• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:10000 bc:. .:10000 BC:. Mid-season Review Div 1: High Flyers: Chelsea While Juventus may hold the top of the league spot with a better goal difference, it is Chelsea that have surpri

Re: .:10000 bc:.

10000 bc Dynasty Citizens

14294062.jpg

Manchester City continued their rich history of success after capturing their second successive Charity Shield with a 1-0 win over defending league champions Celtic. The Citizens who have are the only team to claim success to all 3 domestic trophies, can boast to having claim silverware every season since the beginning of 10000 bc.

It was promising young centerback Matija Nastasic who got the one and only goal for the Citizens.

britain-soccer-premier-league-274-630x402.jpg

At the final Whilstle the City fans were rocking once again.

City-edge-Chelsea-3-2-to-claim-Community-Shield-180225.jpg

We are a very proud club and take pride in every competition we enter. We want to win everything and we have never gotten tired of success. Many people might downplay winning a competition like the Charity Shield, but for us another trophy gets added to the cabin. In 2 and 1/10th a season we have claimed 4 out of the 6 top level trophies, if that's not a dynasty then i don't know what is

Barcelona Season Preview

Barcelona.png

With the new season of .:10000BC:. soon kicking off we take a look at Football Club Barcelona, the changes to the squad, new arrivals and manager Hancock's thoughts on his side and his expectations for the new season.

Barcelona had a horrible season last season as they finished in lowly 7th place in Division 3 after initially getting relegated in Season 1. Barcelona manager Hancock insisted that there would be a fair few changes before Season 3 kicked off and insisted that it would be a new Barcelona side by the time of the Season opener and that Barcelona would be promoted to Division 2. Here is a statement from Hancock after the last match of Season 2.

"Enough is enough. We have now had two awful seasons and despite the fans sticking by me I am to blame for the club's dismal performances. No-one else is at fault, only me. It will be a new Barcelona side taking the field in Season 3, we have under-performed for 2 Seasons and that is 2 Seasons too much. There will be changes made to the squad, there will be plenty of sales and there will be big-money signings. Prepare yourself."

A clear statement by the manager that nobody's position in the team was safe. Within hours of this statement by Hancock, several of the club's players were linked to moves away from the club and it wasn't long before players were sold. There were 3 high-key departures just days after the manager's press conference, Dempsey, Gutierrez and Cardozo all leaving the club.

Just before the pre-season friendlies for Season 3 were announced, Hancock had called a press conference, reportedly to unveil a new signing.

"Football Club Barcelona and myself are pleased to announce that we have secured the services of 20 year old Heung Min-Son from Hamburg. 32 year old Emre departs to Germany along with 3M as part of the deal to bring Son in. Son is an immensely talented young player and I believe he has what it takes to be a star. He will command a place in our starting XI as well. Emre who was one of my first signings departs to Germany as part of the deal but it is a sacrifice I was willing to make to bring Son in. I wish Emre the best of luck at his new club. Son will start training immediately with the squad."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMVZ5_tpgcW3DWWmJ-G7xLn18x32zJm2f_1woJnp0Qd0ZiTpz4

Barcelona fans woke up to a shock on the 7th of May as rumours were flying around about a big-money move for Monchengladbach star Robin Van Persie. How much truth these rumours had in them, nobody knew? There were apparently a lot of truth in the rumours as Robin Van Persie was seen entering the Camp Nou with manager Hancock who was immediately hounded by reporters.

