.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Joel Griffiths has completed his move to Barcelona from Shanghai Shenhua for 920,000
Jorge Chavez has completed his move to Barcelona from Real Garcilaso for 680,000

Just a couple of my reserves, both have completed their move and arrived so upto 18 in the squad now :). Need 7 more...........and I've already bid..............;)

HAHA

But the people who lost out on him werent too wise too...

Though I was outbidded for Ibra by everybody and Marseille bidded 28M but I said to myself to keep the bid maybe they'll have no cash so I'll get him..and in the final everybody withdrawed the offer and got him for a nice CV offer.

2nd team almost complete:

Helton

Cornelisse' date=' Demel, Silvestre, Grosso

Mancini, Feulner, Gower, Petrov

Suazo, Player X

:D

[b']btw, you guys do realise that there is a cup competition, so without 21decent players you may be fielding out 60 rated oldies :eek::P

[/b]

Meh......! Who cares about the cup anyways ;)? And 70 rated* oldies always do the job for me...................;)

On a more serious note, I'd like to congragulate Monchengladbach and yourself for creating a very good squad...........:P

Though I was outbidded for Ibra by everybody and Marseille bidded 28M but I said to myself to keep the bid maybe they'll have no cash so I'll get him..and in the final everybody withdrawed the offer and got him for a nice CV offer.

haha Nice move there by you

Well I contacted Bruno the anzhi manager who outbidded me for Rosicky and Friedel by quite a margin and asked him that is he gonna keep his bids and he said No that word was something special :P

Got them Both :D;)

Aparecido NALDO has completed his move to Bayer Leverkusen from VfL Wolfsburg for £9,000,000

Nicolás BURDISSO has completed his move to Bayer Leverkusen from AS Roma for £9,000,000

Alou DIARRA has completed his move to Bayer Leverkusen from West Ham United for £9,000,000

Seydou KEITA has completed his move to Bayer Leverkusen from Dalian Aerbin for £12,000,000

José BOSINGWA has completed his move to Bayer Leverkusen from Queens Park Rangers for £9,000,000

5 Signings and 38M To go, Now that's just disgusting

Similar thing happened to me related to Weidenfeller . I got him for just 6.19M:D

Dear manager of PSV [Dermo]' date='

Is there anyone you [i']don't[/i] bid on?

Your sincerely,

Indgy

I have only about 20 or 25 bids going at once. Most of my bids do not win. I have only 3 players. There are few players worthwhile out there. Should I just wait until everyone else has signed who they want? I don't mind waiting. I don't mind having a pish poor team so you can have players you want.

I have only about 20 or 25 bids going at once. Most of my bids do not win. I have only 3 players. There are few players worthwhile out there. Should I just wait until everyone else has signed who they want? I don't mind waiting. I don't mind having a pish poor team so you can have players you want.

Ignore this guy:) yesterday he was saying the same thing to me. He wants everyone to sit back till his transfers get completed and then look for 10kers later.

I'm off to work and when I get back 8 or 9 hours later I shall throw some more bids in here and there. So no complaining if it seems like I am waiting till the last minute. My window on SM for doing much of anything is pretty small.

Hows life over in america? Storm didn't affect you did it?