Official Gold Championship 244 Thread

Roddy

I've got PSG, I'll be listing Ibra, Silva, Nene, Motta, Alex, Lugano, Maxwell, Camara, Armand, Tiene, Douchez and Luyindula.

Pastore, Sakho, Gameiro, Menez, Van Der Wiel and Sirigu will also be available if the offer is really good.

Really keen on bringing some bright youth to the the club to stand alongside Verratti and Lucas.

Neither of those two will be for sale.

Very keen to shake up this squad so please don't hesitate contacting me to make a deal.

As for loans, no player rated over 80 will be available for loan until the day of the first match, solely to maximize my ability to trade players.

Re: Official Gold Championship 244 Thread

~ PSG News ~

PSG have completed their first deal this afternoon after an offer was received from Brazilian club Flamengo.

The deal will see Scherrer Maxwell head to Brazil while PSG will receive both Tavares Adryan and Luiz Antonio along with 2m.

Adryan is a massive addition and is held in the highest regard at the club.

Ibrahimovic, Silva and Lavezzi are still yet to find new homes with no interest shown by other clubs for the brilliant trio as yet.

Re: Official Gold Championship 244 Thread

~ PSG News ~

PSG have continued to make moves in the transfer market signing 8 new players to the club. Andre Schurrle was the first player to join the club with both Christophe Jallet and Jeremy Menez heading to Germany.

Also signing to the club today were Ole Selnaes, Johan Martial, Mauro Caballero, Carlos Fierro and Miguel Angel. Jordan Lukaku is also set to join the club after a bid of just under 3m was accepted by Anderlecht.

The club is very happy with the quality of youth that have made the move to france in the last few days.

Also set to join the club is German great Miroslav Klose who is set to make the move to France with Ogenyi Onazi in a deal for Anderson Nene.

The club seems to have formulated a taste for bright youth and have managed to maintain both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva.

PSG will play Valenciennes in the season opener tomorrow night.

Archived