Sign in to follow this  
Hyina

.:10000 bc:.

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Hello' date=' I am a visitor!

What's up?

How is my Gladbach doing?[/quote']

Gladbach are 4th in division two 7 points off the top. There are still 9 games to be played in the season.

Looking at the 23 year olds there are at this moment only 11 available who are rated 90 plus and 14 rated 89. I was considering combining 22 and 23 year olds making them available for transfer next season. Views please and any vetos.

7622eae7-f63f-4dc7-a459-270791fb3cbb_zpsbd512a52.png

Right people we got Manchester United sittin' at number 5 looking for direction. So while we wait for Louis Van Gaal to take up his option, anybody got a mate they could bring in, preferably someone with a little bit of sense. Although that's not essential to take up a job with Man U.

[move]

Welcome Welcome Welcome

[/move]

Well we've managed to fill at least 7 or so spots in just over a week so it's business as usual. Big welcome to all the recent managers, break a leg as they say and I hope its enjoyable enough to stay around for a while.

Hemant Dixit was unable to prevent a SSC Napoli defeat to FC Basel.

SSC Napoli slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against FC Basel in their Division 1 fixture.

Sums up our season so far. We climb up into the top in position to challenge for top spot and then we lose.

A big welcome to all the new managers.

As this season draws to an end, I've had some serious consideration about my SM commitments. I have my A levels at the end of the year. My grades are far from what I should be achieving. I probably just flunked my exams last week. You can guess where this is going. :(

No I haven't lost interest in SM; quite the opposite it's actually a distraction from my work. I've spent a few years on SM now, but I can't say I've become good at it. I come on regularly to tweak tactics but it usually doesn't make a difference. The transfers and the concept of this set up though, has always kept me engaged. It's a wonderful GW. And as much as I try to convince myself that I can stay on, I know that I won't be able to give 100% for both the club and my studies.

Porto is available if there's any new manager who's keen on taking over now. Otherwise, I'll see out the rest of the season, hopefully achieve promotion and take my leave then.

The CSKA Moskva chairman has appointed Miroslav Klose (muallan Forums) as the clubs new manager.

Will hope to achieve success with this squad.

No chance of promotion this season,

will be playing for pride

(and a little extra prize money on final position).

ALL PLAYERS ARE AVAILABLE. JUST SEND IN AN OFFER :)

What's happenin' Cammie' date=' you coming or going. [/b']

Love to see you stay.

:D

still going, despite now having gabriel and mr zhang in the GW im still disinterested with the team and setup. Ive agreed to sell bender just before season ends, but the team will receive great depth, so the next manager can really do well

still going' date=' despite now having gabriel and [b']mr zhang [/b]in the GW im still disinterested with the team and setup. Ive agreed to sell bender just before season ends, but the team will receive great depth, so the next manager can really do well

you know my last name? :eek:

Manchester United beat AC Milan 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Sánchez scored all 4 goals for Manchester United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. :D:D:D Manchester United are now in 1st place with three games to go and tied for goal difference with Valencia :):D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlqTAs2Uk8BgJeAJy3Ntxyqp_A8004JPUXtcp7j7IYOGWwui0skg