• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:10000 bc:. .:10000 BC:. Mid-season Review Div 1: High Flyers: Chelsea While Juventus may hold the top of the league spot with a better goal difference, it is Chelsea that have surpri

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Malaga plod along quietly in this season transfer battle.

In comes Kadlec for 6M :o

Same here' date=' as well as immanent arrival of Schweinsteiger for a world record of 40mill, a few others at external:

The offer for Araújo RAFFAEL of Dynamo Kyiv from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Stéphane SESSÈGNON of Sunderland from Manchester United has been accepted along with other club offers. Sunderland will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Marcel SCHÄFER of VfL Wolfsburg from Manchester United has been accepted along with other club offers. VfL Wolfsburg will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:)

YES!!!!!

Handanovic is joining Barcelona!!!

Absolutely delighted to get him' date=' he's coming in for 18M, paid a bit over as the second highest bd is just 14M. My initial bid of 16.5 would've been enough but I couldn't take any chances especially after I sold Landreau my starting keeper to Porto. 18M for him is a bargain IMO, amazing keeper, been one of if not Inter's most important player this season and should rise to 92. Linked with a 30M move to Barcelona as well. He was one of my two main targets, the other one the bids are not yet accepted, can't stand the wait![/center']

And to think, your bid would've collapsed after trying to sell one of your last 2 keepers lol. :P

Now we need a manager for Borussia Monchengladbach :(

Wha? :confused:

Wha? :confused:

Same reason as Dermo :(

Been a pleasure to have you Pedro, you've undoubtly been the GW's most tactical manager, both transfer-wise and match-wise, as well as being a top top top forumer, it'd be a hard job for me to replace someone of your caliber :o

I guess our little conversation yesterday made you reflect on life? :P

The door's always open for you if you couldn't stand the emptiness of leaving much of SM ;)

Van Persie for 21M' date=' and now Iniesta for 45M (made possible by selling Van Persie way too cheap). Gladbach has got a new leader, and also a new Dutchman: Sneijder (for 12M).[/quote']

You're right about the selling Van Persie way too cheap part ;) I'll happily buy Iniesta off you for 50M next season :P

Same reason as Dermo :(

Been a pleasure to have you Pedro' date=' you've undoubtly been the GW's most tactical manager, both transfer-wise and match-wise, as well as being a top top top forumer, it'd be a hard job for me to replace someone of your caliber :o

I guess our little conversation yesterday made you reflect on life? :P

The door's always open for you if you couldn't stand the emptiness of leaving much of SM ;)[/quote']

Ah, I just saw this... already wondered why I got no PM back :D

Thanks :o and at least I will leave Gladbach in style, with my newest signings!

Free Agent Gökhan INLER has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Luis FERNANDINHO has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Alessandro MATRI has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Riccardo MONTOLIVO has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Cristiano RONALDO has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Stewart DOWNING has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Valon BEHRAMI has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Javier MASCHERANO has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Silvestre VARELA has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Thiago SILVA has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Andrés INIESTA has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Free Agent Giorgio CHIELLINI has turned down the offer from FC Porto and has decided to accept another club's offer.

The deal involving FC Porto and Leighton BAINES of Everton has been turned down. Everton have decided to proceed with another offer.

... Damn...

... Damn...

LOL! :D I had SOOOOoooooo many new messages; not going to read them, lol. I went to my squad and suddenly I saw :eek:Iniesta:eek: and Sneijder :P (originally outbidded on both!)

This Iniesta signing gives me too much excitement, I won't leave today, lol. I need to sign a goalkeeper first anyway. Can't leave Gladbach without a proper goalkeeper. ;)

JAVIER MASCHERANO

Signed him for only £16.1M' date=' duno how though :P

[/color']

LOL! That offer is the same as mine! Thankfully he didn't join me...

And maybe I will play one more season with Gladbach. First time in Division 1, Iniesta... and I was still going to play with Oita Trinita in The BIG Games anyway. Maybe I can handle having two teams (from which one isn't distracting, since all Japanese 80 rules, and the other has had the Mercato JUST BEHIND us). We'll see...

LOL! That offer is the same as mine! Thankfully he didn't join me...

And maybe I will play one more season with Gladbach. First time in Division 1' date=' Iniesta... and I was still going to play with Oita Trinita in The BIG Games anyway. Maybe I can handle having two teams (from which one isn't distracting, since all Japanese 80 rules, and the other has had the Mercato JUST BEHIND us). We'll see...[/quote']

Yeah there were 3 buds on £16.1M and one on £18m, so i have no idea why i got him

:P

Yeah there were 3 buds on £16.1M and one on £18m' date=' so i have no idea why i got him

:P[/color']

That's the beauty of this game world! Every single transfer season everyone bids well over the odds for players and finally the players will leave for low-ball offers (apart from a few exceptions, i.e players me and Hyina want as we always stick to our bids)