"Yes Robin has signed for Barcelona and he is our new No. 10. I am delighted to add one of the best players in the world to the squad. Van Persie was incredibly for Gladbach last season as he almost single-handedly got them promoted to Division 1. It didn't take long for me to come to an agreement with the Gladbach manager Pedro Von Grimmelhausen, Van Persie had a falling out with Pedro and several big clubs including us were contacted. If any one could meet Gladbach's asking price of €32M then Van Persie would depart from the club. When I was contacted and told that if I could meet the €32M price tag for him I jumped at the opportunity and immediately accepted before any other club could. Van Persie joins Football Club Barcelona for a club record of €31.9M. The figure looks big but Van Persie is without doubt one of the best in the world and it is very difficult if not impossible to sign one of the best players in the world and that too for just €30M. I have made our goal for this season clear, I want to finish 1st, nothing less. Van Persie will play a crucial part in our campaign this season as he spearheads our attack. Van Persie joins after an incredible season with Monchengladbach as he scored 14 goals and gave 12 assists in just 20 matches for the German side and was also named the Division 2 Player of the Season. Myself and the club and I'm certain the fans agree with us as well, expect nothing less than brilliance from Van Persie as that is what he is capable of."

Robin-van-Persie-in-actio-008.jpg

"Nothing less than than brilliance is expected from Van Persie as that is what he's capable of." - Hancock

With the season-opener edging closer and closer, fans and football pundits were waiting to see who manager Hancock would be bringing into the side. 2 days ago Hancock scheduled another press conference, the world was watching, waiting eagerly to see who would be the latest players to join Barcelona.

"You're all probably expecting me to reveal my latest signings. Well you won't be disappointed. I am delighted to say that there will be 2 new players playing for Barcelona this season, Samir Handanovic and Pablo Zabaleta have signed for the club. I am absolutely delighted to add these 2 stars to my squad. Handanovic joined us for 18M after our former No. 1 Landreau left to FC Porto just hours ago for 8.3M. 18M may be considered a high price but for a player of Handanovic's quality, I see it as a bargain. Handanovic is definitely one of the best keepers in the world now and he is a huge addition to the squad and improves our starting XI by a quite a bit.

Zabaleta joined the club for a similar price-tag, coming in for 16M. Like my Handanovic purchase, some might view that as a bit high but Zabaleta is worth every penny and more. He is an outstanding player and with him signing, I'm certain that we have the best full-back pairing in the league (including all Divisions) with Lahm and Zabaleta partnering each other. These 2 are our final signings for this season and there will be no more additions to the squad until after the final game of the season."

Hancock also made a statement on his starting XI for this upcoming season:

"Our starting XI is not yet complete, there are are one or two gaps in the XI which I will be experimenting with, a rotation policy. Whoever adapts best will play, I will be experimenting with different formations and tactics to see what will get us the results we require."

Barcelona's Starting XI looks like this for the upcoming season:

Handanovic

Zabaleta-Dante-?????-Lahm

Toure-Alonso©

Tello-Son

Van Persie-Lambert

Hancock also revealed who would be the captain of Barcelona for this upcoming season.

"There are a couple of experienced players in our squad who would make worth captains and the decision came down to me. In the end it wasn't a very difficult decision for me in all honesty, Barcelona's captain will be our most experienced player Xabi Alonso who's captained the side for the past two seasons as well. Some might say I should trust someone else with the captain's armband after our failures in the last two seasons but I do not share the same opinion as them. As I have said before the blame for the failures is on me and no-one else. Xabi was one of my first signings after takinv over Barcelona and is one of the if not the most experienced players in our squad. He is a leader, a natural leader and he is the only one who captain this Barcelona side.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRljd4w4OhcldIrgsH0IEmtWyvtC2Sohgi1b7GdboUAUYfdPA9E

"He is a leader, a natural leader and he is the only one who will captain this Barcelona side." - Hancock

The world will be watching Barcelona as they aim to put aside their past failures and and take the league by storm. Hancock has strengthened his side with some big additions to the squad, spending a total of €64M on just 3 players. With the quality in this Barcelona side, they are clearly the favourites to get promoted and finish top of the table. Only time will tell though if they achieve their goal and finish top of the table.

nou-camp-mes-que-un-club.jpg

14294062.jpg

Manchester City continued their rich history of success after capturing their second successive Charity Shield with a 1-0 win over defending league champions Celtic. The Citizens who have are the only team to claim success to all 3 domestic trophies' date=' can boast to having claim silverware every season since the beginning of 10000 bc.

