Top U-19 Future Talents

* Updating ... *

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Greek Superleage - Risers/Droppers & Player Analysis 2012 Yuri Londigin of Xanthi (22 years, 76 rated, GK) has been called up for international duty with Greece. The Greek-Russian keeper is h

Re: Greek Superleage - Risers/Droppers & Player Analysis 2012 A nice +7 rise for Jorge Benitez today, as we've told you guys here. Expect more from him ..

Re: Greek Superleage - Risers/Droppers & Player Analysis 2012 Just like last year, I'll once again post to you guys the players who I predict, will have the biggest rises but guess what. You

Re: Greek Superleage - Risers/Droppers & Player Analysis 2012

Taxiarchis Fountas

fountasgoal.jpg

One player to watch indeed. Only a few noticed that last year at the age of 16 and a half he had already made like 10 games for AEK. Unfortunately, his team is doing as good as AC Milan (ye that bad lol).

Today, at the age of 17 he became the youngest scorer ever for his team AEK Athens by scoring a very crucial goal vs Platanias that led his team to the first league win. You can see his goal below :

Ar4SZf9z6t0

77 > 80 Rose to 80

Nice thread mate' date=' and here goes your first questiom:

Is Megyeri worth holding on?? Have him in several GW after he got +5, but dont know if i should sell him...[/quote']

Definitely keep him. Although, Carroll (35 yrs) is no.1 GK for Olympiacos atm, Megyeri is 22 years & 85 rat. There's already a debate for the coach every week of who to start. He is a fine keeper and he will rise sooner or later. I can see +1 coming if you ask me ..

Diamantis Chouchoumis

xouxoumis.jpg

Age 18 | SM Rating : Not in DB

Diamantis Chouchoumis made his debut today vs Ofi. The 18 years old Left Back had a fine game as he played for 90 minutes and managed to serve an assist with a wonderful cross. His main position is Left Back but he can also be used as Left Midfielder.

He is considered by many as the biggest talent of Panathinaikos and one of the best LB's to come in Greece.

It's very likely to see this guy getting more playtime as the main LB Nikos Spyropoulos is not in such a good shape atm. So keep an eye on him, he will be added soon in DB.

Do you think Jose Holebas will drop? If so' date=' by how much? Transfermarkt has him dropping in value. Should I get rid of him?

Thanks[/quote']

Holebas isn't much different from last year in fact I'd say he's doing better so I dunno why transfermarkt has him on the decline. He has scored 4 goals and served 3 assists as LB. That's good enough to hold his rating at 87. But don't really expect him to go any higher than that.

P.S.: Transfermarkt isn't really trustable when it comes to the Greek League among other smaller leagues, apart from the big ones. They don't really update league stats in time and there are some bad calculations in player perfomances.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think Jose Holebas will drop? If so' date=' by how much? Transfermarkt has him dropping in value. Should I get rid of him?

Thanks[/quote']

Drop?? :eek: :eek: Most probably he will rise, no chance of dropping! :)

Transfermarkt has dropped his value, because the Greek League in general is much-much worse than before.

Holebas is undisputed first choice LB at his club and he plays very well this year. After 9 league matches and 4 Champions League matches, he has 4 goals and 4 assists so far! Not bad for a LB...

Also, (since his last review) he is now a regular Greece NT member and he played in the Euro last summer, too.

Most probably he will rise +1 in the next review. And if he continues to play well in both League and European games, he has a slight chance of reaching 89 at the end of the season (which is the cap for the league and his club).

Diamantis Chouchoumis

Age 18 | SM Rating : Not in DB

Diamantis Chouchoumis made his debut today vs Ofi. The 18 years old Left Back had a fine game as he played for 90 minutes and managed to serve an assist with a wonderful cross. His main position is Left Back but he can also be used as Left Midfielder.

He is considered by many as the biggest talent of Panathinaikos and one of the best LB's to come in Greece.

It's very likely to see this guy getting more playtime as the main LB Nikos Spyropoulos is not in such a good shape atm. So keep an eye on him' date=' he will be added soon in DB.

[/left']

Chouchoumis was added today to the DB.

