Sign in to follow this  
4rad4

De gea or hart

Re: De gea or hart

I have the option to choose one. Who to go for?

Def go for Hart. I rate him higher than De Gea. More complete goalkeeper as compared to De Gea who is unstable during aerial balls. In addition, Hart is England number 1 even though England has not performed relatively well in the national level. I believe he'll rise in the next England review. On the other hand, De Gea is not even the third choice of the Spain NT, still playing for the youth level (Spain goalkeeper- Casillas first choice, Valdes 2nd while Reina 3rd), De Gea should stay at 90 for the moment imo.

Both are very good prospects. Short and mid-long term Hart as he will likely raise to 93 in the next review. But if you plan to stay for quite a long term' date=' De Gea as he is some years younger than Hart.[/quote']

He is four years young. That is hardly anything, especially when you consider the prolonged career of Hart so unless he can 100% say he will b here 10 years minimum age doesnt mean anything to this question.

Joe Hart is undoubtedly a better GK.

Get him, long or short term.

I have the option to choose one. Who to go for?

hart all day long...

one is a established england international with a title chasing all star team.

the other one is rotated by SAF and behind the pecking order in the NT behind casillas and valdes and reina...

the choice is clear