• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:10000 bc:. .:10000 BC:. Mid-season Review Div 1: High Flyers: Chelsea While Juventus may hold the top of the league spot with a better goal difference, it is Chelsea that have surpri

Re: .:10000 bc:.

r0k2B9c.jpg

K L 2 was unable to prevent a Schalke defeat to PSV.

Schalke slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to PSV in their Division 2 fixture.

Pizarro was on the scoresheet for his side.

An attacking approach by PSV paid off and they got the win they deserve. Schalke's lack of depth meant they could not change things midway in the game.

Schalke in 10th position with 1 point.

Atletico Madrid 2-2 Ajax

All I want to know is how this was a draw?

Yes ok so we had similar amount of shots but dominating possession and the corner count reads like a rugby score' date=' which tells me we were camped in there half.

Oh well roll on CSKA Moscow.[/color']

You tell me how this was not a thrashing...:

d9ydz.png

PS the next post will be the 5000th reply of the thread :D

I promise it won't be me ;)

Blehhhh... Part of me wants to spend all my cash on an awesome high rated player.

The other part says that's stupid and I should buy many 89/90s :/

... Damn...
:P The third 16.1 bid was from me
Lol :P

I would have if I could afford him

16.1M? High rated player? 10 lost bids? :D:D:D:D:D

Hmmm me too....

What would you have:

1. RVP for 32mill

2. Iniesta for 42mill

3. Schweinseiger for 40mill?

:o

Honestly, Iniesta for 42M for me. Second is definitely RVP coming in closely behind Iniesta

EDIT: On the Messi topic, if I stick around that long then he's coming to Barca, will sell RVP and get him..

EDIT 2: I'm thinking of having a pretty big cutdown soon and I'm not sure whether this will be my last season with Barca, it would be saddening to leave before finishing my project or letting my beloved Barca go into the hands of an idiot, still not sure what I'm going to be doing.

Honestly' date=' Iniesta for 42M for me. Second is definitely RVP coming in closely behind Iniesta

EDIT: On the Messi topic, if I stick around that long then he's coming to Barca, will sell RVP and get him..[/quote']

Think this will be my last season tbh

Now I'm gonna get a whole load of new PMs both here and SM asking to swap teams for Barca :o

Now I'm gonna get a whole load of new PMs both here and SM asking to swap teams for Barca :o

Read EDIT: 2 :P, and if I do decide to leave don't you dare give my team upto any manager, I'll want to be consulted as if I quit I'll only quit after I know a suitable manager is taking over my Barca.

EDIT 2: I'm thinking of having a pretty big cutdown soon and I'm not sure whether this will be my last season with Barca' date=' it would be saddening to leave before finishing my project or letting my beloved Barca be given from the hands of an idiot to someone sensible like King Roo, still not sure what I'm going to be doing.[/quote']

Edit 3 of the Edit 2 ;):D

Santos vs Man United

225px-Santos_logo.svg.pngmanchester-united_logo.jpg

MATCH PREVIEW

The fixture list has not been kind for the new manager of Santos, starting with the most successful team in the setup, Manchester City away, which saw them taking a point by equalising in the last 8 mins. The second team they faced was arguably the most complete team and the best squad of the whole setup. Iniesta FC proved too much for them and they conceded twice to lose the game 0-2.

Now they face the boss of the world, Hyina and his Red Devils. Manager Vatreniunited will have advice from his best player and ex-Devil Michael Carrick though. However, United went out and splashed big in the last transfer window, and now has the 3rd most expensive player and one of the best CM in the whole world, Bastian Schweinsteiger leading their midfield.

Michael-Carrick.jpg

Will Michael Carrick face up to his ex-club?

Schweinsteiger.jpg

Will Bastian prove to the world he's worth 40M?

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• Santos have registered one draw in the last 2 meetings between these clubs, Holding on to a 1-1 draw at the Theatre of Dreams.
  • Manchester United have won 1 of the last 2 meetings between these clubs, thrashing Santos away back in March 5-2.
  • Manchester United have scored twice as many as Santos have during the last 2 meetings between these 2 clubs.

Santos

• Santos currently have 1 point after 2 games, sitting on 8th (same position as they finished at the end of last season.
  • They have only 12 players rated 86 or over, only Barcelona has a weaker squad depth than Santos.
  • Drogba has scored 1 goal in every 2 matches that he's played for Santos, yet this season he's scored none so far.
  • Isco has had a poor start in life in Brazil, with a mere rating of 6.43 per match on average after 21 appearances.
  • Carrick is their only goal scorer so far this season with 1 goal.
  • Santos' worst player based on performances this season is Hitzlsperger, rating of 6 per match.

Manchester United

• Manchester United have scored the most compared to any team in the setup after finding the net 15 times in the first 3 competitive matches (SMFA included). That is an average of 5 goals scored per match.
  • They have also a very high conceding ratio, letting their opponents score 7 times in 3 games, an average of 2.3 goals conceded every game.
  • Manchester United are the only side in the whole setup to have scored 10 goals or more so far in this campaign AND have different goal scorers for every match.
  • Schweinsteiger is the setup's player with the most assists (6 in 3 games)
  • This is the first time Manchester United have won 2 league games back to back since 24th of Febuary.

HYINA'S PREDICTION

"To beat Manchester United and register their first win this season, Santos must shut down their opponent's midfield and without a second team that is rated 86 or over they'll find it hard to keep pressing and keep their stamina up. Therefore the best way to beat Manchester United is to adopt a Barcelona style, short passing and slow tempo, this way it'll ensure that they have the lion share of possession and prevent United from venturing into their half too much.

However, without able bodied substitutes I see this as a comfortable win for the English Champions, with a brace from Captain Schweinsteiger."