.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

200px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png

Showdown

SL Benfica v/s Ajax Amsterdam

benfica-Da-Luz-Cheio.jpg

Venk is set to take guard as Ajax manager with a tricky away trip to Benfica. The first fixture for Venk as Ajax manager will be a tough one to crack. Benfica in the news for all wrong reasons will look to brush asides the allegations and go for all three points.

Benfica come to the game after thrashing Atletico Madrid by 3 goals to nil while a manager less Ajax fell to Udinese at home by a goal to nil.

Team News

Venk is set to make major changes in the squads for the upcoming games. It was been learned that Theiry Henry and Alex Oxlade Chamberline will start the game will the like of Riise and Eboue will be handed a start too. Uncertainty lies over OShea as it is rumored that Venk is looking to sell the veteran defender and will start from the bench for today's game.

John+O+Shea+Swansea+City+v+Sunderland+Premier+iYOAwu5wM3Tl.jpg

"I have got a very less time to work properly with the squad so it will not be correct to comment on my transfer plans and the future of players in my squad."

Oohh I get it now:

Before Benifica had only 2 u21 players. They were missing one' date=' so he was able to sign another one.

Everyone check if you have 3 u21 players. If not, you may bid on one. :)

So No rule breaks here :)[/quote']

Not true. If you sold an u21 even if you weren't manager at the time, you can't get another . . .

Wow my team is really inconsistent atm... :(

And for the Doria issue I apologize as I forgot myself that mascher did indeed ask me before hand. He didn't have an U21 so I let him have the same as everybody else. He didn't sell any U21s before either so all is fine.

Venk you can have an U21 too rated 88 or less so everybody will be equal :)

Udinese may also buy an U21 as they didn't have one at the end of last season.

Other managers, please don't feel annoyed they picked your targets etc. you've had first picks and effectively they are now just buying the guys you didn't want last season so no sour grapes please ;)

Nervy Conclusion to Divison 3

Udinese Calcio manager Joshua Dagnall is hoping his side havnt hit form to late in the season coming off the back of 3 wins as he goes in to the final fixture of the season against 2nd place Liverpool who currently sit 3 points ahead of Udinese in 5th. With only 2 more promotion spots available and 5 teams all battling it out, the final day will be very important.

Disaster struck in the 2-1 win over Real Madrid though as top man Carlos Tevez suffered an injury which will rule him out for 2 weeks. This has left Josh Dagnall scrambling for options and doing anything in his power to clinch one of the last 2 spots.

Current Table standing before final day:

2. Liverpool - 38 points [NEXT FIXTURE]

3. SL Benfica - 36 points

4. Arsenal - 36 points

5. Udinese Calcio - 35 points

6. Sao Paulo FC - 34 points

Gonna be an exciting finish...

EDIT: Ironically Josh Dagnall turned down the chance to manage Liverpool when he took over Udinese... Now they are the only thing standing in the way of promotion. There's pride at stake here.

Nervy Conclusion to Divison 3

Udinese Calcio manager Joshua Dagnall is hoping his side havnt hit form to late in the season coming off the back of 3 wins as he goes in to the final fixture of the season against 2nd place Liverpool who currently sit 3 points ahead of Udinese in 5th. With only 2 more promotion spots available and 5 teams all battling it out' date=' the final day will be very important.

Disaster struck in the 2-1 win over Real Madrid though as top man Carlos Tevez suffered an injury which will rule him out for 2 weeks. This has left Josh Dagnall scrambling for options and doing anything in his power to clinch one of the last 2 spots.

[b']Current Table standing before final day:

2. Liverpool - 38 points [NEXT FIXTURE]

3. SL Benfica - 36 points

4. Arsenal - 36 points

5. Udinese Calcio - 35 points

6. Sao Paulo FC - 34 points[/b]

Gonna be an exciting finish

Also would like to add that division 3 appears to be the most competitive division this season as with 35 points sitting in 5th place, Udinese would be in the top 3 of either one of the other divisions at this point and fighting for the title. Division 3 is the place to be for this dramatic finale.

200px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png

Venk Flags off in Devil's nest

SL Benfica 0 - 1 Ajax Amsterdam

Venk started off with a great win against division giants SL Benfica. It damaged the Portuguese side who were looking to challenge for promotion as last placed team Ajax gave them some serious reality check.

Venk's Ajax got off to a slow start but it took a superb goal from Alex Oxlade Chamberline to break the deadlock with a screamer in the 34th min. Ajax had to do some deep defending due to Benfica's continuous series of attacks. Ajax where on the back foot and defending for rest of the game and were duly rewarded with a win and clean sheet.

Venk after a first game win will face a daunting task of facing Real Madrid for the first time in front of the home fans.

My apologies to the Benfica manager. Great buy' date=' well done.[/b']

Oh and congrats to the Chelsea manager

Athul Raj

(Expert in Aussie Pest Control)

MoonPSG_zpsde6ffc51.jpg

ahahahahaha nice post

Yes.. Lyon lose a game, getting hammered aswell, 4-1 to Chelsea. worst thing was ALL the other results actually went my way, id be 1 point out of prmotion on final day..... Oh well should still finish high, for a team i took over in relly trouble. if we had started a new season like this all would be under us...

looking forward to a whole season to start the revolution proper.

Well that loss was really unexpected ' date=' i played without a regualr DC since J.AURTENETXE had to rest , but didnt expect to lose to last place , now i must beat anzhi to be promoted , well atleast its all up to me , defenitly will be an exciting last fixture![/quote']

Come on Anzhi. You can beat this lot ;) I need the 2 teams above me to drop points and for me to beat Liverpool