Re: .:10000 bc:.

same here' date=' my plan was to bid on 40 players and ended up bidding on 70 due to the influx:rolleyes:[/quote']

The Inter manager is the worst for it, he has even just admitted in-game that is what he does. Rather then use his own initiative he just sees who people have bid on and then bids on them himself, nothing more annoying than lazy managers who have zero initiative and even less football knowledge.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:10000 bc:. .:10000 BC:. Mid-season Review Div 1: High Flyers: Chelsea While Juventus may hold the top of the league spot with a better goal difference, it is Chelsea that have surpri

The Inter manager is the worst for it' date=' he has even just admitted in-game that is what he does. Rather then use his own initiative he just sees who people have bid on and then bids on them himself, nothing more annoying than lazy managers who have zero initiative and even less football knowledge.

[/color']

Couldn't agree with you anymore. Only difference is in my situations the manager doesn't admit it :/

The Inter manager is the worst for it' date=' he has even just admitted in-game that is what he does. Rather then use his own initiative he just sees who people have bid on and then bids on them himself, nothing more annoying than lazy managers who have zero initiative and even less football knowledge.

[/color']

That is bad. I just thought it was a coincidence. Managers who do that sorta ruin the game.

I see that people have started to talk about me and my biddings on players.

Firstly I have to say that when I got the team I wasn't ready to start this adventure so that is why I messaged Hyina last night and asked him if he could find me a replacement for Inter but since he told me not I started to bid for every single player I could just to stick up with other teams.

I see that people are directing their finger on me for ruining their transfer market.

Well it is called transfer market, an open market where everyone has the right to make an offer and the highest one wins.

Since I said that I was the last one to start bidding I was also the last one to show interest for any player but that doesn't make me a lazy manager or even more a manager without football knowledge.

Chill out world :rolleyes:

[/color']

really annoying! I spent an hour scouting Scandinavia put in 3 bids from 4 leagues and had competition for them an hour later hahahahahaha:mad:

I see that people have started to talk about me and my biddings on players.

Firstly I have to say that when I got the team I wasn't ready to start this adventure so that is why I messaged Hyina last night and asked him if he could find me a replacement for Inter but since he told me not I started to bid for every single player I could just to stick up with other teams.

I see that people are directing their finger on me for ruining their transfer market.

Well it is called transfer market' date=' an open market where everyone has the right to make an offer and the highest one wins.

Since I said that I was the last one to start bidding I was also the last one to show interest for any player but that doesn't make me a lazy manager or even more a manager without football knowledge.

Chill out world :rolleyes:[/font']

Try reading Garry's previous post about SCOUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting the same cr*p from Napoli again :/

Wonder what excuse he'll come up with this time :rolleyes:

I think it'll go something like this:

'Oh I loooooove how West Brom play in a 4-2-3-1 and as you can see I have shortlisted all the West Brom players cos I loooooove them. I mean Zoltan Gera is my favouriteeeee player. Just chill bro, chiiiiiiiillllaxxxx. BE A GOOD SPORT'

I'm getting the same cr*p from Napoli again :/

Wonder what excuse he'll come up with this time :rolleyes:

I think it'll go something like this:

'Oh I loooooove how Fulham play in a 4-2-3-1 and as you can see I have shortlisted all the Fulham players cos I loooooove them. I mean Zoltan Gera is my favouriteeeee player. Just chill bro' date=' chiiiiiiiillllaxxxx. BE A GOOD SPORT'[/center']

Lol Gera plays for West Brom.

Should I say something else.

EDIT:I don't know why this porto manager is like this. If i bid on a player who has a bid next to him he has problems. If i bid on a player who does not have a bid against him he has problems . What do you expect me to do see everyone buying players and sit back if so Forget it. I never made fuss of your bids on my bidded players why are u doing this??

Try reading Garry's previous post about SCOUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I respect garry alot but I don't get paid to scout players though' date=' I rather use Transfer Market link to help me find players.

FYI I haven't bid in any of garry's players from Scandinavia if yes just let me know mate the bids will fly away in a sec :)

If anyone has a problem with my biddings on their targets there's a simple solution

WITHDRAW

[/center']

I respect garry alot but I don't get paid to scout players though' date=' I rather use Transfer Market link to help me find players.

FYI I haven't bid in any of garry's players from Scandinavia if yes just let me know mate the bids will fly away in a sec :)

If anyone has a problem with my biddings on their targets there's a simple solution

WITHDRAW

[/center']

hahahahaha I didn't even know you were in here fella:eek: tell me if there's anyone you haven't bid on and i'll go for it!:P

hahahahaha I didn't even know you were in here fella:eek: tell me if there's anyone you haven't bid on and i'll go for it!:P

There are some but don't let the other know about that hahah

GO FOR IT.

Well If I did have a 200million budget' date=' Kaka, Ibra, Vidic and Puyol would all be mine by now but thanks to these 100 million I had to withdraw them :)

cheers fella, hope you make a strong team but from what I can see until now I've got some awesome players to join Inter :)[/font']

There are some but don't let the other know about that hahah

GO FOR IT.

Well If I did have a 200million budget' date=' Kaka, Ibra, Vidic and Puyol would all be mine by now but thanks to these 100 million I had to withdraw them :)

cheers fella, hope you make a strong team but from what I can see until now I've got some awesome players to join Inter :)[/font']

sure but their weakness is their Manager!:P

WITHDRAW

[/center']

Are you truly that dense?????? My reference to Garry's post was to scout for players yourself hence capping the word "SCOUTING"

Please lord give me strength to overcome the multitude of simpletons in this set-up.