[left']It was promising young centerback Matija Nastasic who got the one and only goal for the Citizens.[/left]

britain-soccer-premier-league-274-630x402.jpg

City-edge-Chelsea-3-2-to-claim-Community-Shield-180225.jpg

Well done mate. My boys got caught up in the occasion too much and were like deer's caught in headlights at times.

On to the new season we go.

2 goals in 2 games for Bastian as:

Hyina (Forum) earned a draw with Manchester United against FC Basel.

Manchester United dominated much of the play against FC Basel but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Friendly fixture.

Schweinsteiger was on the scoresheet for his side.

Manchester United Transfers

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

With the depature of the legendary Sir Alex Ferguson' date=' the board at Old Trafford went for an unknown Hyina as the successor. And immediately the new boss set to work.

Last season Manchester United concluded a below average season at 8th place.

[center']Last season's starting XI:

Courtois

Alves, Fanni, Westermann, Daems

Castro, Zyryanov, Arteta, Maxwell

Klose, Eduardo

Hyina decided that high rated full backs weren't importance as other areas like CM. He soon sold Alves for 22mill, Daems for 5mill and the aging Zyryanov, who wanted to move back to Russia,

With the money pouring in, many expected the Red Devils to bring Ronaldo back to Old Trafford, or sign a top top quality player like Iniesta. However, due to complicated issues, United started the season with 15 less than expected (Erviti from Mineiro for 8mill, Di Natalie from Bayern Munich for CV)

Thus with 25% of his budget slashed, Hyina knew that 40.6M wouldn't be enough to capture Ronaldo or Iniesta, thus placing all of the money in a bid for a third world class midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger.

600full-bastian-schweinsteiger.jpg

Now with just £540 in the banks of the biggest club in the world, Hyina knew he couldn't go for the likes of Zabaleta or Cazorla, and instead sent out his scouts all over Europe to find good players that are 28 years old or older at external clubs.

After spending an entire afternoon watching the Bundesliga Highlights on ITV (:P), the player Raffael who took Bundelisga by storm recently caught the attention of the boss. Versatile and able to play pretty much anywhere in the final third, United offered Eduardo who is still struggling with injuries and fortunately the bid was accepted before any other team was aware.

2,w=650,c=0.bild.jpeg

An massive fan of the EPL, Hyina also realised there was a gem in hiding up on the north east. Sessegnon's form has transformed dramatically after Di Canio became the Sunderland boss, scoring a few vital goals to carry Sunderland away from the drop zone. A last minute bid came from Russian outfit Anzhi worth £9.002mill, however, the Sunderland chairman valued the United player offered, Castro at £10.5mill, so the deal was sealed.

Sessegnon_2852755.jpg?20130115125243

With the departure of Daems, Maxwell is expected to slot in at LB but within the United squad there were no other LBs, the gaffer soon took care of that, bringing in Schafer from Wolfsburg in exchange for McAuley, fending off interest from the Noi$y Neighbour$ in the process which only makes the deal even sweeter :P

schaefer-marcel-schuss5x4_Diashow.jpg

Thus, the new starting XI of Manchester United for Season 3 are as follows:

Courtois

Fanni, Westermann, Schafer

Arteta

Mauri, Schweinsteiger ©, Sessegnon, Maxwell

Klose, Di Natalie

United are expected to storm Div 1, with gaffer Hyina labelling the rather successful (yes, unfortunately :D) Noi$y Neighbour$ and the now ex-RVP-and-now-Iniesta-FC as his closes challengers ;)[/center]

Barcelona Season Preview

With the new season of .:10000BC:. soon kicking off we take a look at Football Club Barcelona' date=' the changes to the squad, new arrivals and manager Hancock's thoughts on his side and his expectations for the new season.

