.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

We both know you overpayed ;)

Nope, Suarez definitely has the potential to get to 94 by the end of the season and he always plays really well for me so if he can get me promoted to Div 2 and hopefully more this season than I'll look at it like it's a bargain :D

I'll be honest, my first choice was Pique as I wanted a CB but I wasn't on when the bids were accepted and by the time I logged in they were already completed. Only players I would have taken over Suarez were Pique and Fabgreas and they both would have cost me 5m more

Nope' date=' Suarez definitely has the potential to get to 94 by the end of the season and he always plays really well for me so if he can get me promoted to Div 2 and hopefully more this season than I'll look at it like it's a bargain :D[/quote']

Pedro cost me half as much and even Cesc, a much better player, cost me less. :P

Barca get Suarez for 41m' date=' happy with that but I wasnt on when bid were accepted, only came on after they were completed. Tbh would have preferred apique or Fab for 45 but still very happy with Suarez :D

[b']Also gettig Rossi[/b] :D

Never mind, I didn't see a couple of the other bids, won't be getting him :(

MINEIRO DISSAPOINTED WITH TRANSFERS

2013-06-27T215514Z_1808488013_TB3E96R1OVUFI_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-CONFEDERATIONS--473x264.JPG?v=%3C!--%20[an%20error%20occurred%20while%20processing%20this%20directive]%20%20--%3E

Mineiro boss lukelufc has said that he is not happy with the way the transfer market has gone at the start of this season. So far they have sold both Pyatov and Osman and brought in Bonucci, Candreva and Mertens. The manager was heard saying "well it could have gone much better, we missed out on a few that we wanted, our main man was snatched up over-priced to a crazy Munich side. I guess it just means that we will buy Benzema or Higuain next month, we have the finances to back a huge bid and this is what we need - so a big bid it will be"

@Hyina

Hi Bro' date=' I am interested in your setup, left which team with best players? I am active and will continous my Gold memeber after 2015 which mean 2017 and will continous still unable to use computer. hehe[/quote']

Monchengladbach or Juventus? :)

Have a look at last page of this thread for rules :)

Bro ya I saw the rule and will follow for sure. Do you mind type here which 88-99 players in Monchengladbach and Juventus. I cannot find players in thier team.

Juventus

Monchengladbach

Basel

Internazionale

Leverkusen

Basic rules:

1. Buy old players and slowly reduce the age cap after each season: Season 1 we buy players aged 30 or more. Season 2 players aged 29+. Season 3 players aged 28+. Season 4 27+ etc. Now it's Season 5 so players aged 26+.

2. At the end of each season, after all league matches have been played, each club can buy 1 youth player aged 21 or less, rated 88 or less.

3. Each club can not have a net spend of more than 60M after each season, so if you spent 100M you have to sell 40M of players.

MALAGA TRANSFER WINDOW

8 transfers IN and 3 loans IN to team Malaga, mainly to strengthen the defence. Average team rating has improved from 83 to 88 so hopefully will not have to rely on Falcao too much this season.

Still looking at off loading Arjen Robben for an AM(CLR) but have not had any attractive offers as of yet. Looks like he may be staying another season.

Would like to welcome Kwakman, Mulgrew and Markovic as this season's loanees.

May look at an extra 1-3 signings depending how long I last in the cup/shield tournaments.

Not finishing 2nd last is the highest priority this season.

TRANSFERS IN

3650.jpg5607.jpg29210.jpg13.jpg

42073.jpg34954.jpg7896.jpg2662.jpg

LOANS IN

9397.jpg5751.jpg51618.jpg

pXR17Hd.png