Hi guys,

May I ask your opinion regarding Fetfatzidis and Ninis?

I noticed Fetfatzidis isn't a starter, but is still young and seems to have quite some talent. Do you think he can reach 90 in, let's say, 3 years?

What about Ninis? He is collecting some caps in Parma, but so far I haven't read anything astonishing about him.

In my team he cannot even make it to the bench, therefore I was inclined to sell him.

Thanks!!

Hi guys' date='

May I ask your opinion regarding Fetfatzidis and Ninis?

I noticed Fetfatzidis isn't a starter, but is still young and seems to have quite some talent. Do you think he can reach 90 in, let's say, 3 years?

What about Ninis? He is collecting some caps in Parma, but so far I haven't read anything astonishing about him.

In my team he cannot even make it to the bench, therefore I was inclined to sell him.

Thanks!![/quote']

Fetfa is a totally bench player for Olympiacos atm, and with his team doing good i dont see how he can get himself with the starting team. This season he will be around 85/86 tho. He's one to keep ofc but if you can get another better younger player from a better league by selling him then I'd do it atm.

Ninis has made the next step this year by joining Parma and he now gotta stay stable (seems he is atm) and grab the chance. Seems he's the anti-giovinco for Parma. Who knows if he get it to the next level he can make a bigger step later on (deffo not ready for it right now). Same story if you can get a better one instead then sell him, otherwise keep him as back-up and hope for something better to come in his career :rolleyes:

Fetfa is a totally bench player for Olympiacos atm' date=' and with his team doing good i dont see how he can get himself with the starting team. This season he will be around 85/86 tho. He's one to keep ofc but if you can get another better younger player from a better league by selling him then I'd do it atm.

Ninis has made the next step this year by joining Parma and he now gotta stay stable (seems he is atm) and grab the chance. Seems he's the anti-giovinco for Parma. Who knows if he get it to the next level he can make a bigger step later on (deffo not ready for it right now). Same story if you can get a better one instead then sell him, otherwise keep him as back-up and hope for something better to come in his career :rolleyes:[/quote']

Thanks for helping me out! ;)

Thanks[/quote']

Drop?? :eek: :eek: Most probably he will rise' date=' no chance of dropping! :)

Transfermarkt has dropped his value, because the Greek League in general is much-much worse than before.

Holebas is undisputed first choice LB at his club and he plays very well this year. After 9 league matches and 4 Champions League matches, he has 4 goals and 4 assists so far! Not bad for a LB...

Also, (since his last review) he is now a regular Greece NT member and he played in the Euro last summer, too.

Most probably he will rise +1 in the next review. And if he continues to play well in both League and European games, he has a slight chance of reaching 89 at the end of the season (which is the cap for the league and his club).[/quote']

Holebas scored the winning goal for his NT in the friendly against Ireland (0-1) last night. Note that in that game he played as a LM, not LB.

• 1 month later...

FC PAOK

KACE, Ergys VM© 19 76 1227 min

KATSIKAS, Giorgos D© 23 80 900 min

STAFYLIDIS, Kostas D,VM,M(L) 19 80 742 min (on loan from Leverkusen)

KONSTANTINIDIS, Dimitris D(RL) 18 75 335 min

PELKAS, Dimitris AM© 19 75 210 min

INTZIDIS, Christos D,VM© 19 76 181 min

ASTERAS TRIPOLIS

DE BLASIS, Pablo AM(RLC) 24 78 950 min

ATROMITOS

KARAMANOS, Tasos AM(RL),A(RLC) 22 77 899 min

PAS GIANNINA

IKONOMOU, Marios D© 20 75 329 min

KOLOVETSIOS, Dimitris D© 21 78 1200 min

PANIONIOS

KOUROS, Alexandros D(L) 19 75 1333 min

SPYROPOULOS, Panagiotis D(RC) 20 73 1350 min

ROVAS, Vasilis VM,M© 28 78 1196 min

ARAVIDIS, Christos AM(RL),A(RLC) 25 78 1170 min

PERISTERIDIS, Kostas DM 21 75 900 min

AVLONITIS, Tasos D,VM© 22 76 844 min

KOLOVOS, Dimitris AM(RL),A(RLC) 19 77 825 min

OKOYE, Emmanuel A© 21 76 644 min

DOUNIS, Markos AM(RLC) 20 76 568 min

PANTHRAKIKOS

LUCERO, Adrian M(LC) 28 78 1234 min (transfer free)

