.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Liverpool go in to the game with a hugely defensive attitude which was the downfall of Udinese. We slumped to a 1-0 defeat after an early Liverpool goal which they just sat back on. We'll give it a go next year. No Cinderella story conclusion to this season.

Although to make me feel a little better results didn't go our way so we wouldn't of been promoted regardless of a win today :P

Damn. So we need to wait for new game of Season 5 before buying 26 y/o's?

Guess im gonna have to play all my **** players in preseason friendlies.

You can buy them before pre season friendlies. It's as soon as the new fixtures are announced' date=' which is a week before the friendlies.

everyone bidding on Januzaj....

I bid on him first, therefore he should sign for me. I bagsied!!!

PORTO RETURN TO DIVISION 1

After being relegated in Season 1 and fighting another 3 in Division 2, FC Porto beat Chelsea 2-0 in their last match of the season to clinch the third and final promotion spot, 2 points ahead of CSKA, and secure their return to the top flight. Felipe Luis and Duarte Bernard both got on the scoresheet.

The club now looks forward to strengthening their squad ahead of the new season. It is rumoured that goalkeeper Kenneth Vermeer and midfield ace Abou Diaby could leave this upcoming window.

Sorry guys, i know i am not active, and it's a looong time since i posted here but i was very very busy and i left all the custom setups, this setup is the only custom i'm in :), is a very good one so i wanted and i still want to stay.

And i'll try to post more now.

In other news, Bayern is relegated, my team is more than awful but i have a decent amount of money and i hope i can bring 2-3 decent players in.