Greek Superleage - Risers/Droppers & Player Analysis 2012

Jamichael_90

Re: Greek Superleage - Risers/Droppers & Player Analysis 2012

why only +5 for SPYROPOULOS' date=' Panagiotis? I just don't get it starter for Panionios and now moved to Panathinaikos; by the way SM gives ratings these days he should be at least 80 although 81/82 would have been fair.[/quote']

15 matches in Greece for a mid table side....

not going to get you above 78 from 73...

• 3 weeks later...

nextgenlooo.png

Olympiacos have been promoted to the quarter-finals of NextGen Series (UEFA U-20 Champions League) after beating up Anderlecht with 2-1.

The main reason I'm writing this is to name a player who may start a good career pretty soon.

GREECE : FUTURE TALENTS

1 # Name : Nikos Ioannidis | Age : 18 | Striker

ioan1.jpg

Club : Olympiacos

Position : Striker

Rating : Not in Database

Counting 3 goals (1 vs Arsenal & 2 vs Anderlecht) in U-20 Champions League, Ioannidis is transforming into a top prospect for Olympiacos.

He's a versatile forward who can play pretty much in any attacking position. His main position is CF, but he can be used as AM(RL), as well.

BOVQw4bSo7s

ix6I_H1kD34

• 2 weeks later...

Yuri Londigin of Xanthi (22 years, 76 rated, GK) has been called up for international duty with Greece. The Greek-Russian keeper is having a full season with 1710 minutes in the league with around 10 more games to be played.

Having in mind all these things, it would be fair to say that a +5/+6 rise should be on the cards ;).

Yuri Londigin (22 years' date=' 76 rated, GK) of Xanthi has been called up for international duty with Greece. The Greek-Russian keeper is having a full season with 1710 minutes in the league with around 10 more games to be played.

Having in mind all these things, it would be fair to say that a +5/+6 rise should be on the cards ;).[/quote']

lodigin%2020-03-13.jpg&width=620&height=446

Olympiacos are rumoured to be interested in purchasing Yuri Londigin.

Looks like a cheap and bargain buy, go get him guys you will get your 520k back in no time, trust me B).

• 2 weeks later...

Yuri Londigin of Xanthi (22 years' date=' 76 rated, GK) has been called up for international duty with Greece. The Greek-Russian keeper is having a full season with 1710 minutes in the league with around 10 more games to be played.

Having in mind all these things, it would be fair to say that a +5/+6 rise should be on the cards ;).[/quote']

Rose today +6 to 82. :)

Whats your opinion of Triantafyllopoulos' date=' Kostas? Is he worth buying?[/quote']

Obviously, he's not the best defender in the world but he can do well the very basics for a defender and that's the reason he's getting some minutes this year and he'll probably get some more next year.

He is definitely worth buying as his abilities will take him higher than the 78 rating he has atm but don't expect any fascinating rise for him in the future. I see 85/86 at most for his career. Still good though :rolleyes:.

GREECE : FUTURE TALENTS 2013

2 # Name : Kostas Apostolopoulos|Age : 19 | Striker

942942.jpg

Apostolopoulos made his professional league debut yesterday for panathinaikos in the home match vs Panionios. He's not stranger. He's considered as a possible future key player for the team and one of the hottest strikers to shine in the league.

Club : Panathinaikos

Position : Striker

Rating : Not in DB

Kostas is main Captain of Panathinaikos U-20 team and he has impressed with his perfomances as he kept banging goals on regular basis in U-20 league.

3af1977e6e000e956d14ca0.jpg

According to the team plan Apostolopoulos who hasn't been given much playing time this year, remains a hot prospect for the team and it's been reported that by the next seasons he will have first team option. Panathinaikos have many young players to use next season like Kapino, Triantafyllopoulos, Mavrias and Chouchoumis but keep an eye on this young man as he might be a gem.

• 2 weeks later...

Is Kapino really starting :eek: can someone tell us about his performance and if he will start more often

Kapino is struggling this year because no.1 gk Karnezis is having a great season (he also became first team captain). Obviously' date=' things will be clear by the end of summer as Kapino wants to know his role in the squad. If pana receive an offer for Karnezis they will accept it with happiness and then Kapino will be given first team option. Although a "good" offer for Kapino is also welcomed by panathinaikos as they're in real need for cash.

