Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Juventus

Monchengladbach

Basel

Internazionale

Leverkusen

Basic rules:

1. Buy old players and slowly reduce the age cap after each season: Season 1 we buy players aged 30 or more. Season 2 players aged 29+. Season 3 players aged 28+. Season 4 27+ etc. Now it's Season 5 so players aged 26+.

2. At the end of each season' date=' after all league matches have been played, each club can buy 1 youth player aged 21 or less, rated 88 or less.

3. Each club can not have a net spend of more than 60M after each season, so if you spent 100M you have to sell 40M of players.[/quote']

Just recap, now is season 5, mean I can buy players over 26+ years old and only maxium of 60m budget per season. If spent like 70m mean u need to sell 10m from your players. Am I right bro? At end of season only allow buy 1 players age 21 or under with rated 88 or less.

I'll let you have him if you can beat 51 mil :P

Pretty sure you're already over your budget :P

Just recap' date=' now is season 5, mean I can buy players over 26+ years old and only maxium of 60m budget per season. If spent like 70m mean u need to sell 10m from your players. Am I right bro? At end of season only allow buy 1 players age 21 or under with rated 88 or less.[/quote']

Yeah :)

Just recap' date=' now is season 5, mean I can buy players over 26+ years old and only maxium of 60m budget per season. If spent like 70m mean u need to sell 10m from your players. Am I right bro? At end of season only allow buy 1 players age 21 or under with rated 88 or less.[/quote']

Right, welcome to the setup. :)

Welcome mate :)

GL

Chelsea Transfer Report

Chelsea could address most of their first team concerns in the transfer window

with a mediocre budget of 46M

8047.jpg21814.jpg

Hart 11.6M.............Pantilimon 3.6M

Signing Joe Hart for just 11.6M was their best business so far. Hart will be

a huge upgrade from the first choice GK of previous season Lukasz Fabianski.

Pantilimon or Myhill will be on the bench with latter likely to leave soon.

9586.jpg12802.jpg

Castan 9.6M...........Lucas 8.6M

Leandro Castan and Lucas Leiva comes in as central defense partner for

Cahill and defensive midfield partner for Flamini respectively

1863.jpg20650.jpg

Lennon 7.2M...........Agirretxe 5.1M

Already having enough leftsided players (Monreal,Kolarov,Guardado) the

team lacked experienced players to play on the right. Lennon comes in to

fill that void

Agirretxe might find it quite difficult to push for a starting place with

Mandzukic already there are the lone striker

So after the conclusion of the transfer madness the players arriving at Naples include

David Luiz (CB)

Ramires (CM)

Khedira (CM)

Boenisch (LB)

Ideally would have liked Vertonghen over Luiz because I wanted to keep Fonte but now as I have too many CBs now I'll sell him if I get something near 8M.

Signed Rene Adler in a p/e deal. That should more or less wrap up Porto's transfer window this season.

Seems a little strange as I usually bring in more players in the transfer window. Tbh, a part of me still thinks splashing 40mil on a single player was a bit much :o

Hopefully Pique will prove me wrong and will enjoy a splendid season.

Still looking to offload one or two centre backs (Amorebieta and Kaboul). Have surplus at the moment.

Would prefer a cash bid though I'm open to swapping, maybe for a striker.

Udinese show strong ambitions after opening day win against Anzhi.

Udinese raced out 3-1 winners in their opening season game against Anzhi. Varela, Bisevac and Ya Konan were on the scoresheet for the home side.

Josh Dagnall said after the game:

It's my mission to guarantee promotion this season. I will not make the same mistakes I made last year and go through the heartache of just missing out again. Udinese is the team to watch. We're on the up.