.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Udinese show strong ambitions after opening day win against Anzhi.

Udinese raced out 3-1 winners in their opening season game against Anzhi. Varela' date=' Bisevac and Ya Konan were on the scoresheet for the home side.

Josh Dagnall said after the game:

[/i']

Just like the heartache of losing today? :D

Superb Red Devils march to top of table after great away win.

Luiz-Adriano.jpg

Hyina (Forum) steered Manchester United to victory against PSV.

Manchester United outclassed PSV and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Adriano scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pedro was also on the scoresheet for his side.

New boys Adriano and Pedro quickly found the rhythm and scored 3x to seal the match. Gaffer Hyina said in the post-match interview:

I have to applaud his efforts and I have great admiration for the PSV manager Hazr for building up a great side from limited budgets, their starting 11 had more 90+ players than mine! I have no doubt whatsoever that they will manage to stay up, it's just so tough to play the best team in the world (:D) and one that will win the Treble (;):P)

competition-icon.jpg The match ended 1 - 1 between Málaga CF and Arsenal in their Division 3 fixture.

Markovic was on the scoresheet for his side.

Was not pleased with Arjen Robben's attitude in preseason. He was subsequently benched for the first game, but came on as substitute to get an assist.

Pretty happy with the draw, as Arsenal look a strong side.

Hancock (Forum2) steered Barcelona to victory against CSKA Moskva.

Barcelona beat CSKA Moskva 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tello was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We beat CSKA even though I forgot to set tactics and we had 3 players out of position, Giuseppe Rossi started at CB :eek:, Moreno and Tello were also out of position. Guess it just shows the difference in class between us and the other teams in Div 2 :P

@Hyina Best team in the world?! Is that a joke? :P:D I'll be in Div 1 next season and then we'll see which is the best team in the world ;)

Excellent campaign continued as:

Hyina (Forum) steered Manchester United to victory against Juventus.

Manchester United beat Juventus 5 - 2 in a thrilling SMFA Shield Group A encounter.

Cani scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Raffael and Polák were also amongst the goalscorers.

2/2 now :D

We beat CSKA even though I forgot to set tactics and we had 3 players out of position' date=' Giuseppe Rossi started at CB :eek:, Moreno and Tello were also out of position. Guess it just shows the difference in class between us and the other teams in Div 2 :P[/quote']
forgot to do tactics' date=' still got up.[/quote']

Forgot to set tactics, lost the opening game.

Well, I never really did consider myself a lucky guy. :/

Arsenal really hoping to get promoted this year.

just missed out last year and maybe on Real in Division is better on paper.

a lot of teams seem to have gone up in value. no doubt from the transfers. a lot more money obviously about than i thought. maybe if i get up to Division 1 can get some more

Blockbuster game, Liverpool vs Lyon.

Unfortunately we came out on the odd goal in a 4-3 thriller against two teams with Perfect starts. Godlike manager Cam Lucas has now tasted defeat twice in his reign at Lyon and does not like the flavour....

Great game, Razvan Rat proving the difference. now that the helter-skelter has died down, Lyon will move to make some modest signings at good value.

Malaga 3-2 Ajax

First win as manager of Malaga. Pinzi was MOTM with a brace, while new signing Pizarro came home with a goal and an assist.

Once again Arjen Robben was relegated to the bench and made a small cameo sub performance on 75. There is no room for ego heads in this team, and he is likely to leave at end of season.