But, there's another young goalkeeper who currently is doing really great and he's been monitored by some clubs like Wigan.His name is Dioudis. You should check him though as he's a good riser as well ;).

Kapino is struggling this year because no.1 gk Karnezis is having a great season (he also became first team captain). Obviously' date=' things will be clear by the end of summer as Kapino wants to know his role in the squad. If pana receive an offer for Karnezis they will accept it with happiness and then Kapino will be given first team option. Although a "good" offer for Kapino is also welcomed by panathinaikos as they're in real need for cash.

But, there's another young goalkeeper who currently is doing really great and he's been monitored by some clubs like Wigan.His name is Dioudis. You should check him though as he's a good riser as well ;).

hope he start next season or at least he gets loaned out , thank you very much for the reply nice scouting by the way :D repped

• 2 weeks later...

Dimitris Sounas and Alexandros Kouros- are they talents worth waiting on' date=' or would it be best to sell them on at this point?[/quote']

It all depends on whether you're in a competitive GW or not. I rate Sounas pretty high as he almost had a full season at 18 yrs. On the other hand, Kouros has been linked with a move to one of the big greek clubs after the good season he had. Plus, he will be member of the Greek NT this summer in Fifa U-20 World Cup 2013 in Turkey.

To sum up, I'm expecting both of them to have a further rise of at least +2/+3.So I'd say keep them, they're both young with good future.

By how much will Fountas rise at the end of the season?
;2561601']AEK got relegated so id doubt a rise at all.

True, although he will probably move to a bigger club this summer so idk if this can affect his rating, as he should be around 82/83 imo. But do not even consider of selling him as he is a great talent (the biggest one in greece if you ask me). I mean his team has been relegated but he was like the mvp of the team this season at the age of 17 yrs ..

Rumours say that Panathinaikos is interested. Would really like to see him and Mavrias on the wings :rolleyes:.

True' date=' although he will probably move to a bigger club this summer so idk if this can affect his rating, as he should be around 82/83 imo. But do not even consider of selling him as he is a great talent (the biggest one in greece if you ask me). I mean his team has been relegated but he was like the mvp of the team this season at the age of 17 yrs ..

Rumours say that Panathinaikos is interested. Would really like to see him and Mavrias on the wings :rolleyes:.[/quote']

I know, right? I was really surprised when his last rise was only to 80, i was hoping at least 82. I know AEK was relegated and wanted to know if he had a chance of remaining in the Superleage, thank you very much for that Pana info.

Olaitan signed for Olympiakos, you reckon he will start?

whats he like - what kind of attacker is he? you mentioned he was a good player for a struggling side earlier in the thread, just like to hear more.

any other 'lesser known' players had a standout season?

;2568220']Olaitan signed for Olympiakos' date=' you reckon he will start?

whats he like - what kind of attacker is he? you mentioned he was a good player for a struggling side earlier in the thread, just like to hear more.

[/quote']

The main issue with Olympiacos is that they buy too many decent/good players that won't be given any chance in the first team and they'll all end up - loaned out in a mid-table club.

But can Olaitan stay out of this philosophy? I'll take the risk and say he can. He's a young and exciting AM with good dribbling and pace ability but he has to improve his passes though. Still, too soon to tell, ask me back in 3 months and I'll have a better answer to give.

;2568220']any other 'lesser known' players had a standout season?

Off the top of my head' date=' Mitropoulos really impressed me as he joined Aek in Jan. on loan from a Second Division club (Panaitolikos) and did extremely good for a 'B' class player. Panathinaikos are interested for him.

Also Yuri Londigin is one to have.After the +6 rise he had, it is now rumoured that Zenit are seriously thinking of making a bid of 800k for him. Olympiacos are also interested.

Lastly, fountas and gianniotas also had a top season and they will probably move to bigger clubs. Olympiacos and Panathinaikos are after Fountas and Gianniotas also interests Pana but he has set a move to Europe as priority.

That's all I have for now :rolleyes:.