• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:10000 bc:. .:10000 BC:. Mid-season Review Div 1: High Flyers: Chelsea While Juventus may hold the top of the league spot with a better goal difference, it is Chelsea that have surpri

Re: .:10000 bc:.

I'm planning to have 20 10K players and 5 great players. Ibra' date=' Xavi, Pirlo, Defoe,Alonso are all mine:) . My bid is too high:p[/quote']

so you buy 5 stars then build your team around them with clowns rated 70, giving your teams average rating around the 82 mark. Injuries to Ibra and Xavi and your screwed. Take you at least 6 to 8 seasons to get even a decent side by which time you are constantly finishing bottom of the league, thus becoming disillusioned by it all!!!!

Boils down to you being an inept manager and then you subsequently quit. Rather fitting that a team predominantly made up of clowns is managed by the biggest clown of them all he he.. I watch your transfer activity with great interest.

I love how even though the rules of this gameworld have been advertised everywhere possible' date=' the Leverkusen manager is still bidding up the likes of De Gea, Richards, Welbeck....

Always at least one[/quote']

Has he withdrew yet? Because this could seriously ruin a much anticipated set-up...

Pot 3:

Valencia: herodelviento

Malaga: Ben C

Monchengladbach: King Roo

Bayer Leverkusen: Gorilla

Udinese: itisrising

Lyon: Anri

Sao Paulo: noob

PSV: sunnyskeg

Celtic: RayNFFC

FC Basel: Pedworgan2

Atletico Mineiro: ZazzaAsRoma

CSKA Moskva: Rooney_Persie_RIP

Hey Guys I am mistaken with the rules and will now withdraw the bids

Are you Gorilla?? Why you changed the SMforum name??

so you buy 5 stars then build your team around them with clowns rated 70' date=' giving your teams average rating around the 82 mark. Injuries to Ibra and Xavi and your screwed. Take you at least 6 to 8 seasons to get even a decent side by which time you are constantly finishing bottom of the league, thus becoming disillusioned by it all!!!!

Boils down to you being an inept manager and then you subsequently quit. Rather fitting that a team predominantly made up of clowns is managed by the biggest clown of them all he he.. I watch your transfer activity with great interest. [/color']

That could be a possibility but you have failed to take into account is that next season we will be able to buy players who ar 28 years of age. Your players will drop tremendously in value therefore you will be unable to purchase the better players. If I do buy loads of 10k players, my loss overall will pale in significance to your loss. I'm preparing for the future. I would also love for you to watch my transfer dealings as it allows you watch a genius at work :)

That could be a possibility but you have failed to take into account is that next season we will be able to buy players who ar 28 years of age. Your players will drop tremendously in value therefore you will be unable to purchase the better players. If I do buy loads of 10k players' date=' my loss overall will pale in significance to your loss. I'm preparing for the future. I would also love for you to watch my transfer dealings as it allows you watch a genius at work :)[/quote']

oh dear!!!!! Hyina what kind of reprobates have you allowed into this set-up?

A self confessed genius is generally an idiot trying to get noticed my friend :rolleyes: so from next season where are your funds coming from to buy the age bracketed players when you have blown it all on 5 players? Oh that's right it will be on the massive profit you make on your 10k players right? I would rather buy players whose ratings won't drop before there TB ends and if people play it right free agents will make a profit (depending upon the offer accepted) you just keep taking the medication mate ha ha.

oh dear!!!!! Hyina what kind of reprobates have you allowed into this set-up?

A self confessed genius is generally an idiot trying to get noticed my friend :rolleyes: so from next season where are your funds coming from to buy the age bracketed players when you have blown it all on 5 players? Oh that's right it will be on the massive profit you make on your 10k players right? I would rather buy players whose ratings won't drop before there TB ends and if people play it right free agents will make a profit (depending upon the offer accepted) you just keep taking the medication mate ha ha.

Honestly, I love this GW. It is going to be so fun. I have question to ask you; Do you personally believe that I would bid for 20 10K players?B)

Honestly' date=' I love this GW. It is going to be so fun. I have question to ask you; Do you personally believe that I would bid for 20 10K players?B)[/quote']

in all honesty? I don't know. Some managers like to acquire top players at massively inflated prices and then surround them with rubbish as a statement of intent (idiocy I tend to call it).

Now I don't know you nor am I aware of you being in any of my set-ups, so on that basis you could quite easily be an inept manager wanting to make a statement, a manager who likes to spout off about what deals he is or isnt doing as to get noticed, or you could just be someone who thinks that by saying you are spending the vast majority of your transfer funds on the players you stated, will somehow force other managers into trying to outbid your "phantom" offers!

I personally just think you are a bit of a numpty who thinks people are stupid enough to try and overpay or withdraw. Talking about how much you are or are not going to bid in the vain attempt it will throw people off is not very sporting and takes the whole level of how serious some people take an online management game to a different level.