• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:10000 bc:. .:10000 BC:. Mid-season Review Div 1: High Flyers: Chelsea While Juventus may hold the top of the league spot with a better goal difference, it is Chelsea that have surpri

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Hyina (Forum) was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Santos.

Manchester United slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Santos in their Division 1 fixture.

1 of the SEVEN matches tonight where I put the correct counters in, had the superior side and lost.

SM engine go F- yourself. :mad:

1 of the SEVEN matches tonight where I put the correct counters in' date=' had the superior side and lost.

[b']SM engine go F- yourself. :mad:[/b]

303l551.jpg

calm down mate..you know they reboot the game engine every so often..last week lost all cup/shield matches on penalties after dominating the game. :D

303l551.jpg

calm down mate..you know they reboot the game engine every so often..last week lost all cup/shield matches on penalties after dominating the game. :D

I lost / drew 7 matches that I dominated in' date=' in whichever terms, possession, shots, on target, corners etc.

I guess I'm annoyed coz I usually win 90% of my matches across all of my 18 clubs.

Still. My feelings towards SM engine stands.............. :mad:

[img']http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2010/1/23/129087465632733723.jpg[/img]

I lost / drew 7 matches that I dominated in' date=' in whichever terms, possession, shots, on target, corners etc.

I guess I'm annoyed coz I usually win 90% of my matches across all of my 18 clubs.

Still. My feelings towards SM engine stands.............. :mad:

[img']http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2010/1/23/129087465632733723.jpg[/img]

Dude we all know those stats are bogus...and thats quite a win %, maybe you are right and SM match engine is out to get you..B)

Dude we all know those stats are bogus...and thats quite a win %' date=' maybe you are right and SM match engine is out to get you..B)[/quote']

433 wingers lost against 352:

Hyina (Forum) was unable to prevent a Birmingham City defeat to FC Augsburg.

Birmingham City slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to FC Augsburg in their Division 1 fixture.

Morata was on the scoresheet for his side.

4231 lost against 442 diamond:

Hyina (Forum) was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Atlético Madrid.

Manchester United slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.

433 wingers lost against 3421:

Hyina (Forum) was unable to prevent a Ipswich Town defeat to West Bromwich Albion.

Ipswich Town slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to West Bromwich Albion in their Division 1 fixture.

Griezmann was on the scoresheet for his side.

32221 long ball attacking style (which I won more than 90% time when using it effectively) lost against 451 defensive:

Hyina (Forum) was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Santos.

Manchester United slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Santos in their Division 1 fixture.

22 game unbeaten run ended when my 94 rated team lost to a 88 rated team, using the 32221 long ball tactics:

Hyina (Forum) was unable to prevent a Borussia Dortmund defeat to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.

Borussia Dortmund slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against TSG 1899 Hoffenheim in their Division 1 fixture.

Fàbregas scored the only goal for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Again, superior side lost to minor team using 352 against 4132:

Hyina (Forum) was unable to prevent a AS Roma defeat to Genoa CFC.

AS Roma slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Genoa CFC in their Division 1 fixture.

Florenzi was on the scoresheet for his side.

long ball 32221 tactics, again lost against 451 defensive:

Hyina (Forum) earned a draw with Northampton Town against fierce rivals Peterborough United in the A45/A605 Derby.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Northampton Town and Peterborough United in their Division 4 fixture.

Torres Nilo scored the only goal for Northampton Town and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I am quite frustrated........ -.-

competition-icon.jpg

Anri B steered Lyon to victory against FC Schalke 04.

Lyon outclassed FC Schalke 04 and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Kiessling scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cvitanich and Somoza were also amongst the goalscorers.

Kiessling scored 1 goal per game, he's looking good despite our 'poor' form.

Shakhtar tied 2-2 against Celtic.Mane and Noboa were our scorers.

good game

433 wingers lost against 352:

4231 lost against 442 diamond:

433 wingers lost against 3421:

32221 long ball attacking style (which I won more than 90% time when using it effectively) lost against 451 defensive:

22 game unbeaten run ended when my 94 rated team lost to a 88 rated team' date=' using the 32221 long ball tactics:[/b']

Again, superior side lost to minor team using 352 against 4132:

long ball 32221 tactics, again lost against 451 defensive:

I am quite frustrated........ -.-

Pathetic...stop sopping like a noob-you been through this a couple times now and you do have a reputation as a tactical mastermind and now you blub and rant about how screwy the match engine is. A lot of forumers look up to you and your advice-so suck it up, scan your GW's and find what works.

