.:10000 bc:.

Hyina

Re: .:10000 bc:.

Di Natale scores the only goal in Udinese victory

Antonio+Di+Natale+Udinese+Calcio+v+Bari+Serie+17Y8ALCQalnl.jpg

Di Natale scored the only goal for Udinese as he lead the club to victory over tough opponents Monchengladbach. Di Natale, who has returned to Udinese, got the Man of the Match award after his fantastic display. He had this to day after the game

It was a tough game like we expected but I am happy that I could make the difference. I can't do a 35 yard overhead kick like Zlatan but I know where the back of the net is and that is what I am good at. We hope we can win the league but it will be hard and we know that but we believe that we have the talent to do so. Forza Udinese!

Andrés Fernández steered Bayer Leverkusen to

victory against Valencia.

Bayer Leverkusen beat Valencia 3 - 1 in their

Division 3 fixture.

Cavallo scored a goal and was later voted Man of

the Match for his performance.

Aguirre was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I like my Food hot and spicy :D

1 Loss 1 Win, Race to division 2

Whoever the Sao Paolo manager is will be mad tonight.....

2-1 Malaga

IRAIZOZ

RIQUELME PARKER COLOCCINI CAPDEVILA

ETHERINGTON RIERA WRIGHT-PHILLIPS TOTE

VILLA OWEN

Again I had 5 players out of position and still managed a victory.....

Like I said guys it's genius level tactics!

Also leaves me top of the table :D

Turn 2 highlights:

Div 1:

Manchester City 1- FC Basel 4

The richest club in the world continued to struggle against European opposition. At the Etihad tonight they were comprehensively beaten by Swiss Champions FC Basel. Dimitar Berbatov was the action hero as he proves again what a great striker he is. With a goal and an assist, as well as Man of the Match, Basel fans should not worry too much about their team's effectiveness in the final third of the pitch.

dimitar_berbatov_470_470x365.jpg

Berbatov is still class...

Basel went for an attacking approach, playing a 3-5-2 formation, whereas the new City boss who replaced under-firing Roberto Mancini 2 weeks ago was a bit more cautious and adopted a 4411 system. However, to deal with the threat of 3-5-2 you have to have good CMs, especially when it's 2 vs 3. However, the likes of Ze Roberto and Perrotta do not have the legs to press the opposition any more and this was highlighted by Engelaar's goal, due to not enough pressure.

BERBATOV thinks about a long shot but instead lays it off to ENGELAAR.

Driven shot from distance by ENGELAAR.

GOAL!! - It sails into the net.

Another stat which showed this weakness was the amount of possession both teams had:

Manchester City 37% - Basel 63%

This win carries Basel to the top of the table ahead of Santos due to goal difference. It also leaves the champions of England 2nd from bottom with only 1 point so far. The cash strapped Sheikhs are already not happy...

ZeRoberto_468x355.jpg

Has Ze Roberto still got it at the top level?...

Div 2:

Bayern Munich 1 - Barcelona 3

The clash of the giants saw arguably the best team in the world travel to one of the most formidable grounds in Euro as Barcelona took on Bayern Munich. Marco Streller was the hero for Barcelona as his 2 goals allowed the Catalan giants to steal all 3 points. Barce's efficiancy in converting 2 out of 4 shots on target compared to Bayern's 1 out of 12 was the main difference.

The key problem was the Bayern Manager's approach for Luis Fabiano, the Central striker is best suited in the penalty box and this was ruined by the manager's instructions to move out wide to the left. Similar to Ba's situation at newcastle, at the end of last season he was deployed on the left and scored 1 goal in only 8 matches, compared to this season when he moved back into a central role that allowed him to score 8 in 9. Therefore the Bayern manager will need to re-think his approach for his strikers.

Luis-Fabiano-2.jpg

Luis does not look too impressed...

Div 3:

Arsenal 2 - Lyon 1

The replacement for Arsene Wenger led the Gunners to their first victory of the campaign. Having already lost key player Frank Lampard to injury, manager Infernito had to play Robbie Keane, a striker naturally, in an unfamiliar AM position.

However, this tactical switch was a stroke of genious which saw Arsenal dominate the whole match.

Possession:

Arsenal 54% - Lyon 46%

Shots:

Arsenal 12 - Lyon 5

Shots on target:

Arsenal 8 - Lyon 4

Keane was in contention for MOTM as his endless contribution helped his team to win:

YOBO tries to tackle KEANE but gets the man instead of the ball.

Free kick to Arsenal.

BORJA spots a gap in the wall and goes for power.

GOAL!! - The ball goes just inside the post.

A lovely ball over the top to KEANE.

He cushions a volleyed pass into the path of CACAU.

CACAU takes the ball down with his chest and strikes it goalwards.

DROBNY saves with his feet.

A cross from KEANE hits HILTON on the arm inside the penalty area.

Penalty to Arsenal!

Yellow Card - The referee has no choice but to caution the player.

BORJA tries to blast it down the middle.

Awful contact from BORJA and it goes over the bar.

As it is clearly evident, Arsenal could easily have scored more, and if maybe Keane had taken the penalty, the result would reflect Arsenal's dominace a lot better.

robbie_keane_1210260c.jpg

Keane proves he still has the class

bruno pinto steered Anzhi to victory against Ajax.

Anzhi beat Ajax 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Carvalho had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Malouda was on the scoresheet for his side.

First win in this game world. As i already build my team i hope i will win every single game to the final and won all of this:D

Overconfidence11.bmp

bruno pinto steered Anzhi to victory against Ajax.

Anzhi beat Ajax 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Carvalho had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Malouda was on the scoresheet for his side.