Barcelona had a horrible season last season as they finished in lowly 7th place in Division 3 after initially getting relegated in Season 1. Barcelona manager Hancock insisted that there would be a fair few changes before Season 3 kicked off and insisted that it would be a new Barcelona side by the time of the Season opener and that Barcelona would be promoted to Division 2. Here is a statement from Hancock after the last match of Season 2.

A clear statement by the manager that nobody's position in the team was safe. Within hours of this statement by Hancock, several of the club's players were linked to moves away from the club and it wasn't long before players were sold. There were 3 high-key departures just days after the manager's press conference, Dempsey, Gutierrez and Cardozo all leaving the club.

Just before the pre-season friendlies for Season 3 were announced, Hancock had called a press conference, reportedly to unveil a new signing.

[img']https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMVZ5_tpgcW3DWWmJ-G7xLn18x32zJm2f_1woJnp0Qd0ZiTpz4[/img]

Barcelona fans woke up to a shock on the 7th of May as rumours were flying around about a big-money move for Monchengladbach star Robin Van Persie. How much truth these rumours had in them, nobody knew? There were apparently a lot of truth in the rumours as Robin Van Persie was seen entering the Camp Nou with manager Hancock who was immediately hounded by reporters.

Robin-van-Persie-in-actio-008.jpg

"Nothing less than than brilliance is expected from Van Persie as that is what he's capable of." - Hancock

With the season-opener edging closer and closer, fans and football pundits were waiting to see who manager Hancock would be bringing into the side. 2 days ago Hancock scheduled another press conference, the world was watching, waiting eagerly to see who would be the latest players to join Barcelona.

Hancock also made a statement on his starting XI for this upcoming season:

Barcelona's Starting XI looks like this for the upcoming season:

Handanovic

Zabaleta-Dante-?????-Lahm

Toure-Alonso©

Tello-Son

Van Persie-Lambert

Hancock also revealed who would be the captain of Barcelona for this upcoming season.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRljd4w4OhcldIrgsH0IEmtWyvtC2Sohgi1b7GdboUAUYfdPA9E

"He is a leader, a natural leader and he is the only one who will captain this Barcelona side." - Hancock

The world will be watching Barcelona as they aim to put aside their past failures and and take the league by storm. Hancock has strengthened his side with some big additions to the squad, spending a total of €64M on just 3 players. With the quality in this Barcelona side, they are clearly the favourites to get promoted and finish top of the table. Only time will tell though if they achieve their goal and finish top of the table.

Good effort buddy!

I still prefer mine though! ;)

14294062.jpg

Manchester City continued their rich history of success after capturing their second successive Charity Shield with a 1-0 win over defending league champions Celtic. The Citizens who have are the only team to claim success to all 3 domestic trophies' date=' can boast to having claim silverware every season since the beginning of 10000 bc.

[b']

It was promising young centerback Matija Nastasic who got the one and only goal for the Citizens.

[/b]

Well done mate. My boys got caught up in the occasion too much and were like deer's caught in headlights at times.

On to the new season we go.

Quite an enjoyable game to watch in the Score Centre - well done both of you :)

Latest Net Spending figures (cannot be over 60 by the end of the season):

Also not helping' date=' at the end of the season, .... give too many options, or not so buddy !...(lol)...ahh goodlook whit your bills at the end.

Quote:

Manchester City = £89.0M

Manchester United = £40.6M

Juventus = £35.1M

Basel = £27.4M

Borussia Mönchengladbach = £25.3M

Dortmund = £25.3M

Celtic = £23.9M

Marseille = £8.0M

Shakhtar Donetsk = £6.7M

Santos = £0M

Chelsea = £0M

Atletico Mineiro = £-6.8M

Real Madrid = £50.3M

Napoli = £29.6M

Porto = £29.6M

Internazionale = £23.6M

PSV = £23.0M

Bayern Munich = £22.6M

AC Milan = £19.6M

PSG = £12.5M

Anzhi = £0M

Schalke = £0M

Tottenham = £0M

Lyon = £-6.0M

Barcelona = £58.0M

Benfica = £47.0M

Arsenal = £17.8M

Malaga = £8.0M

Udinese = £8.0M

Leverkusen = £4.7M

Ajax = £0M

Atletico Madrid = £0M

CSKA = £0M

Liverpool = £0M

Sao Paulo = £0M

Valencia = £0M

Here are no words needed ... .. it was bad that I knew, but not so bad ... large part on your own, but also to the game.

hope it goes better in the future,for hyina and all the others, is it and still is a good world,but too bad for the other, not really a challenge.

