and Di Natale as new Bayern Munich players. I believe it will give me some depth to play the cups and, of course, some quality for my first team. I'm very happy with my performance in this transfer window :D.