.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Aparecido NALDO has completed his move to Bayer Leverkusen from VfL Wolfsburg for £9' date='000,000

Nicolás BURDISSO has completed his move to Bayer Leverkusen from AS Roma for £9,000,000

Alou DIARRA has completed his move to Bayer Leverkusen from West Ham United for £9,000,000

Seydou KEITA has completed his move to Bayer Leverkusen from Dalian Aerbin for £12,000,000

José BOSINGWA has completed his move to Bayer Leverkusen from Queens Park Rangers for £9,000,000

5 Signings and 38M To go, Now that's just disgusting[/quote']

It's called serious overpaying ;)

new players :

-Diego CASTRO has completed his move to Lyon from Getafe for 8,000,000

-Sérgio PINTO has completed his move to Lyon from Hannover 96 for 6,000,000

-Joseph YOBO has completed his move to Lyon from Fenerbahçe SK for 7,120,000

-Kim KALLSTROM has completed his move to Lyon from Spartak Moskva for 8,670,000

-Muniz LIEDSON has completed his move to Lyon from Flamengo for 5,900,000. All other offers were turned down.

damn it 18m for nene

what should i do ?

18m for nene? I could have had him for 8.1m if it didn't collapse because the players arrived during the time I was busy with cancelling bids and thus making decisions where to spend to 100m on. That was pretty unfortunate, also because my Artur deal collapsed. Anywho, I still have a nice squad. It's ready, except for a first goalkeeper, which now is accepted and thus will join this day. So in the end it all worked out. No perfection, but a balanced squad it is.

Though I was outbidded for Ibra by everybody and Marseille bidded 28M but I said to myself to keep the bid maybe they'll have no cash so I'll get him..and in the final everybody withdrawed the offer and got him for a nice CV offer.

I just trolling around at the transfer market only :D

More ****** Reserves To Arrive At The Calderon!|| Celebration In The Air!

The offer for Qiu Li of Home United from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Faheed Al Shammari of Al Gharafa from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Demos Demosthenous of Anagennisi 1920 from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Christoph Keim of Hessen Kassel from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Abhijit Mondal of East Bengal from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Anthony Pereira of Dempo SC from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hindustan Meri Jaan!!!.....!! [For you all Englishmen/Europeans :P it means India is my life/heart ;)]

P.S Just need to sign one more player.......;)

My squad is worth over 100m, so that is good to know; I didn't over spend. :)

My first team will exist of names I am familair with, that is also nice; that I know what kind of players they are. From former almost legendary PSV goalkeeper Gómes to Petric, who I had good times with on SM a long time ago.

I noticed that I have been quick with completing my squad, looking at some other teams. Also I see that most teams probably will be similar in strength whether one have signed a world class player or not. Good luck everyone with completing your squads. My last money has been spent, pretty much.

Have not assembled a brilliant squad, trying to get more of solid players that would not drop, or may even rise(uber unlikely since SM hates old players) looking at their performances.

Looking for maybe 7-9 more players capable of slotting in the bench, before getting some 10k-ers to get the squad to 25 strong.

73638625.png