.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Dominated an Anzhi side with stars but no squad players. Good start in the GW :)
bruno pinto was unable to prevent a Anzhi defeat to Real Madrid.

Anzhi slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Real Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.

Dominated:confused::D:p

I played with 3 70-rated players in my XI lineup and you only won 1-0:eek: Guess my team is strong enough to cope with the expectations:D. I now have my full list of 25 players to compete. In the next game i shall hammer KdBz:p

I'm pretty sure Hyina told us there would be one. Even if he didn't' date=' it's his set up, he can do what he likes.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he said there will be no transfer window at the start. Even JGF said You can only change it on Turn 1, it would be harsh to change the rules now.

I have some money left and also a few teams do as well' date=' it wouldn't be fair on us.[/quote']

Ok I get your point. My initial thought was just that a window would help reinforce the rule that you can only play the 25 in the league and anybody else you sign can later can only play in the cup.

But I completely understand what you say so I won't add the window then :)

But I prefer to keep everyone play happy :P

I don't mind what you do but I would be very happy if I could sign players when I can get the chance. In later seasons I will like to add 1 or 2 players to my squad when I get the chance to sell a few players, which will likely be during the season.