Sign in to follow this  
sjching4

Lucas Moura for Tevez?

Re: Lucas Moura for Tevez?

I have Lucas moura' date=' and I had made a bid for tevez... Is it a good deal? Tevez will be a definite starter, but Moura is a sub... Can Moura's rating b higher than tevez?[/quote']

IMO this deal depends on how long you would be in the gameworld. If you would be in the gameworld on the long run, I'll not do the deal. Lucas Moura has been impressive, that explains why PSG, Man utd and Inter Milan has been after him for quite some time. PSG eventually forked up 35million to secure his signature for the 2nd half of the season (he'll be moving to PSG in January, even though he's still in Sao Paulo for the time being.) And considering the fact that he has been one of the starters for Brazil for the recent friendlies, I reckon that he'll be largely used in World Cup 2014. Keep him man, def 92+ in a few years time. Least not to forget, he's only 20.

I have Lucas moura' date=' and I had made a bid for tevez... Is it a good deal? Tevez will be a definite starter, but Moura is a sub... Can Moura's rating b higher than tevez?[/quote']

I would rather have Moura - he is a talent , a great one :)

keeep lucas moura hes very good tevez is losing talent