Also not helping' date=' at the end of the season, .... give too many options, or not so buddy !...(lol)...ahh goodlook whit your bills at the end.

Quote:

Manchester City = £89.0M

Manchester United = £40.6M

Juventus = £35.1M

Basel = £27.4M

Borussia Mönchengladbach = £25.3M

Dortmund = £25.3M

Celtic = £23.9M

Marseille = £8.0M

Shakhtar Donetsk = £6.7M

Santos = £0M

Chelsea = £0M

Atletico Mineiro = £-6.8M

Real Madrid = £50.3M

Napoli = £29.6M

Porto = £29.6M

Internazionale = £23.6M

PSV = £23.0M

Bayern Munich = £22.6M

AC Milan = £19.6M

PSG = £12.5M

Anzhi = £0M

Schalke = £0M

Tottenham = £0M

Lyon = £-6.0M

Barcelona = £58.0M

Benfica = £47.0M

Arsenal = £17.8M

Malaga = £8.0M

Udinese = £8.0M

Leverkusen = £4.7M

Ajax = £0M

Atletico Madrid = £0M

CSKA = £0M

Liverpool = £0M

Sao Paulo = £0M

Valencia = £0M

Here are no words needed ... .. it was bad that I knew, but not so bad ... large part on your own, but also to the game.

hope it goes better in the future,for hyina and all the others, is it and still is a good world,but too bad for the other, not really a challenge.

Mate, no need to criticize the GW after you leave... :confused:

No matter what advanced rules I can edit, I can't change the attendance and the revenues differences between the larger and the smaller clubs. I'm putting the 60mill rule in order that big clubs can't always out-bid smaller clubs so must be restrained from getting all the best players. So the smaller clubs at least get a few good players (Napoli, a small club, got Cazorla AND Farfan, 2 high rated 28+s this season)

The 0Mill that you see many clubs are spending is not because they haven't the money, it's because they're inactive/wasn't aware of transfers going on, or saving the money for future seasons (Falcao, Neuer, Modric are just a few that will be available next season). So if the manager doesn't want to spend, it's not a reflection on the fact that they haven't any money (I know for a fact Spurs and Mineiro each have 30-40mill in the bank, but it's their choice not to spend them right now.

As for other clubs without much money, like Sao Paulo and Mineiro just a couple weeks ago, they had the best squad in the whole setup with squad values of 150mill+. Mainly due to having about 20 87-89 rated players. If they sell a few, they'd have ~50mill to spend, which would have seen them getting Ronaldo/Iniesta/Schweinsteiger/Van Persie. Luke joined the setup too late to sell all of his in time. And Gozzy made his own choice to have depth over quality, so again, none of which I can possibly control.

A final point, at the beginning of this season, I had 40.6mill. But 2 turns before the end of last season, I only had about 20mill from a whole season's ticket income. How have I made so much in the last 2 turns to allow me to get Schweinsteiger? I sold my highest rated player - Dani Alves (94) for 22mill to external, after picking him up relatively un-opposed for 17mill. My point is, if you buy cheap and sell expensive, you can still make money. For example, the 30-40 mill in Mineiro's bank right now can be turned to 50-60mill by next season if the manager buys players for CV and that are worth more to their chairman and later selling to external for higher price (Buy a 87 rated player for 4mill, now worth 6mill, sell for 6.2 mill to external = 2.2mill profit for 4 mill invested = almost making a 50% profit!)

