Sign in to follow this  
Hyina

.:10000 bc:.

Re: .:10000 bc:.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs-qxHTdU2Yc49b96PQKBW1erChT-TRGoEWPPJVDg5K0KVgDnQWtNrKg

Welcome to Inter... BRUNO!!!

bruno_alves-375523.jpg

Inter Milan announces the official signing of Bruno Alves from Fenerbahce for an undisclosed sum thought to be around 9M. Bruno will strenghen Inter's defence pairing up with Walter Samuel & Subotic.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCFlexB15d0z1Vjqxhe_YTIcAJK3ry1IMz8vaSop-MEDAWmGRsqXUmvrY

Gino joins Inter!

97ca6f480ae320367b7a040c843a172d-26352-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

Just one day after announcing the signing the Portugese CB Bruno, Inter Milan has completed the final signing of this season with bringing in another U-21 player which they din't signing in season 3. The Argentinian International Gino Peruzzi's signing was confirmed by Inter officials this morning. This deal saw one of the previous U-21 signing of Justin, Amin Younes leaving the club.

On confirming Gino's signing, Inter officials also said that they've found the replacement of ageing Maicon. Does the signing of Peruzzi has opened the exit doors for Maicon?

Who knows but what we do know is that Inter is much more powerful after these 2 signings, especially in defence which was a weaker point for them. It is now to be seen whether these signings can pull Inter out of relegation.

Udinese continue great season with huge victory!

A late 1-0 win over 2nd place Shakhtar confirmed that Udinese sit 4 points clear on top of division 3. a late Suarez strike ensured the victory which manager Josh Dagnall felt was deserved after Udinese controlling the majority of play. Other results also went Udinese's way with 3rd place Lyon losing and also remaining 4 points behind. Can Josh Dagnall keep this momentum going?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCFlexB15d0z1Vjqxhe_YTIcAJK3ry1IMz8vaSop-MEDAWmGRsqXUmvrY

And a victory!

It took 2 transfers for Inter Milan to get back to winning tracks. Inter were able to attain a 1-0 victory last night against Sao Paulo thanks to the goal from Matias Silvestre. Though Inter din't used the first squad & the new signing Peruzzi wasn't present in the team, Inter managed to win the game. This win take Inter nowhere but just 1 place jump in the relegation spot. So there's a lot to come from Inter and the manager of Inter says this is just the beginning, lets see how does it ends.

I have recently joined Bayern, some of you might remember me as former chelsea manager.

The previous manager of Bayern signed a 70 rated wolverhampton striker as his u21 of choice. I dont know whether he's that good or not.

Can I sell him and sign one of my choice?

At least a 75 rated player of my choice?

I'm already up for a difficult task as he wasted much cash on Cavani and never tried to balance the team

I have recently joined Bayern' date=' some of you might remember me as former chelsea manager.

The previous manager of Bayern signed a 70 rated wolverhampton striker as his u21 of choice. I dont know whether he's that good or not.

Can I sell him and sign one of my choice?

At least a 75 rated player of my choice?

I'm already up for a difficult task as he wasted much cash on Cavani and never tried to balance the team[/quote']

If you haven't signed this season, you can but if he signed this season then you can't. You can give 1 U-21 for another one though.

People buying U21s here there everywhere :eek::eek: Wasn't this GW supposed to be all about oldies??:(

I'm getting a tad annoyed aswell. I feel that you shouldn't be able to bank any U21 transfers from now on as people are bringing in like 3 youth players at a time.

Udinese welcomes Leverkusen manager with a 4-0 victory

Udinese broke 7 points clear at the top in division 3 today with a one sided away victory against Bayern Leverkusen. Goals came from Pogba, Tevez, Varela and Lallana. Udinese are having the season of their dreams so far.

I'm getting a tad annoyed aswell. I feel that you shouldn't be able to bank any U21 transfers from now on as people are bringing in like 3 youth players at a time.

There's little advantage in not buying U21s as soon as the window opens.

The only problem is it makes tracking U21 signings a pain. And confuses everyone who isn't aware that the club has been allowed to do the transfers.

Perhaps we may want to review the rules regarding U21s?

I'd like to see no conditions on signing an under 22 with a rating of less than 80.I believe it would help smaller teams increase revenue if they purchase, increase rating and sell wisely. Good management. Nuff said.

B)

I'd like to see no conditions on signing an under 22 with a rating of less than 80.I believe it would help smaller teams increase revenue if they purchase' date=' increase rating and sell wisely. Good management. Nuff said.
B)[/center']

Correct me if I'm wrong but the aim of this GW is to get managers to work with older players, and spot old gems rather than be like just any other GW and buy/sell young players. Allowing managers to pick U21s was more an incentive to keep people interested.

Encouraging the buying/selling of young prospects would go against the aims of the GW. D:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the aim of this GW is to get managers to work with older players' date=' and spot old gems rather than be like just any other GW and buy/sell young players. Allowing managers to pick U21s was more an incentive to keep people interested.

Encouraging the buying/selling of young prospects would go against the aims of the GW. D:[/quote']

ind3eed, against the whole purpose of the custom.. ive no problems with teams catching up on u21s actually, else noone would join the longer vacant/poorly managed sides and we will never be full. they should buy the u21s within 1 week of taking the side though to avaoid confusion, with an announcement by the GW owner

Just callin on hyina here to be a bit more transparent or informitory or somewthing like that on when someone can/will be buying catch up u21s.

Alright lads (and ladies if there are any :))

I'm leaving SM and feel bad for neglecting my duties as owner of this very innovative GW for the past 3 months or so and sort of dampened the fun and the interest :o. Therefore I'm asking if anybody is interested in taking over ownership from me as I will be resigning and releasing the GW in due course.

I will log in probably again in a few days or weeks time and see any responses to this :)

Alright lads (and ladies if there are any :))

I'm leaving SM and feel bad for neglecting my duties as owner of this very innovative GW for the past 3 months or so and sort of dampened the fun and the interest :o. Therefore I'm asking if anybody is interested in taking over ownership from me as I will be resigning and releasing the GW in due course.

I will log in probably again in a few days or weeks time and see any responses to this :)

not that it helps but i wont, citing time restrictions and also while i do enjoy this gameworld and will stay for the forseeable future, it is not one of my very top ones, so ill let someone manage it for whom it is one of the first teams they check. that person will do the best job. Id probably nominate Rawket if forced.

:o:o:o:o

Cheese Man the Puppetmaster steered CSKA Moskva to victory against Barcelona.

CSKA Moskva outclassed Barcelona and thrashed them 9 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

BĂ©rigaud was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 7 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aogo and Giovinco were also amongst the goalscorers.