• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:10000 bc:. .:10000 BC:. Mid-season Review Div 1: High Flyers: Chelsea While Juventus may hold the top of the league spot with a better goal difference, it is Chelsea that have surpri

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Barcelona Update || Complete Squad ||

Squad.png

My squad is now complete and these are the 25 players that I'll be using in the league as well :). Still have 4.4 million left and I'm going to keep that untouched for the youth at the end of the season and considering my mammoth stadium of 99,354 I think I should be able to add a considerable amount to that 4.4 million and then get myself a really good youth player.

Wow! Long term planning in a game world where you can only buy old people! I'm really something amen't I?

same here' date=' signed player 24 today and had my bid accepted for player 25. I wont say there names as I got them both in the local SPAR:rolleyes:[/quote']
It's been a long' date=' painful, strange and desperate process but i should finally be done by Friday.[/quote']

I see that we are all being very secretive about our signings ;)

Don't worry I only have 3mill so I'm afraid I can't steal them :D

I only have 2 million and i have a half dozen signings still to make. No secret about my dealings.

Well at least you were one of the sensible ones.. Imagine what the others must be like, what, 900k for 10 players? :rolleyes:

The amount some spent on just a few players is mind boggling... On a limited fund too... :P

Hows life over in america? Storm didn't affect you did it?

Life is very good. :D And the storm did not affect me where I was, apart from clog up many of the roads due to the trees coming down.

I have 22 players now and 30 million still to play with. I have nobody above 87, but I should be able to play a good cup team without having to resort to playing 10k players. I did find one good rising keeper in Korea, but there are few if any decent old risers that I could find out there with a quick look.

Life is very good. :D And the storm did not affect me where I was' date=' apart from clog up many of the roads due to the trees coming down.

I have 22 players now and 30 million still to play with. I have nobody above 87, but I should be able to play a good cup team without having to resort to playing 10k players. I did find one good rising keeper in Korea, but there are few if any decent old risers that I could find out there with a quick look.[/quote']

30 mill for 3 players! :eek: wow :D

I do not have a penny left after spending my last 835k on a winger from Nepal' date=' a left back from Tanzanire and a striker from Narnia:D[/quote']

Employing Aslan is a wonderful solution for the injury crisis at anfield! :D

football.jpg