.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

PETR CECH SIGNS FOR MINEIRO

Though their manager states that offers will still be made on Hart and Lloris' date=' Mineiro expect to sign at least another 2 players rated 90+ to complete a starting XI made up over 90+ players.[/b']

p.s watching V for Vendetta - the greatest film there is

Pretty cheap imo considering Akinfeev went for 17M or something :P

Good films... Fast 5, Ocean's 11, Dark Knight, X2 + X Men: Final Stand, Avengers, LOTR, Die Hard 2, Les Mis, Wanted, Gladiator, This Means War, Shooter, In Time, Crazy Stupid Love, Inception, Devil Wears Prada, We Bought a Zoo... :)

Season 4 Final Net Spending figures (cannot be over 60 by the end of the season):

Manchester United: 63.0 - 6.7 = 56.3M

Dortmund: 48.1 - 10.2 = 37.9M

Atletico Mineiro: 122.1 - 80.0 = 42.1

Juventus: 33.0 - 0 = 33.80

Basel: 30.7 - 0 = 30.7M

PSV: 29.3 - 5.2 = 24.1M

Marseille: 29.8 - 9.7 = 20.1M

Celtic: 24.4 - 9.9 = 14.5M

Borussia Mönchengladbach: 17.4 - 4.4 = 13.0M

Bayern Munich: 11.1 - 4.7 = 6.4M

Manchester City: 25.5 - 21.3 = 4.2M

Napoli: 3.6 - 7.4 = -3.8M

CSKA: 46.8 - 16.3 = 40.5M

Valencia: 67.0 - 29.4 = 37.6M

Leverkusen: 54.4 - 16.9 = 37.5M

Schalke: 43.2 - 6.6 = 36.6M

Shakhtar Donetsk: 37.5 - 3.4M = 34.1M

Lyon: 48.0 - 18.9 = 29.1M

Chelsea: 86.9 - 61.2 = 25.7M

Santos: 37.3 - 13.3 = 24.0M

AC Milan: 60.3 - 39.4 = 20.9

Internazionale: 29.6 - 16.7 = 12.9M

PSG: 23.7 - 19.4 = 4.3M

Porto: 56.9 - 64.4 = -7.5M

Real Madrid: 89.7 - 43.2 = 46.5M

Tottenham: 39.6 - 6.7 = 32.9M

Sao Paulo: 42.9 - 11.4 = 31.5M

Benfica: 25.1 - 0.4 = 24.7M

Anzhi: 89.5 (41 transfers!!! :eek:) - 71.7 = 17.8M

Barcelona: 40.9 - 23.5 = 17.4M

Udinese: 29.1 - 18.4 = 10.7M

Atletico Madrid: 24.7 - 23.5 = 1.2M

Liverpool: 5.2 - 4.4 = 0.8M

Arsenal: 48.2 - 52.4 = -3.8M

Ajax: 7.5 - 16.7 = -9.2M

Malaga: 37.5 - 73.2 = -35.7M

Took me a bloody heck long of a time! :o:p

.:10000 BC:.

Team of Season 4:

2363.jpg

2836.jpg18338.jpg52683.jpg4556.jpg

3317.jpg998.jpg4336.jpg

4795.jpg16331.jpg4053.jpg

.:10000 BC:. Managers' Award Ceremony

slider-image-6.jpg

This has been an incredibly close season for all 3 divisions, and a whole host of managers were in contention for being named Best Manager of Season, including Luke, Ezekiel, Duncan, themd21, Cam Lucas, steauaseka, Hancock... but the winner goes to....

Rawket

- who successfully negotiated a very tight Division 2 full of slip ups and managed to get the last promotion spot with a, let's be honest, a very low budget squad worth only just above 110M. He managed to get the best out of his players after an initial average 3 seasons, finally managed to get the promotion he and his team deserved. Top scorer was his Season 1 youth Bernard and most consistent player, Vucinic, were both unlucky to get into the team of the season. There is undoubtly an air of optimism at the Estádio do Dragão and it will be interesting for the neutrals to see what the manager does in the transfer window which is due to open in 2 hours for preparation for Season 5. Well done!

wooden-spoon.jpg

There are several also in contention for the Most Embarrassing Manager of Season 4, including: Hyina, Patrick, shareflair... but undoubtly the winner for this award is....