Talking about Mineiro trying to find bargains :D

Atlético Mineiro have made an offer to Manchester United for Mikel ARTETA of £10,756,000.
Manchester United have made a counter offer to Atlético Mineiro for Mikel ARTETA of £15,000,000.
Atlético Mineiro have made a new offer to Manchester United for Mikel ARTETA of £11,111,000.

Nice try Luke :D

banner_galoucura_atletico_mineiro_barrabrava.net.jpg

MINEIRO SELLS OFF TEAM, FANS FEAR INSTANT RELEGATION

francesco-totti-valon-behrami-2012-1-11-15-40-24.jpg

Totti will be replaced by Behrami

Since hiring a new manager a few weeks ago, Mineiro have sold off their star players and have been very quiet in the transfer market. Both Totti and Iraola have left the Brazilian side, leaving the team with no stand-out players.

Fans of the club have been left worried about the sides future after only being promoted into a tough and unforgiving Division One at the end of last season. Mineiro will certainly have to rely on both good tactics and luck to survive as bookies are offering odds as high as 10/1 for Mineiro to stay up.

Rumours have it that Mineiro will continue to sell off their best players and will not invest for at least 2 weeks.

Surprisingly, Mineiro have won 3 of their 4 friendlies.

Mate' date=' no need to criticize the GW after you leave... :confused:

No matter what advanced rules I can edit, I can't change the attendance and the revenues differences between the larger and the smaller clubs. I'm putting the 60mill rule [b']in order that[/b] big clubs can't always out-bid smaller clubs so must be restrained from getting all the best players. So the smaller clubs at least get a few good players (Napoli, a small club, got Cazorla AND Farfan, 2 high rated 28+s this season)

The 0Mill that you see many clubs are spending is not because they haven't the money, it's because they're inactive/wasn't aware of transfers going on, or saving the money for future seasons (Falcao, Neuer, Modric are just a few that will be available next season). So if the manager doesn't want to spend, it's not a reflection on the fact that they haven't any money (I know for a fact Spurs and Mineiro each have 30-40mill in the bank, but it's their choice not to spend them right now.

As for other clubs without much money, like Sao Paulo and Mineiro just a couple weeks ago, they had the best squad in the whole setup with squad values of 150mill+. Mainly due to having about 20 87-89 rated players. If they sell a few, they'd have ~50mill to spend, which would have seen them getting Ronaldo/Iniesta/Schweinsteiger/Van Persie. Luke joined the setup too late to sell all of his in time. And Gozzy made his own choice to have depth over quality, so again, none of which I can possibly control.

A final point, at the beginning of this season, I had 40.6mill. But 2 turns before the end of last season, I only had about 20mill from a whole season's ticket income. How have I made so much in the last 2 turns to allow me to get Schweinsteiger? I sold my highest rated player - Dani Alves (94) for 22mill to external, after picking him up relatively un-opposed for 17mill. My point is, if you buy cheap and sell expensive, you can still make money. For example, the 30-40 mill in Mineiro's bank right now can be turned to 50-60mill by next season if the manager buys players for CV and that are worth more to their chairman and later selling to external for higher price (Buy a 87 rated player for 4mill, now worth 6mill, sell for 6.2 mill to external = 2.2mill profit for 4 mill invested = almost making a 50% profit!)

Talking about Mineiro trying to find bargains :D

Nice try Luke :D

Agree with this. No matter hwo big my stadium or attendances you have to be willing to sell players to make money. At the beginning of Season two I had 520k. I ended with around 22M. Would that have been enough to get any of the players I've bought? NO I sold players to get money

Barcelona Season Preview

The world will be watching Barcelona as they aim to put aside their past failures and and take the league by storm. Hancock has strengthened his side with some big additions to the squad' date=' spending a total of €64M on just 3 players. With the quality in this Barcelona side, they are clearly the favourites to get promoted and finish top of the table. Only time will tell though if they achieve their goal and finish top of the table.

