.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Have not assembled a brilliant squad' date=' trying to get more of solid players that would not drop, or may even rise(uber unlikely since SM hates old players) looking at their performances.

Looking for maybe 7-9 more players capable of slotting in the bench, before getting some 10k-ers to get the squad to 25 strong.

[img']http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6065/73638625.png[/img]

Not bad...........Not bad at all......;)

Have not assembled a brilliant squad' date=' trying to get more of solid players that would not drop, or may even rise(uber unlikely since SM hates old players) looking at their performances.

Looking for maybe 7-9 more players capable of slotting in the bench, before getting some 10k-ers to get the squad to 25 strong.

[img']http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6065/73638625.png[/img]

Not better than my [first] team, but the difference is little. Would be more balanced with another forward, but you have plenty of money left. I still have two players to loan out from which one is a forward (82), by the way.

Not better than my [first] team' date=' but the difference is little. Would be more balanced with another forward, but you have plenty of money left. I still have two players to loan out from which one is a forward (82), by the way.[/quote']

Yeah i guess so, I've never been a good 'build-your-squad-from-scratch' kinda guy, but I tend to play with only 1 forward, so i put more of a priority into getting decent midfielders and defenders :o.

Have gone all out on attackers now though, bringing in mostly dual roles players. :eek:

My team is almost complete... :)

Untitled-12.png

How dya like them apples? if they do retire then I'm thinking your strategy is getting..

Cash Money by Newt Gingrich

I thought they still did :eek: What happens now when they retire? :confused:

I heard somewhere that SM do jack-all about that now. Agh well doesn't affect me

B) I'll dig a bit deeper

:mad::mad::mad:

In last hours Dermo bidded JUST for my players.....God.Stop it.

What's that awful taste? Oh it's my medicine

:P

Few squad fillers

The offer for Robbie BLAKE of Doncaster Rovers from FC Schalke 04 has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

..The offer for Kevin KILBANE of Coventry City from FC Schalke 04 has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

..The offer for Callum DAVIDSON of St. Johnstone from FC Schalke 04 has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

..The offer for Free Agent Darius VASSELL from FC Schalke 04 has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

..The offer for Free Agent Jason KOUMAS from FC Schalke 04 has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

..The offer for Free Agent Sean DAVIS from FC Schalke 04 has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

..The offer for Free Agent Läszló BODNAR from FC Schalke 04 has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours... .

150px-FC_Porto.svg.png

FC Porto

Proud to finally announce starting XI for Season 1 in .:10000 BC:.

Storari [88]

Rangel [86] Cuellar [87] Alcaraz [87] Dossena [88]

Mudingayi [87] Scharner [87]

Mesto [89] Pienaar [89] Duff [87]

Cassano [91]

Got a decent bench that is yet to be completed and a big thanks to King Roo [Monchengladbach] for the loan of Ibertsberger :)

EDIT: Just noticed my team is a hybrid of the EPL and Serie A bar Scharner :P

150px-FC_Porto.svg.png

FC Porto

Proud to finally announce starting XI for Season 1 in .:10000 BC:.

Storari [88]

Rangel [86] Cuellar [87] Alcaraz [87] Dossena [88]

Mudingayi [87] Scharner [87]

Mesto [89] Pienaar [89] Duff [87]

Cassano [91]

Got a decent bench that is yet to be completed and a big thanks to King Roo [Monchengladbach] for the loan of Ibertsberger :)

EDIT: Just noticed my team is a hybrid of the EPL and Serie A bar Scharner :P

Great team. Cassano will get alot of service from Pienaar and Mesto. My team revolves around Ronaldinho and Di Natale.

Great team. Cassano will get alot of service from Pienaar and Mesto. My team revolves around Ronaldinho and Di Natale.

Cheers

:) I was reluctant to play Cassano upfront but there aren't many decent CF's left.

Your team has so much depth' date=' it's crazzzzy :eek: Cassano v. Di Natale for top-scorer hmmmmmmm.

Decided to go for the cup this season, first round's a bye yessssss[/center']

Cheers
:) I was reluctant to play Cassano upfront but there aren't many decent CF's left.

Your team has so much depth' date=' it's crazzzzy :eek: Cassano v. Di Natale for top-scorer hmmmmmmm.

Decided to go for the cup this season, first round's a bye yessssss[/center']

Di Natale will be a great striker for me. I have him in my other GW and he has been amazing. 6 consecutive seasons as top goal scorer in the league. He was the first player I brought when I started SM so he was going to be my first target. I think your attack is good enough to win the cup TBH. My team is packed with 87 rated players so I can hopefully do well in the league.

BTW RayNFFC, Ronaldinho is 90.;)