• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:10000 bc:. .:10000 BC:. Mid-season Review Div 1: High Flyers: Chelsea While Juventus may hold the top of the league spot with a better goal difference, it is Chelsea that have surpri

Re: .:10000 bc:.

6391.gif

cristiano-ronaldo-400-crying-in-pain-for-real-madrid.jpg

Amin > Ronaldo

The equation given above has been proved yesterday as Inter Milan defeated Real Madrid 3-1. Moreover the Nerrazurri wonderkid Amin Younes scored 2 goals & had 1 assist. The 1st goal of Younes was a fantastic free kick by which Cristiano Ronaldo was annoyed. Amin Younes now has 4 goals & 3 assists in 8 games. Whereas Ronaldo was merely seen anywhere in the match.

After the match Ronaldo too said this:

The lad is very talented. I'm surprised the way he played tonight. He even played better than me & Messi when we were at his age. He has the ability which will make him a great player. And under Justin's guidance' date=' you can know what is coming.[/quote']

6391.gif

cristiano-ronaldo-400-crying-in-pain-for-real-madrid.jpg

Amin > Ronaldo

The equation given above has been proved yesterday as Inter Milan defeated Real Madrid 3-1. Moreover the Nerrazurri wonderkid Amin Younes scored 2 goals & had 1 assist. The 1st goal of Younes was a fantastic free kick by which Cristiano Ronaldo was annoyed. Amin Younes now has 4 goals & 3 assists in 8 games. Whereas Ronaldo was merely seen anywhere in the match.

After the match Ronaldo too said this:

Well played lad. :D

In other news, Fred (90) and Sagna (91) can leave for 13M. :)

VNgkaxo.jpg

K L A2 steered Schalke to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

Schalke outclassed Tottenham Hotspur and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Defoe scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Palacio and Lisandro were also amongst the goalscorers.

We dominated the match which saw all 5 goals scored in the first 30 mins. Once again Schalke's attack get all the high marks with a below than average defence rating, but at least we didn't draw.

Schalke move up to 5th position with 15 points from 10 games.

Almost certain I will be leaving Barcelona at the end of the season now. Need to cut down clubs but more importantly another manager needs to have the opportunity to manage Barcelona, I've built such an amazing squad there but have done nothing results wise and instead got relegated so wouldn't be fair if I kept them, let someone else have a go with my team. Might do one final transfer season i.e next season's transfers, buy some depth this time around as the next manager might not share my view on transfers in this setup and then I'll resign.

:)

Almost certain I will be leaving Barcelona at the end of the season now. Need to cut down clubs but more importantly another manager needs to have the opportunity to manage Barcelona' date=' I've built such an amazing squad there but have done nothing results wise and instead got relegated so wouldn't be fair if I kept them, let someone else have a go with my team. Might do one final transfer season i.e next season's transfers, buy some depth this time around as the next manager might not share my view on transfers in this setup and then I'll resign.

:)[/quote']

excuse.jpg

Almost certain I will be leaving Barcelona at the end of the season now. Need to cut down clubs but more importantly another manager needs to have the opportunity to manage Barcelona' date=' I've built such an amazing squad there but have done nothing results wise and instead got relegated so wouldn't be fair if I kept them, let someone else have a go with my team. Might do one final transfer season i.e next season's transfers, buy some depth this time around as the next manager might not share my view on transfers in this setup and then I'll resign.

Amazing squad?

*looks at squad on SM*

**jaws drops**

Yeah.... err... really amazing .... squad....

:P

Your squad is bad, your reason is bad, you should feel bad.

Amazing squad?

*looks at squad on SM*

**jaws drops**

Yeah.... err... really amazing .... squad....