First win in this game world. As i already build my team i hope i will win every single game to the final and won all of this:D

Overconfidence11.bmp

Thanks for blinding me! :rolleyes::(

Barcelona Match Report

God 999 steered Barcelona to a comprehensive 3-1 victory over Bayern Munich in their Third Division fixture last night. Domingo Cisma scored once and Marco Streller grabbed a brace while the assists were provided by Belazoglu Emre (1) and Joaquin Sanchez (2). Xabi Alonso had an outstanding game and was later adjudged the Man of the Match.

ALONSO !!!...!!...!.!.! Another man of the match for him ! 21 Million is seeming like a bargain now ! Delighted with the victory, a very good result for us. We're currently third in the table, 2 points behind United and Mineiro. We face Benfica next..

Turn 2 highlights:

Div 1:

Manchester City 1- FC Basel 4

The richest club in the world continued to struggle against European opposition. At the Etihad tonight they were comprehensively beaten by Swiss Champions FC Basel. Dimitar Berbatov was the action hero as he proves again what a great striker he is. With a goal and an assist' date=' as well as Man of the Match, Basel fans should not worry too much about their team's effectiveness in the final third of the pitch.

[img']http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/dimitar_berbatov_470_470x365.jpg[/img]

Berbatov is still class...

Basel went for an attacking approach, playing a 3-5-2 formation, whereas the new City boss who replaced under-firing Roberto Mancini 2 weeks ago was a bit more cautious and adopted a 4411 system. However, to deal with the threat of 3-5-2 you have to have good CMs, especially when it's 2 vs 3. However, the likes of Ze Roberto and Perrotta do not have the legs to press the opposition any more and this was highlighted by Engelaar's goal, due to not enough pressure.

Another stat which showed this weakness was the amount of possession both teams had:

This win carries Basel to the top of the table ahead of Santos due to goal difference. It also leaves the champions of England 2nd from bottom with only 1 point so far. The cash strapped Sheikhs are already not happy...

ZeRoberto_468x355.jpg

Has Ze Roberto still got it at the top level?...

Div 2:

Bayern Munich 1 - Barcelona 3

The clash of the giants saw arguably the best team in the world travel to one of the most formidable grounds in Euro as Barcelona took on Bayern Munich. Marco Streller was the hero for Barcelona as his 2 goals allowed the Catalan giants to steal all 3 points. Barce's efficiancy in converting 2 out of 4 shots on target compared to Bayern's 1 out of 12 was the main difference.

The key problem was the Bayern Manager's approach for Luis Fabiano, the Central striker is best suited in the penalty box and this was ruined by the manager's instructions to move out wide to the left. Similar to Ba's situation at newcastle, at the end of last season he was deployed on the left and scored 1 goal in only 8 matches, compared to this season when he moved back into a central role that allowed him to score 8 in 9. Therefore the Bayern manager will need to re-think his approach for his strikers.

Luis-Fabiano-2.jpg

Luis does not look too impressed...

Div 3:

Arsenal 2 - Lyon 1

The replacement for Arsene Wenger led the Gunners to their first victory of the campaign. Having already lost key player Frank Lampard to injury, manager Infernito had to play Robbie Keane, a striker naturally, in an unfamiliar AM position.

However, this tactical switch was a stroke of genious which saw Arsenal dominate the whole match.

Possession:

Shots:

Shots on target:

Keane was in contention for MOTM as his endless contribution helped his team to win:

As it is clearly evident, Arsenal could easily have scored more, and if maybe Keane had taken the penalty, the result would reflect Arsenal's dominace a lot better.

robbie_keane_1210260c.jpg

Keane proves he still has the class

Good report mate ! I'll try and do it if I have time, repped for the effort ;)

Turn 2 Highlights

Division 2

São Paulo 1 - 2 Málaga CF

With a little bit of luck and some good tactics, Ben C managed to pull of a massive win as he took Malaga to the top of the league table. Despite playing 5 players out of position and only having 54% of the possession, Malaga were strong enough to hold on to a 2-1 victory. The deadly duo of David Villa and the goal-scoring machine known as Michael Owen ultimately proved to much for Sao Paulo. Can anyone stop Malaga or will their forwards win them the league?

david-villa_ap_1298694c.jpg

SSC Napoli 1 - 2 PSV

rocchi1.jpg

PSV maintained their winning streak as they outclassed Napoli 2-1 away from home. A brace from top goalscorer Tommaso Rocchi was enough to see off the challenge on Napoli. With PSV having 66% of possession they now sit second in the table after the impressive victory with maximum points.With Dermot as their manager,it is no surprise that PSV are where they are now and the PSV fans are hopeful of a title victory.

Arsenal 2 - 1 Lyon

cacau2.jpg

Often described as a controversial manager, Infertino steered his beloved Arsenal into 3rd place with a bid victory over 10 man Lyon. With 54% possession and 12 shots on goal, Arsenal comfortably dispensed of Lyon. The first goal came courtesy of Cacau as he scored an impressive volley

CACAU makes a clever run and hits a shot on the volley.

GOAL!! - DROBNY can't get down in time and the ball flies past his hand.

Arsenal continued the onslaught as Borja scored a fantastic free-kick beyond the reach of the keeper.

Free kick to Arsenal.

BORJA spots a gap in the wall and goes for power.

GOAL!! - The ball goes just inside the post.

Despite the sending off ,Lyon managed to get a goal via Cisse but it proved nothing more than a consolation goal

Luis PEREA tries to tackle KALLSTROM but gets the man instead of the ball.

Free kick to Lyon by the touch line.

KALLSTROM plays a teasing ball into the area.

CISSE gets a firm header on goal.

GOAL!! - It's in! The keeper couldn't reach it.