Pathetic...stop sopping like a noob-you been through this a couple times now and you do have a reputation as a tactical mastermind and now you blub and rant about how screwy the match engine is. A lot of forumers look up to you and your advice-so suck it up' date=' scan your GW's and find what works.[/quote']

nOEHdSJ.gif

nOEHdSJ.gif

Oh Lord..you must be depressed resorting to gifs eh..

Feeling Sorry For Yourself 101

Welcome' date=' class to Feeling Sorry For Yourself 101. My name is Bitchy O’Really and I’ll be your instructor. I’m sorry I was late today but you see, I have this problem with my car and it’s all my fault. I just can’t seem to get it into the shop because my life is SUCH a mess right now.

Now, in order to TRULY feel sorry for yourself at all times, first, y[b']ou must MUCK up your life beyond the point of no return.[/b]

You must ALWAYS take responsibility for everyone else’s behavior. You should learn to accept that nothing anyone does is EVER their fault and was somehow related to something you did/said.

When dealing with judgmental people/machines, keep in mind, they are absolutely right and everything they say is true.

If someone looks at you wrong, you must IMMEDIATELY evaluate everything that has ever happened in the relationship, and realize that even though you’ve done nothing wrong, it’s your fault.

Guilt is your best friend and should swaddle you like a wet blanket.

As soon as you make a mistake, you should fall off the wagon and start drinking excessively because this makes it feel MUCH worse and can take your self-loathing to brand new heights you’ve never imagined.

Whenever anyone gives you a compliment, understand that they are patronizing you and you should stop whatever it is you are doing that caused them to compliment you. They didn’t really mean it.

Whatever you do, it is most important to stay stuck in this rut regardless of what anyone does to cheer you up.

Comparing yourself to others constantly is a sure fire way to feel sorry for yourself. I suggest you live in envy if you want to be truly miserable, it’s the only way.

Class, I’m sorry but we’re almost out of time. Your homework tonight is to go home and brood over every missed opportunity in your life, drink a fifth of vodka on top of that, and drive your significant other/roommate/whatever crazy by keeping them up until 3am crying about how your life is ****. This, class, will be a weekly assignment so get used to it now.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/feeling%20sorry%20for%20yourself

why-you-so-crazy-just-leave-me-alone.jpg

It is a bit much to come on here burring about losing to a silly match engine (not even complimenting your opponent) and wallow in a hot tub of self pity and expect to be left alone mate...

Have no fear when you play I will let you win -see I even have my excuse all organized in this case to preserve your mental health..

Created by braucieno, sponsored by arampage, good luck lads

Haven't lost for a while now with 4-5-1, arrows forward on the wingers

Counter attack

Men behind ball

Tight marking

tackling hard

mentality normal

passing short

attacking mixed

tempo normal

pressing own half

If anyone gets lost in all the formations, give this a try. For me personally it works against everything i have been thrown at lately

good game

Pathetic...stop sopping like a noob-you been through this a couple times now and you do have a reputation as a tactical mastermind and now you blub and rant about how screwy the match engine is. A lot of forumers look up to you and your advice-so suck it up' date=' scan your GW's and find what works.[/quote']

Look up to Hyina? for advice? never. smileys-sticking-tongue-out-486576.gif

Created by braucieno' date=' sponsored by arampage, good luck lads

Haven't lost for a while now with 4-5-1, arrows forward on the wingers

Counter attack

Men behind ball

Tight marking

tackling hard

mentality normal

passing short

attacking mixed

tempo normal

pressing own half

If anyone gets lost in all the formations, give this a try. For me personally it works against everything i have been thrown at lately[/quote']

Give us a call when you've beaten a 541 with those tactics will ya? Meanwhile:

tumblr_m8tq22dwGI1qf4sbho1_400.gif

;)

Nice work braucieno.. a present to our leader

leader-l1.jpg

Leader? LOL I'm only 18 you know B)

Either that image failed or only i can't see it :D

Here:

leader-l1.jpg

HAHAAHA

That's why you just can't hate SM Engine Hyina' date=' SM Dev read your Custom Title and decided to punish you ;):D:p[/quote']

Well Devs, I'm coming for ya! ;)

bone.gif

Look up to Hyina? for advice? never. smileys-sticking-tongue-out-486576.gif

Hmmm who was the guy that sent me like 50 PMs about formations and tactics? :rolleyes::P:p

banner_galoucura_atletico_mineiro_barrabrava.net.jpg

JUVENTUS 1 - 1 ATLETICO MINEIRO

djebbour151111.jpg

Djebbour scores again

Atl. Mineiro remained unbeaten in the league after a 1-1 draw in Juventus. Mineiro took the lead through Djebbour and shortly after Juventus were reduced to 10-men as Bellamy was sent off for a nasty challenge from behind. Somehow this transformed the game and Juventus scored just 3 minutes later and held on to the end.

Next up Mineiro welcome a tough Chelsea side.