Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

SL Benfica just landed 3 big signings.

Kessling

Pandev

and

FRANCK RIBERY!

down to 55 mill and only these 3 plus louis saha and wiese in the team

cosidering my options now (another dead season or keep on buying?)

btw , ive said it once before and ill try it again

mayb the bidding should be for cash value , and the player decides where to go?

or does it make unfair advantage for teams like barca real united etc etc?

The undisclosed deal involving Robin VAN PERSIE of Free Agent and Real Madrid has collapsed as Real Madrid do not have the available funds.
The undisclosed deal involving Robin VAN PERSIE of Free Agent and Manchester City has collapsed as Manchester City do not have the available funds.
The undisclosed deal involving Robin VAN PERSIE of Free Agent and Barcelona has collapsed as Barcelona do not have the available funds.
The undisclosed deal involving Robin VAN PERSIE of Free Agent and Málaga CF has collapsed as Málaga CF do not have the available funds.

Shame on YOU !

Never expect to have him as my main target was Daniele De Rossi. And guess what' date=' I got him.

Just take a peek at your squad...shame on you. :rolleyes:[/quote']

yep, l know l cant earn too much from my 41k stadium, but there's a big difference between a (P) and a ® on SM, isnt it ?

That raises an interesting thought I just had...

Because of the relative dominance by big clubs who earn more money each week... To balance the odds' date=' should we impose some sort of limit to the number of players they can sign per season? And should we have compulsory bidding on players on the transfer list of the smaller teams, so i.e. Barce/Man U/City/Real Madrid/Dortmund/Bayern + any others must buy some players on the TL for the lesser teams?

Let me know your thoughts

Simple, he bids big on everyone, so he has the first pick over which player he wants, then he'll withdraw the rest.

Which would back fire if he doesn't get online in time! :D[/quote']

Is a nice set-up mate, but the only thing you did "a little bid wrong" don't mis understand that word, is from the start is to give at each team the same transfer budjet each season, " empl , each time can spend 30M. on transfer this season" + 1 U-21 player on the end out-side that budjet & Transfer from sell's don't count in..!"or you get a problem whit the smaller teams who will leave whit-out a budjet for next season.

You have it know that this will happend some clubs get more money in than others clubs,and whit a transfer budjet for all teams the same budjet,you will think twice before you buy anyone...and you don't have now that mess whit 45M.-etc transfer, I have even not the half from that budjet he give on 1 player...not even have 20M...or barcelona budjet from 100M!..but I don't carre about!..all what I carre have some fun,and play against some good-managers..thanks.:)

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RVP should have been at City right now!!! Not sure why i didn't just withdraw the Robben bids :mad:

Robben

Tevez

Robinho

Diamanti

Eliseu

Estada

All very good signings............after the carragher bid gets accepted then we can re enter into the race to sign RVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizens roll out new armory

tevez-man-city-billboard.jpg

Manchester City have unveiled their new players in what was a hotly contested transfer market. The citizens were able to sign Carlos Tevez, Arjen Robben, Robinho, Diamanti, Estrada, Eliseu, Mike Hanke and Milan Bisevic although barely missing out on RVP due to a slight misunderstanding.

arjen_robben-70.jpg

Citizens boss Stuart Payne:

It was an interesting one and a half day for us here at City. We were in the running for most of our targets and we did get most of our main targets. We are disappointed to miss out on some and had i reacted quicker the mother of all transfers RVP would be a citizen right now. But we are not out of the running as we have one outgoing transfer that will get some cash in for us. But RVP behind we have made a huge splash. SO its time to celebrate who is here and not who isn't. We had a considerably weaker squad last season when we won the cup, so i am sure this new crop of players can do the same. However we only have a couple days to get some chemistry.

THEY'RE BACK!!!

5701391_tevez_e_robinho_225_300.jpg