• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:10000 bc:. .:10000 BC:. Mid-season Review Div 1: High Flyers: Chelsea While Juventus may hold the top of the league spot with a better goal difference, it is Chelsea that have surpri

Re: .:10000 bc:.

What the heck?! I struggle to manage what i have' date=' there's no way you can manage all those clubs to a maintainable standard.. I have 11 clubs and i'd say i maintain about 5/6 of them to a compliant standard.[/quote']

If thats impossible, check Racky's accounts. He has about 65 clubs in a single account. I was shocked and asked him how he managed that much clubs, he said its a special talent which no one else can have. Truly Racky is a genius.:)

CITIZENS PREPARE FOR CHARITY SHIELD

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

Manchester City will be in search of its second successive Charity Shield title and REVENGE when they face league champions Celtic tomorrow. The match pits Season 1 champs and Season 2 champs and City manager Stuart Payne is eager to defeat his rivals and make a statement of intent.

"We want to show them that we are here to take back the title that is rightfully ours. Finishing 4th last campaign was a huge disappointment and of course the worst part was watching Celtic oust the trophy. Of course we ourselves won the cup, but the league title is the top priority for any team. Last season we put 5 past Udinese in the competition, the only way to better that is by scoring more than 5 against Celtic. It should set the precedence for our ultimate goal, which is to win the league and cup double"- Payne

Robinho and new signing Thiago Silva

l5281849.jpg

Malaga's rebuilding process began this season. Rather happy with our signings considering our lack of funds.

In come Samaras' date=' Kadlec and Muntari.

Looking to offload a player a two over the next few days and get in a couple more :)[/center']

Great deal you got in Muntari. It is I had to spend my last 3 to 4 mio on Amelia, else I would have loved to add him to my squad myself.

Borussia Mönchengladbach's transfer update:

In *** Out

Iniesta (midfielder)*** Van Persie (forward)

Sneijder (midfielder)*** Sivok (defender/midfielder)

Llorente (striker) *** De Camargo (striker)

Krasic (winger)*** Schlaudraff (midfielder/forward)

Amelia (goalkeeper)*** Victor (goalkeeper)

Vlaar (defender)*** Pareja (defender)

Zouma (defender) *** Jancarlos (rightback/midfielder)

Italic happened during the end of last season

Not just Gladbach's star player, but simply the player of the season in Division 2, named Robin van Persie left, as we all know. Andrès Iniesta is Borussia's crystal and clear new key player. Wesley Sneijder is a nice second best player in Gladbach's new team. Sneijder and Van Persie are rumoured not to like to each other, so is it a coincidence one left and the other joined, or is it not? Nobody really knows.

The German side, managed by Pedro von Grimmelshausen, will be challenging for the Division 1 title for the very first time after winning and dominating Division 3, and last season finishing third in Division 2 and thus promotion to the highest level. People say the latter happened because of Van Persie. What will Iniesta do?

I'll try and get a transfer report done later on today or tomorrow..

Can you match the quality of mine? ;):D

It tells us on the news feed about all transfer.

Yeah but it's more fun doing it this way, that's why forums are more enjoyable than SM as you can voice your own words in a way that's accessible by everyone and you can share your enjoyment :)

Great deal you got in Muntari. It is I had to spend my last 3 to 4 mio on Amelia' date=' else I would have loved to add him to my squad myself.

[center']Borussia Mönchengladbach's transfer update:

In *** Out

Iniesta (midfielder) *** Van Persie (forward)

Sneijder (midfielder) *** Sivok (defender/midfielder)

Llorente (striker) *** De Camargo (striker)

Krasic (winger) *** Schlaudraff (midfielder/forward)

Amelia (goalkeeper) *** Victor (goalkeeper)

Vlaar (defender) *** Pareja (defender)

Zouma (defender) *** Jancarlos (rightback/midfielder)

Italic happened during the end of last season

Not just Gladbach's star player, but simply the player of the season in Division 2, named Robin van Persie left, as we all know. Andrès Iniesta is Borussia's crystal and clear new key player. Wesley Sneijder is a nice second best player in Gladbach's new team. Sneijder and Van Persie are rumoured not to like to each other, so is it a coincidence one left and the other joined, or is it not? Nobody really knows.

The German side, managed by Pedro von Grimmelshausen, will be challenging for the Division 1 title for the very first time after winning and dominating Division 3, and last season finishing third in Division 2 and thus promotion to the highest level. People say the latter happened because of Van Persie. What will Iniesta do?

[/center]

looks like you aren't happy with them thats why abusing them with *** these notations:confused::D:p

I think it's meant to be a line boundary of some sorts:

Pedro' date=' next time just use:

[center']

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

[/center]

:D

I know. Don't think I'm such a big bum. Though I'm a little one:D but not that big that I don't understand its a line boundary. Theres no need to make an issue on this. Let me sleep, what do you want? I have a plan that screwed up and I'm left up with these silly jokes. So let it go. Whats the big deal.Thats how my gf answers in 1 line.:P