StephenMUFC

- who was sacked by the board and the fans of Monchengladbatch for being in the relegation zone for the entire length of Season 4. With the most expensive squad, as well as one of the best players in the world Iniesta as well as lots of other really good players including Sneijder, Llorente and Mexes, everybody expected them to be in contention for the Championship, not lying bottom for much of the season! They scored the fewest number of goals in Division 1 (27) and let in the second most (40). It is no wonder why then that the owners thought enough was enough and sent the manager packing :eek:

Blimey' date=' such small spending figures, most teams must be LOADED!! £$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£$£

Nice to see my Mineiro have a unique rotating door transfer policy, having spent and sold far far more than any other club! B);)[/quote']

I'm guessing all hell will break loose in 2 hours time when everybody will be bidding on 1 man:

82d7f298a5bb932bc9ddb4330f7ec84d85416cbc6399c9f8b24b579901b74b6f.jpg

Pro mate can you sell Sinclair please? :) I know it's not your fault but this bloody chairmens... ;)

How is this not the manager's fault?? Chairman only buys players if squad size drops below 21. This can be easily prevented by the manager IMO.

Now he will sell Sinclair and get 4M out of nowhere and I can't see how this is fair...

How is this not the manager's fault?? Chairman only buys players if squad size drops below 21. This can be easily prevented by the manager IMO.

Now he will sell Sinclair and get 4M out of nowhere and I can't see how this is fair...

He did buy Sinclair too... :)

.:10000 BC:.

Team of Season 4:

2363.jpg

2836.jpg18338.jpg52683.jpg4556.jpg

3317.jpg998.jpg4336.jpg

4795.jpg16331.jpg4053.jpg

slider-image-6.jpg

This has been an incredibly close season for all 3 divisions' date=' and a whole host of managers were in contention for being named Best Manager of Season, including Luke, Ezekiel, Duncan, themd21, Cam Lucas, steauaseka, Hancock... but the winner goes to....

Rawket

- who successfully negotiated a very tight Division 2 full of slip ups and managed to get the last promotion spot with a, let's be honest, a very low budget squad worth only just above 110M. He managed to get the best out of his players after an initial average 3 seasons, finally managed to get the promotion he and his team deserved. Top scorer was his Season 1 youth Bernard and most consistent player, Vucinic, were both unlucky to get into the team of the season. There is undoubtly an air of optimism at the Estádio do Dragão and it will be interesting for the neutrals to see what the manager does in the transfer window which is due to open in 2 hours for preparation for Season 5. Well done!

wooden-spoon.jpg

There are several also in contention for the Most Embarrassing Manager of Season 4, including: Hyina, Patrick, shareflair... but undoubtly the winner for this award is....

StephenMUFC

- who was sacked by the board and the fans of Monchengladbatch for being in the relegation zone for the entire length of Season 4. With the most expensive squad, as well as one of the best players in the world Iniesta as well as lots of other really good players including Sneijder, Llorente and Mexes, everybody expected them to be in contention for the Championship, not lying bottom for much of the season! They scored the fewest number of goals in Division 1 (27) and let in the second most (40). It is no wonder why then that the owners thought enough was enough and sent the manager packing :eek:

3 Barca players - Zabaleta, Lahm and Alonso in the team of the season :D

slider-image-6.jpg

This has been an incredibly close season for all 3 divisions' date=' and a whole host of managers were in contention for being named Best Manager of Season, including Luke, Ezekiel, Duncan, themd21, Cam Lucas, steauaseka, Hancock... but the winner goes to....

Rawket

Why, thank you :P

You flatter me so much... :o:D

Been quite busy lately and I have an exam tomorrow lol.

Hopefully I can still land some decent players.

Please... let Cska win a few bids :o

Please... let poor Man U win a few bids... :o:D

Not sure what you mean :o But chairman bought players don't cost money.

Really? I thought they did?

3 Barca players - Zabaleta' date=' Lahm and Alonso in the team of the season :D[/quote']

Notice the entire back 5 players consist only of Man City and Barca players... :)

Why' date=' thank you :P

You flatter me so much... :o:D

Been quite busy lately and I have an exam tomorrow lol.

Hopefully I can still land some decent players.[/quote']

I have an exam on Friday... But this is the last day I can fully revise for it as I have pretty much full days for the rest of the week... Just finished Proteins and pH... Moving onto cell signalling and then Membrane Potentials later... (*yawn*)... :o

Doesn't help the fact that I'm going to see Federer vs Djokovic later today at the O2 arena :D:D:D