ADILOVIC, Adi DM 29 74 533 min

STATHIS, Giannis D® 25 75 335 min

MAKRYDIMITRIS, Dino D,VM© 27 75 440 min

SARAKATSANOS, Achilleas D(RC) 30 78 1220 min

BAYKARA, Deniz AM(RLC) 28 78 1080 min

MUNAFO, Juan AM© 24 73 952 min

OFI CRETE

GOUNARIDIS, Stefanos DM 22 76 1350 min

CHARITONIDIS, Lazaros D© 23 76 540 min (long injured)

ZACHARAKIS, Manolis D(RC) 20 76 1025 min

MONIAKIS, Manolis D(L) 24 77 856 min

AO PLATANIAS

UCAR, Kendal D(RLC),VM© 31 77 1036 min

XANTHI

GOUTAS, Dimitris D© 18 75 533 min

LONDIGIN, Yuri DM 22 76 720 min

BAXEVANIDIS, Dimos D®,VM© 24 77 894 min

VERIA

OLAITAN, Michael A© 19 76 1226 min

BARGAN, Kenan AM(RL),A(RLC) 24 76 1141 min

KALTSAS, Nikos D,M® 22 76 715 min

KALI, Cyril D,VM© 28 77 1127 min

ARIS

DAMARLIS, Erotokritos D,VM© 20 74 472 min

PANTIDOS, Nikolaos D© 21 74 646 min

SOUNAS, Dimitris M®,AM© 18 75 645 min

MARGARITIS, Giorgos D(L) 21 76 883 min

AEK ATHENS

FOUNTAS, Taxiarchis M(RC) 17 77 986 min

KOUTROUBIS, Giorgios D© 21 78 1350 min

KATIDIS, Giorgos VM,M© 19 76 810 min

VLACHOS, Valentinos D,M(R ) 20 77 810 min

FETSIS, Xenofon D,M® 21 75 672 min

AO KERKYRA

KARALIS, Giannis AM(RL),A(RLC) 24 75 931 min

Re: Riferimento: Greek Superleage - Risers/Droppers & Player Analysis 2012

Will Kostas MITROGLOU rise ?
The best Greek CF. IMO he deserves a +1.

Ye, Mitroglou will probably get the +1 you're talking about as he had some top perfomances in CL with 4 goals, apart from the 5 league goals that he got so far. Although idk if he's currently the best Greek CF.

There's another top class CF, Athanasiadis. I'll make a mini report for him soon, you gotta check him out tho.

Top class CF with 20 Perfomances, 13 goals & 5 assists in half season B)

Mini Scouting Report

Charis Mavrias | Panathinaikos F.C. (GRE)

4806fe66663b04b52004281.jpg

Main Position : Right Winger

rightysb.png

. . .

Player Details :

Undoubtedly ,here we're talking about the biggest talent in Greece atm. Mavrias is a very fast player with endless stamina that gives him the advantage to help in defense really often. He's having a great season with full games on his feet and he's been the MVP of Panathinaikos more than once this period. His game vs Olympiacos is something to remember as he was named MVP with a great perfomance (1 Goal and 1 Assist).

Mavrias VS Olympiakos

(1 Goal & 1 Assist, named MVP)

GvY2OAzQxto

Transfer News :

Panathinaikos has rejected an offer from VfB Stuttgart as it has been mentioned from the club that despite the financial difficulties of the club, they are not looking to sale Mavrias at this time.

Playtime : 1279 mins. (3 Goals, 3 Assists)

SM Rating : 82 > 84/83

What do you think Chouchoumis can rise to in the future? A future 90+ player?

Well not that I have a crystal ball to say that, but it's too soon to tell.

He's not first choice in the club because of his age. I can see a small rise of a +1/+2 for now, but he surely has a lot of potential.

You can ask me the same question again by the next year when he will probably have more games on his feet B).