[img']http://astonvillacentral.com/wp-content/uploads/nou-camp-mes-que-un-club.jpg[/img]

Zlook Vulk steered CSKA Moskva to victory against Barcelona. CSKA Moskva beat Barcelona 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture. Deulofeu scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Barda was also on the scoresheet for his side.

105599136_messi_288050c.jpg

STOP! CALM .... TO .... not so hostile, it is literally at, ... and by the way I do even not more care anymore, ... there will be no more talk about it, but a real challenge it is never been and never will be, no matter how hard you do your best.You are or was a good guy if you can not stand a little criticism, how are you saving it in the real world, many times harder. In every case success. good-bye.

MINEIRO WIN AGAIN

Atletico Mineiro won their 4th of their 5 friendlies tonight. Beating 3 of their Division One opponents. Chelsea, Man. Utd and Shakhtar have all fallen to Mineiro in pre-season, as well as Barcelona. Could this be an omen for the season to come, despite a weakened squad?

Following tonight's game, Mineiro boss lukelufc was asked

''You've had a good run in pre-season, do you think Mineiro will manage the top half of the table, or maybe even push for the title?''

No and No.

Hyina (Forum) was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Atlético Mineiro.

Manchester United slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Atlético Mineiro in their Friendly fixture.

Klose was on the scoresheet for his side.

MINEIRO WIN AGAIN

Atletico Mineiro won their 4th of their 5 friendlies tonight. Beating 3 of their Division One opponents. Chelsea' date=' Man. Utd and Shakhtar have all fallen to Mineiro in pre-season, as well as Barcelona. Could this be an omen for the season to come, despite a weakened squad?[/color']

Following tonight's game, Mineiro boss lukelufc was asked

''You've had a good run in pre-season, do you think Mineiro will manage the top half of the table, or maybe even push for the title?''

Yeah that's because Klose and Schweinsteiger just got back from Germany for old player of the year award

:D They were jet-lagged for the game ;)

Sylwia+Purschke+Klose.jpg

29231-ddp_016F02003FE787CD.jpg

P.S. I have no idea what the knife was for..... :o:eek::eek:

6391.gif

Inter Milan is ready to face French side Lyon. Although Lucio is suspended and will be replaced by Cambiasso at the CB, all eyes will be on Cisse as he take on his former club in the opener of season 3. Justin says that he is quite comfortable with his team. Despite his plans failure hw thinks that he has constructed a good team that can mount up to div.1.

Arsenal have won 3 friendlies.

Leverkeusen will let us know how we are doing.

Did not get anyone decent in the transfers. it didn't help that i was out of the country at the time either.

All in all just hoping to be mid table in div 3.

Didn't you bid like 42mill for Iniesta or something? :P

Arteta can move back to Emirates for a cut-price 14.5mill ;)

Zlook Vulk steered CSKA Moskva to victory against Barcelona.

CSKA Moskva beat Barcelona 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Deulofeu scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Barda was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Zlook Vulk earned a draw with CSKA Moskva against Valencia.

The match ended 2 - 2 between CSKA Moskva and Valencia in their Friendly fixture.

Barda scored both of the goals for CSKA Moskva and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zlook Vulk earned a draw with CSKA Moskva against Barcelona.

The match ended 2 - 2 between CSKA Moskva and Barcelona in their Friendly fixture.

Fortuné and Maza were amongst the goalscorers.

Zlook Vulk steered CSKA Moskva to victory against Real Madrid.

CSKA Moskva beat Real Madrid 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Legrottaglie and Josué were amongst the goalscorers.

Zlook Vulk steered CSKA Moskva to victory against SL Benfica.

CSKA Moskva beat SL Benfica 1 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Rotan scored the winner for CSKA Moskva and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

CSKA vs UDINESE

This game is the first meeting between these teams in the past 3 seasons. B)

lets lose boys! :P