.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Hyina (Forum) steered Manchester United to victory against VfB Stuttgart.

Manchester United beat VfB Stuttgart 4 - 1 in their SMFA Shield Group A fixture.

Sessègnon scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Raffael and Ponzio were also amongst the goalscorers.

Football-Money.jpg

secasiu calin-mihai steered AC Milan to victory against fierce rivals Juventus.

AC Milan outclassed Juventus and beat them 2 - 1 in their .:10000 BC:.

Cup Semi Final fixture.

Moutinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hunt was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I do well in this setup :D But yet again ,I do well in every setup...

?m=02&d=20120425&t=2&i=598996590&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=580&pl=378&r=2012-04-25T073728Z_1_CBRE83O0L6J00_RTROPTP_0_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS

Messi on his way out?

Shock waves were spread around Amesterdam as the city was getting ready to welcome the Brazilian club Sao Paulo, It is rumored that Messi wants a move out and the club is willing to cash in on the player. Messi indicates the poor management shown by Venk and the lack of commitment by him which lead to a very poor run of form. However the gaffer feels that Messi is finding excuses for his own failure.

Anzhi beat Udinese Calcio 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Cassano scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Johnson was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Udinese Calcio, Anzhi are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Pretty happy with my team now. I bought some valuable players such as Adam Johnson and others to improve depth and quality of my squad and so far it had paid off. I am second place now, hope i continue this way and be promoted. Another thing... 3 games, 0 goals away!

Just a question' date=' are we allowed to loan players from other clubs? Just my squads a bit thin and could use some loanees[/quote']

Yeah loans allowed :)

?m=02&d=20120425&t=2&i=598996590&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=580&pl=378&r=2012-04-25T073728Z_1_CBRE83O0L6J00_RTROPTP_0_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS

Messi on his way out?

Shock waves were spread around Amesterdam as the city was getting ready to welcome the Brazilian club Sao Paulo' date=' It is rumored that Messi wants a move out and the club is willing to cash in on the player. Messi indicates the poor management shown by Venk and the lack of commitment by him which lead to a very poor run of form. However the gaffer feels that Messi is finding excuses for his own failure. [/color']

Interested... ;):P

Pretty happy with my team now. I bought some valuable players such as Adam Johnson and others to improve depth and quality of my squad and so far it had paid off. I am second place now' date=' hope i continue this way and be promoted. Another thing... 3 games, 0 goals away![/quote']

Good luck! (You'll need it ;))

I've been reliably informed that Ronaldo is for sale

In other news: Mineiro beat 9 man PSG 2-1 to keep clear of the relegation zone and give other teams a hope of catching PSG at the top, now that Sow is suspended for one match and Agger out for 3.

Mineiro travel to Juventus tonight unbeaten in 5, hoping for 3 points following a set of disappointing draws. There have been 3 rating increases for Mineiro this month (all 70 rated players lol)

Paid 16M + Gilardino to get Villa. I am not sure if i overpaid' date=' but screw it, i have a 93 striker![/quote']

How long will he stay 93? haha ;)

Hyina (Forum) steered Manchester United to victory against Olympique Marseille.

Manchester United beat Olympique Marseille 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Schweinsteiger scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sessègnon and Kovačić were also amongst the goalscorers.

Match of the season so far? :D

Poor finishing costs Porto yet another 3 points as we go down 2-1 against a solid PSG side. Trezeguet and Postiga put the home side 2 goals up, before Vucinic scored one more in the 89th minute to put Porto back in the game, but it was ultimately only a consolation goal. Both sides had plenty of chances to knock in more goals, with Porto having 21 shots in total.

This is Porto's 3rd loss in 5 games. Porto has an exceptionally poor away record, with most of their losses this season being on the road.

The Porto manager is now under pressure from fans to start producing performances. The club currently sit in 9th place in Division 1 on 15 points with a measely 4 wins, 3 draws and 6 draws.