Sign in to follow this  
Hyina

.:10000 bc:.

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Hemant Dixit steered SSC Napoli to victory against Monchengladbach.

SSC Napoli outclassed Monchengladbach and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Farfán scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ginter was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After being relegated last season SSC Napoli are now in 2nd place and on the same points as the leaders. Jefferson Farfan has been our main man with 4 goals and 3 assists in 6 games.

Our B side consisting mainly of Indian players also beat Manchester United's main team in the Cup :D

Hi' date=' can i join this gw?[/quote']

Hi, yes if you have read the rules (found on the last/first page on this thread) make an application for one of the teams available and let me know who you applied for.

There are quite a few teams available. Contact Hyina and I am sure he will get you in.

1 of them guys asking was a previous manager before, he likes to change his name on the forum a lot but I know exactly who he was as I blocked him. He ruined a team on purpose so I'm not letting him back in.

Hi' date=' yes if you have read the rules (found on the last/first page on this thread) make an application for one of the teams available and let me know who you applied for.

[/quote']

I want Leverkusen, my username on SM is zcanji1

I want Leverkusen' date=' my username on SM is zcanji1[/quote']

Accepted, welcome in :)

I'm afraid you need to sell Lars Bender as he was bought by your chairman when Leverkusen didn't have 21 players :(

This season we can buy players aged 25 or older, and you can get 3 U21s too as Leverkusen didn't buy any in Season 3, 4 and 5.

GL :)

Accepted' date=' welcome in :)

I'm afraid you need to sell Lars Bender as he was bought by your chairman when Leverkusen didn't have 21 players :(

This season we can buy players aged 25 or older, and you can get 3 U21s too as Leverkusen didn't buy any in Season 3, 4 and 5.

GL :)[/quote']

okay, no problem and tnx

Following Gerard Pique's injury, Porto have successfully loaned Aymeric Laporte from Celtic to add depth at the back. Our new signing made a fantastic debut, drilling home the winner from close range and was voted the MOM.

The Porto manager sounded his approval after the match, and hoped that Laporte would continue to put on stunning performances for the team.

Bayer Leverkusen beat Santos 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Love scored the winner for Bayer Leverkusen and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

My first match and my first win! Its againts unmaneged club and its only 1:0 but its still a win so im happy! :D

Lacklustre draw at home to Udinese. We were the better side' date=' made lots of chances but could only convert one, while Udinese's measley 1 shot on target turned out to be too much for Akinfeev to handle.[/quote']

We play with heart ;p and have been playing so well this season compared to last season.

Lacklustre draw at home to Udinese. We were the better side' date=' made lots of chances but could only convert one, while Udinese's measley 1 shot on target turned out to be too much for Akinfeev to handle.[/quote']

Aki redeems himself with a pen save and a clean sheet i the 2-0 knockout of Shaktar Donetsk from the cup

Hey what is this Leverkusen manager doing? He can't buy 3 U-21 in a season, can he?

& if he can as Leverkusen din't bought U-21s for last 3 seasons, Inter Milan also skipped 1 season. So that means I too can buy 1 U21.

Sort it out quick please.

Hey what is this Leverkusen manager doing? He can't buy 3 U-21 in a season' date=' can he?

& if he can as Leverkusen din't bought U-21s for last 3 seasons, Inter Milan also skipped 1 season. So that means I too can buy 1 U21.

Sort it out quick please.[/quote']

Yes, if you're missing an U21, you can buy 1 as well.