:P

Your squad is bad' date=' your reason is bad, you should feel bad.[/quote']
excuse.jpg

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap :o;):D facing hancock tommorrow :rolleyes:

HAHA nice, Real Madrid the team whose best player is De Rossi (how on earth is he still a 94?!) telling me my squad is bad :D

And I've got 11m already, should finish the season with 22 - give or take 5-8m for youth, brings us down to 15-17, have Lambert to sell, brings us to around 20m. Spend that 20m and buy depth - already have 10 starters, 20m to buy 4-5 players for depth = Amazing Squad.

Don't bother trying to find an argument which says the squad I'll have before the first match of next season won't be amazing..

;)

EDIT: Ooooohhh...YES! I have the opportunity to poke fun at Inter Hmm..One of the most rubbish teams in the game world and a team which have been a total disgrace to Italian football this season - you guessed right, Inter! Hmm..let's see, some hard thinking ahead of us. Is this a great squad or a rubbish squad?

Players

• Julio Cesar - A Second Division Goal-keeper *claps*
  • Samuel - So called 'great player' playing for a so called 'great side'. If he's so great and playing for such a great team, how come his team finished in a miserable 9th?! Catania finished above them!
  • Lucio - Ran off to Brazil
  • Nesta - Nesta? SERIOUSLY, NESTA?!
  • Maicon - Having a great time on the benches of City
  • Cambiasso - So called 'great player' playing for a so called 'great side'. If he's so great and playing for such a great team, how come his team finished in a miserable 9th?! Catania finished above them!

Now is that a great side or a rubbish side? That's right folks! You got the answer correct, it's rubbish! :D

I will give you one thing though, you do have the living legend Raul, I won't take that away from you but still Raul alone can't change the fact that your squad is a............ rubbish squad.

This is all just for fun though Inter are still rubbish..

Since Zlook was nice enough to ask...

Inter at the very least had players who used to be good, CSKA on the other hand are just pure rubbish. One very good player in their squad and that's Deulofeu but apart from that absolutely and utterly rubbish. His best player is Lescott and they started with 100m...nuff said. Not to mention he had money too last season, except he chooses to go and buy Gutierrez for 8m, LOL. I've got Jorge Chavez available for 5m you know? BARGAIN!

HAHA nice' date=' Real Madrid the team whose best player is De Rossi (how on earth is he still a 94?!) telling me my squad is bad :D

And I've got 11m already, should finish the season with 22 - give or take 5-8m for youth, brings us down to 15-17, have Lambert to sell, brings us to around 20m. Spend that 20m and buy depth - already have 10 starters, 20m to buy 4-5 players for depth = Amazing Squad.

Don't bother trying to find an argument which says the squad I'll have before the first match of next season won't be amazing..

;)[/quote']

11M?

31 here ;)

HAHA nice' date=' Real Madrid the team whose best player is De Rossi (how on earth is he still a 94?!) telling me my squad is bad :D

;)

EDIT: Ooooohhh...YES! I have the opportunity to poke fun at Inter Hmm..One of the most rubbish teams in the game world and a team which have been a total disgrace to Italian football this season - you guessed right, Inter! Hmm..let's see, some hard thinking ahead of us. Is this a great squad or a rubbish squad?

Players

[list']

[*]Julio Cesar - A Second Division Goal-keeper *claps*

[*]Samuel - So called 'great player' playing for a so called 'great side'. If he's so great and playing for such a great team, how come his team finished in a miserable 9th?! Catania finished above them!

[*]Lucio - Ran off to Brazil

[*]Nesta - Nesta? SERIOUSLY, NESTA?!

[*]Maicon - Having a great time on the benches of City

[*]Cambiasso - So called 'great player' playing for a so called 'great side'. If he's so great and playing for such a great team, how come his team finished in a miserable 9th?! Catania finished above them!

Now is that a great side or a rubbish side? That's right folks! You got the answer correct, it's rubbish! :D

I will give you one thing though, you do have the living legend Raul, I won't take that away from you but still Raul alone can't change the fact that your squad is a............ rubbish squad.

This is all just for fun though Inter are still rubbish..

what about mine :P:p:p:p:p