.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Oh please... We all know I let Aguero go because the combination of Fabregas' date=' Schweinsteiger, Ramos, Carrick, Blazasdasasashioasyaosydahfauroasdhasuyaory31air81039ryafsuashd... and Aguero would be too much for this GW to handle ;):P[/quote']

You shouldn't have worried about that, the combination of Hummels, Dante, Lahm, Suarez, Lewandowski & Alonso is too much for this GW to handle anyway..:P

You shouldn't have worried about that' date=' the combination of Hummels, Dante, Lahm, Suarez, Lewandowski & Alonso is too much for this GW to handle anyway..:P[/quote']

Just seen Celtic's squad properly for the first time... to their manager Well Done indeed sir! :eek:

You shouldn't have worried about that' date=' the combination of Hummels, Dante, Lahm, Suarez, Lewandowski & Alonso is too much for this GW to handle anyway..:P[/quote']

Meh, no real creative midfielder to link your defense with your attack... Unless Barca intend to lump it long Stoke-nam-style? :)

Meh' date=' no real creative midfielder to link your defense with your attack... Unless Barca intend to lump it long Stoke-nam-style? :)[/quote']

Nah, we don't want the game world to get boring for everyone (as it would if I chose to buy a world-class creative midfielder) as I'd win everything (including all 3 Div titles in the same season...)

First Team (4-3-3 Wingers)

Handanovic (91)

Lahm (95) Dante (93) Hummels (93) Moreno (89)

Zabaleta (92) Alonso © (95) Rossi (91)

Suarez (94) Lewandowski (94) Son (89)

Depth is weak but think the starting XI is good enough to get us promoted this season

(Tip to all Div 2 managers)

Just set tactics to aggressive tackling and with 3-4 injuries it's relegation battle for you! ;)

Re: Respuesta: .:10000 bc:.

Looking forward to the new season starting. Shakhtar's line-up for the following season should be something like this:

Patricio

Cuadrado-Khacheridi-Dede-Montoya

Busquets-Fernando

Tadic-Vidal-Diego

Ibisevic

That's pretty damn impressive if I may say :)

Re: Respuesta: .:10000 bc:.

Looking forward to the new season starting. Shakhtar's line-up for the following season should be something like this:

Patricio

Cuadrado-Khacheridi-Dede-Montoya

Busquets-Fernando

Tadic-Vidal-Diego

Ibisevic

That's pretty damn impressive if I may say :)

To embarrassed to show my team sheet! lol

Courtois

Ramos' date=' Olsson, J.Martinez, Maxwell

Blaszczykowski, Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Fred

Fabregas

Adriano[/color']

And unlike Barca United have a second team!

Courtois

Demel, Kirch, Sharanov, Kwakman

Kovacic, Imbula

Montano, Bittencourt, Sessegon

Raffael

Hey! We have a B Team! It's called Barcelona B but sadly SM won't let me claim those players :(

Udinese coming out of the shadows?

After remaining extremely quiet towards the end of last season in which manager Josh Dagnall was extremely unhappy with his teams performances and injuries, are Udinese finally starting to perform to their potential? Manager Josh Dagnall made it very clear how angry he was at his teams performances in the close of last season but has been silent for a long time now. Other than the U21 signing of Casnos, Dagnall refused to sign anyone else when the age cap came down but a number of moves are rumoured to be in place now.

And after the 1-0 victory over SL Benfica on opening day, the question is starting to arise. Are Udinese finally coming out of the shadows of division 3? Only time will tell.