• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:10000 bc:. .:10000 BC:. Mid-season Review Div 1: High Flyers: Chelsea While Juventus may hold the top of the league spot with a better goal difference, it is Chelsea that have surpri

Re: .:10000 bc:.

But still...

Ronaldo > All player on database.

Win' date=' win, and more win for us![/quote']

Hmmm

3 appearances, 0 goals, 0 assists, 0 MOTM, avg: 7.00 per game
4 appearances, 1 goal, 3 assists, 1 MOTM, avg: 7.75 per game

I think I know who I'd rather have ;)

Hollande?

Francois-Hollande-008.jpg

Na' date=' this Holland ;)

[img']http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/504/503613/dutch-girls_world-cup-2010.jpg[/img]

Name used to be Stephen Holland then changed it Mario Gotze since i tried to convince someone I was him so they would sell him to me :P

Did you succeed?

I once did something similarly outrageous. There are 2 Nemanja Vidic' s right? I bought the cheap/fake one and later offered him + 30mill for Hummels. So I believe in their message board it said something like:

XXXXXXXX have made an offer to YYYYYYY for Mats HUMMELS of £30' date='000,000 plus Nemanja VIDIC.[/quote']

Obviously they were delighted (but they didn't even realise the real Vidic belonged to another team haha!

One of the best scams ever! :D

6a00d8341bf67c53ef0120a8b3bbaa970b-pi

Wake up call for all the other teams' date=' Man United will no doubt win him :D

Not just a 90 rated strike but one half of the Dynamic Duo..[/center]

Not many managers will be pleased with you giving away the player as they want to have less competition ;)... Since you disclosed the pic, 3 new bids have been made :P

Still, doesn't change the fact that I'm gonna get him B):o

no-this-is-patrick.jpg

No no no...

This Dutch .... ;)

2lryo3.jpg

Wake up call for all the other teams' date=' Man United will no doubt win him :D

Not many managers will be pleased with you giving away the player as they want to have less competition ;)... [b']Since you disclosed the pic, 3 new bids have been made :P[/b]

Still, doesn't change the fact that I'm gonna get him B):o

As the interim manager of Basel I need to do what's in the best interest of the club- strengthen the club and weaken the opponents so this continues our transfer policy-to drain the teams with the cash to allow others (smaller sides) to cash in later..an Old trick I picked up from the Legendary transfer wizard Dom Latouche :D

mmpic.jpg

Btw do you really believe you will get in with those two as PE (especially as it seems you are using it as a blind).

ss.jpg

ej5XXfX.jpg

K L 2 earned a draw with Schalke against Paris Saint-Germain.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Schalke and Paris Saint-Germain in their Division 2 fixture.

Lisandro scored the only goal for Schalke and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Another fair draw after a balanced match. The Royal Blues need to start winning before it's too late.

Schalke in 11th position with 2 point from 4 games.

Btw do you really believe you will get in with those two as PE (especially as it seems you are using it as a blind).

ss.jpg

I think I will' date=' yeah ;)

ellen-hoog.jpg

She only looks good because of the stance she's in and the quality of the photographer - legs are too thick, face isn't too special and cleavage looks good and bigger because she's on all 4s... when she's standing up eg. playing hockey, nothing too special ;)B)