.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Dortmund 3 juventus 4...

The Treble 1999 . steered Juventus to victory against Dortmund.

Juventus beat Dortmund 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Chiellini scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fellaini and Huntelaar were also amongst the goalscorers.

th?id=H.4961500155939225&w=221&h=121&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

New signing FELLAIANI scored the winner in a superb thriller...

Fellaini... blah don't even start...

Everton imports have failed this season... :o

Hyina, can you clear this up please?

Can you give one of your U21 players in a trade deal to another team?

I.e. if I offer £10m for AliBaba and I get a counter offer of £2m, Mertens and Belfodil (U21) is that okay?

As I assumed you wouldn't be able to trade out your U21 to another team? Only asking as I recently bid on someone and received a counter offer including Marquinhos

SANTOS 1 JUVENTUS 2... 10000 BC. CUP

The Treble 1999 . steered Juventus to victory against Santos.

Juventus outclassed Santos and beat them 2 - 1 in their .:10000 BC:.

Cup Round 2 fixture.

López had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Scarnato and Rooney were amongst the goalscorers.

th?id=H.4796912740337450&w=195&h=147&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7 Wayne Rooney scored again !

Home tie against Porto in the next round...

Hyina (Forum) steered Manchester United to victory against FC Basel.

Manchester United beat FC Basel 5 - 4 in a penalty shootout after a 1 - 1 draw in their .:10000 BC:.

Cup Round 2 fixture.

Raffael was on the scoresheet for his side.

Forgot to set tactics tonight (was ice-skating) - but nice to have progressed through ;)

Hyina' date=' can you clear this up please?

Can you give one of your U21 players in a trade deal to another team?

I.e. if I offer £10m for AliBaba and I get a counter offer of £2m, Mertens and Belfodil (U21) is that okay?

As I assumed you wouldn't be able to trade out your U21 to another team? Only asking as I recently bid on someone and received a counter offer including Marquinhos[/quote']

If you are willing to let go of your U21, you may progress with the deal. (You can't buy a replacement U21)

However the other team receiving the U21 will not be able to buy a U21 at the end of the season.

Hope that clears up :)

Hyina (Forum) was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to Paris Saint-Germain.

Manchester United lost 4 - 3 to Paris Saint-Germain in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Polák, Kovačić and Imbula were amongst the goalscorers.

B team did better than I expected!

Trash by Schalke........unhappy manager speak to media this type of performance can lead you to regation zone.

We got few chances one on one vs GK and even open goal, my striker shoot to air... Misfire striker Ba and Llorrente both issue warning. Inestia will deduct 2 week of wage due to poor display.

@ Dear Hyina

Just recap, if this season players reach 26 years old or above, I can buy them but per season cannot exceed 60 million net. If over 60 million, I need to sell off my players.

Etc I over 65 million mean I owe 5 million which need to sell off 5 millions of my players. Please correct me Bro

Etc now I got a trade with Ba. I pay him or her 5 million cash + player. Mean this season I left 55 Million right?

@ Dear Hyina

Just recap' date=' if this season players reach 26 years old or above, I can buy them but per season cannot exceed 60 million net. If over 60 million, I need to sell off my players.

Etc I over 65 million mean I owe 5 million which need to sell off 5 millions of my players. Please correct me Bro

Etc now I got a trade with Ba. I pay him or her 5 million cash + player. Mean this season I left 55 Million right?[/quote']

you would need to recieve 5million (+player) to be at 60m total spend, so you can not add cash to deal, you mjust receive, i believe (rhymed FTW)

@ Dear Hyina

Just recap' date=' if this season players reach 26 years old or above, I can buy them but per season cannot exceed 60 million net. If over 60 million, I need to sell off my players.

Etc now I got a trade with Ba. I pay him or her 5 million cash + player. Mean this season I left 55 Million right?[/quote']

1. If a player turns from 25-->26 this season (*COUGH COGUH* Benzema and Higuain for example ;)) then as soon as they turn 26 you can bid on them.

2. You don't have to sell as soon as you spend more than 60M, for example you can spend 100M until the last day of the season and as long as you can sell 40M on the last day, then it's fine. I only calculate the finances of each team on the last day of the season.

Hope that clears everything up ;)

Is it true' date=' we could buy one under 21 player start of each season. If so, I didn't, so am I right to buy one ?[/quote']

At the end of each season :)

We are in season 5 so each team technically should have 4 U21 players already.

manchester-united-vs-man-city.jpg

Hyina (Forum) steered Manchester United to victory against fierce rivals Manchester City in the Manchester Derby.

Manchester United beat Manchester City 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Adriano had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Raffael was on the scoresheet for his side.

JUVENTUS 4 MAN UTD 2...

The Treble 1999 . steered Juventus to victory against Manchester United.

Juventus beat Manchester United 4 - 2 in a thrilling SMFA Shield Group A encounter. A total of 51 shots at goal, of which Juventus had 31, in this superb game.

Rooney scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zaha was in superb form scoring a 16 minute hat trick...

th?id=H.4759958842769638&w=231&h=148&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

JUVENTUS 4 MAN UTD 2...

The Treble 1999 . steered Juventus to victory against Manchester United.

Juventus beat Manchester United 4 - 2 in a thrilling SMFA Shield Group A encounter. A total of 51 shots at goal' date=' of which Juventus had 31, in this superb game.

Rooney scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zaha was in superb form scoring a 16 minute hat trick...

[img']http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4759958842769638&w=231&h=148&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7[/img]

Well played mate, guess we shouldn't have sold Wazza :P